Entropia Universe Mini-Update 9.3.7 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Entropia Universe Mini-Update 9.3.7 Content List

New Sign, Screen and Display sizes introduced.
Refiners can now be distinguished by different color trimming.

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
COOL !

woot seccond first post !

God I owned the forum today :D

"Refiners can now be distinguished by different color trimming."

wasn't that implemented already ?

Very usefull stuff ... :ahh:

bertha:
in D XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">Support News<div id="content-box"><div id="content"><span class="headline">Support News
u forgot to close some tags :D

Maybe it's a smoke screen. Might be new items added for robot invasions, too?

So the whole min update is dedicated to changing the display signs and damn refiner colors...gotta say not the most exciting stuff.

I do hope that this is not all they do to call it a VU...

would be helpfull Im sure :)

and oh did we forgot to mention we changed the regen rate for all robot types * 10

and this has NOTHING to do with the upcoming robot invasion !

cheers ;)

ermik

So the whole min update is dedicated to changing the display signs and damn refiner colors...gotta say not the most exciting stuff.

It has to be more than that if it's going to take two hours...

gimme one of those new signs... maybe i can bet a bot or two to death with it. :laugh:

and oh did we forgot to mention we changed the regen rate for all robot types * 10

and this has NOTHING to do with the upcoming robot invasion !

cheers ;)

ermik

this has a pretty high possibility

bertha:
in D XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">Support News<div id="content-box"><div id="content"><span class="headline">Support News
u forgot to close some tags :D
You don't "close" tags when digging webpages source code, you clean them, obviously MA changed the website a bit which ruined the parsing.

Hmm that will come 2 days later,

Oop's we forgot to tell you we nerfed all animals again just a tiny bit nothing to wurry about. And ofc the loot is adjusted also ...... :eek:

EU really needs to close down for 2 hours while they change the colour tint on an item? :confused:

Not to mention tht 2 hrs it's gonna take to download the new refiners. :D

It has to be more than that if it's going to take two hours...

EU really needs to close down for 2 hours while they change the colour tint on an item? :confused:

Uhm they most likely have 3x NT servers that needs to be replaced tue to lag... After the robot and eomon wars they noticed that there was quite some lost packs likely.

At least they didn't nerf anything :silly2:

Lets see about that, they often hides some IMPORTANT stuff from updates ...

Well, if they decide to charge 10PED for each auction to pay for the office Christmas party I doubt it will stay hidden for too long :duh:

This update is taking for ever to download.

Be thankful these aren't the days of good old 56k modems... They rarely ran at advertised speed ;)

Well in any case, it might be worth checking out.

Maybe it's a smoke screen. Might be new items added for robot invasions, too?

Hehe, cool!

I really can't wait to check it out.

Thanks Bertha!

no. EU goes down for 2 hrs while they apply the new release of server software, test it and probably do some admin/maintenance while its off line. If it where just for the refiner graphic they dont enve need to change the server, just the client.

im surprised how many old hands comment at the "refiners". thats just the published info. there will be a bunch of stuff also changed, a tweak here and there, maybe some mob rebalancing and probably a bug or two (lets hope nothing major...). i would hazard guess some spawn points for bots have been fixed and theres probably new stuff to loot related.

Awesome update, now I can do everything I've ever wanted to.

Interesting....

At least now I know why I couldn't get on before work :p love the updates.

Probally alot of tweaking from all the advice they were getting on the robots :O

Back