Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
New Features
  • The Mayhem vendor has been updated with new items, and some prices have been adjusted
  • 2023 Christmas ring has been added and will become available from the start of Merry Mayhem 2023

Changes
  • It is now possible to TT some untradeable items from starter packs and strongboxes
  • Made player collision more accurate toward the terrain
  • All glow now has a directionality which improves the visual quality
  • Performance improvements to looting

Entropia Universe Planet Partner release information can be found at the following URLs:
Planet Calypso: https://www.planetcalypso.com/news/
Planet Arkadia: http://arkadiaforum.com/forums/planet-arkadia-release-notes-updates.102/
Next Island: https://nextisland.com/news
Planet Cyrene: https://cyreneforum.com/
Planet Toulan & Monria: https://virtualsense.eu/news/ & https://www.virtualsense.eu/forum/forums/updates-release-notes.107/
Rocktropia: http://rocktropia.com/

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

from what i have been told so far.. waiting for a post on here with pic of stats since i am on cyrene :)

We are running an amazing team in the new spina dungeon, the looks is astounding.
cant wait to see what shiny new gear comes out of it!!

I like the ability to TT some of that junk that's just been taking up space in the inventory. However... you forgot to include the "Teleportation Chip I, SP Edition (L)" and "[Electric Attack Nanochip, SP Edition (L)]" items. Those limited items have been busted in my inventory for years and I can't even TT them! Just busted L chips sitting there laughing at me because they can't be repaired and they're completely useless but I can't get rid of them. It's like cursed items.

• The Mayhem vendor has been updated with new items, and some prices have been adjusted
Checked it.

First thought:
index.php

Second thought:
should I run amok today or next week.

Third thought (@ balancing Team):
- I think you should start high with prices and go down over time. Like 100% price at the beginning and going down by 5% over 5 years or so to a final price of 75%. And not the oposite and more over something that is not constant. Its allways a surprise what will happen.
Also the newer player should be able to catch up with the older/higher one faster and not like it is atm with that valuation. Mod nano from 143k to 200k. This 200k is where it maybe should started in the first place and then go down to a final of 150k after 5 years.

- remove rare token and add redulite etc. token. (But guess you do want people to open boxes, so unlikely to happen)
- Mod Nano cost then 200k Mtoken, 3 redu token, 2 gold token, 1 silver token (or whatever). This would give you also control how many items someone could pull in a year or whatever. Should you go for it make the cost next event 1 redu token, the event after 2 redu token and so on. Increasing each event by one to the final price. And most important communicate it.

Yesterday I thought I am close enough to finaly pull a gun (even so missing rare and refilling of the vendor), today, f*&$ this $h!t

----
It looks like a good VU overall, lot of changes, new items and so on. But this adjusted prices in Mayhem Vendor got me.

Stuck in the Spine Cave instance - anyone know how to exit - revive is surrounded by mobs and timer is 6 hours?

Stuck in the Spine Cave instance - anyone know how to exit - revive is surrounded by mobs and timer is 6 hours?
for anyone else that finds themself in this situation.. quit the game.. i think wait 10m and log back in and instance will have closed and you will be back outside (if this is a instance, haven't been to caly to check yet)

"It is now possible to TT some untradeable items from starter packs and strongboxes"

Grand. Why bound and none-tradeable in the first place... in a "real-world economy"...

Might that have something to do with MA revenue goals? Nahhhhhh

"It is now possible to TT some untradeable items from starter packs and strongboxes"

Grand. Why bound and none-tradeable in the first place... in a "real-world economy"...

Might that have something to do with MA revenue goals? Nahhhhhh

I guess that explains why people were trying to buy/sell mtokens

Apologies for offtopic, but:
Servers down? (or am i the only one sitting ouside).

I guess that explains why people were trying to buy/sell mtokens
Are those actually tradeable now? Or was that part of the hotfix to stop those from being traded?

Are those actually tradeable now? Or was that part of the hotfix to stop those from being traded?
I don't think they are tradeable and I don't think they were meant to be.

New Features
Why did you make the same mistake as you did before and release them all at the same time?

I tought we had something good with mayhem earlier this year, where vendor items got slowly added/refilled...

Why did you make the same mistake as you did before and release them all at the same time?

I tought we had something good with mayhem earlier this year, where vendor items got slowly added/refilled...
With the 300k - 4 rare LP120 it will be slowly anyway :D
The attachment will be refilled often if sells out anyway, they always refilled the new melee amps too.

Fingers crossed they will add more during/after MM since it's biggest token contributor for many people and some need the final push for the pull they are after, especially since price was adjusted (increased) again.

all in all, they claim "make incremental progress toward their desired rewards" not towards leftovers no one wants to pull :D

edit: anyway, limiting the supply is stupid anyway, cause instead of people pulling stuff asap and using them, they have to sit on dead money in tokens waiting a year for another refill (or pull something they do not want)

Fingers crossed they will add more during/after MM since it's biggest token contributor for many people and some need the final push for the pull they are after, especially since price was adjusted (increased) again.

all in all, they claim "make incremental progress toward their desired rewards" not towards leftovers no one wants to pull :D

edit: anyway, limiting the supply is stupid anyway, cause instead of people pulling stuff asap and using them, they have to sit on dead money in tokens waiting a year for another refill (or pull something they do not want)
The SB-90 got decrease in required token value if i remember correctly.

Back