Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Release Notes

The SB-90 got decrease in required token value if i remember correctly.

oh, the famous SB-90 a.k.a. desired reward by everyone :D

don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining about price increase (not that I like it, because it screws mid players more than ubers, but it's MA decision and we have to adapt), all I'm saying is, fingers crossed for all to be able to pull what they want when they get to a point they have the tokens for it instead of waiting for another year and then spend all the time refreshing vendor to be first...

Are those actually tradeable now? Or was that part of the hotfix to stop those from being traded?
They are not tradable but sellable. As pills, as L and UL items. A lot of people have been advertising to buy MTokens, but under the form of items in the vendor...

They are not tradable but sellable. As pills, as L and UL items. A lot of people have been advertising to buy MTokens, but under the form of items in the vendor...
I believe there was a bug that had to get hot fixed where these tokens were tradable. Came worth the “some untradable items can be tt now”

But I guess we’ll never know

Im worried too many hot fixes will bring back the flashing black squares in the sky

2 hotfixes in 24 hours and no one commented on the fact that this was done just to piss cyrene born players with their event.I'm surprised :)

any notes anywhere regarding those two hotfixes?

it would be nice if they could be posted on pcf...

any notes anywhere regarding those two hotfixes?

it would be nice if they could be posted on pcf...

Here is for the last one (from yesterday):

Here is for the last one (from yesterday):

thanks!!

Back