Entropia Universe 18.1.1 Patch Notes

That seems pretty normal for me. Mindark obviously doesn’t want to ping the server every time you type a letter.
It sounds like improvement on performance. But:
1. It still does a new search each time you change categories (for the locked item). So, even the load of work is kinda the same. You could argue performance improvement of static value stored at "enter" command vs dynamic request from the search bar.... but, is it really that impactful? Text based seach is quite lite anyways.
2. Old system was a bit more fluent for people who did many searches or listed many items in one session. But not by much. Once you get used to it, its kinda the same. You do all the steps on autopilot.
3. Biggest issue is: user friendly. Its counterintuitive having "melchi" on the search bar, but AH engine still gives you resaults for "iron" (because it was your previous seach and you didnt press "enter" again).

Last edited:
There is another bug :
- Press and maintain your key for running
- Open Message Center with mouse
- Release your key for running, because you want to answer a Mail
- Your avatar continues running

I suggest everyone stop playing until they fix all this bullshit - if you havent already.

At this point, with the decay bug/failure/exploits abound, they're just stealing from you - as they won't be compensating you for any of it.

We are not aware of any issues with the support page right now, so it should be possible to send a support case as normal?

And I still cannot log on to my account or send a support case on entropiauniverse.com as soon as I click account then click send support case or my account it comes back as "this page isn't working". And I'm still getting internal error when logging in. Its getting impossible to get on to my account.

And I still cannot log on to my account or send a support case on entropiauniverse.com as soon as I click account then click send support case or my account it comes back as "this page isn't working". And I'm still getting internal error when logging in. Its getting impossible to get on to my account.

We have not received any other reports about the support page not working, and can't see any errors with that page, so I can't really help you with that. Have you tried accessing it through a different browser? Different computer or phone?

If it's not working on any of those, try going to https://www.entropiauniverse.com/ or https://www.planetcalypso.com/ and clicking the "Chat" button in the lower right corner of the screen to talk to live support, and explain your problem to them.

We have not received any other reports about the support page not working, and can't see any errors with that page, so I can't really help you with that. Have you tried accessing it through a different browser? Different computer or phone?

If it's not working on any of those, try going to https://www.entropiauniverse.com/ or https://www.planetcalypso.com/ and clicking the "Chat" button in the lower right corner of the screen to talk to live support, and explain your problem to them.
Tried on my phone and my laptop and PC and on Google and Google chrome.. all the same blank page with the this page isn't working. Something definitely wrong with the page

I check forum on this particular topic- after 24 hours it should be working. But I do not have confirmation on my email, so I don't know I check my computer if on me is something wrong- was not. I never had this issue so much time in so shot time. So I don't know, Truly.

Maybe they planned to fund the testing with the last deed sale.... that went... "well"...
Thats why I suggested to make it next time in other form. I would buy hoodie with my avatar name for 100$, why not? I think lot of players would.
I would even buy new toys in game...

I suggest everyone stop playing until they fix all this bullshit - if you havent already.

At this point, with the decay bug/failure/exploits abound, they're just stealing from you - as they won't be compensating you for any of it.
i haven't seen anyone talking about this. can you explain?

Back