Entropia Universe Mini-Update 9.3.7 Content List

Maybe it's a smoke screen. Might be new items added for robot invasions, too?

no. EU goes down for 2 hrs while they apply the new release of server software, test it and probably do some admin/maintenance while its off line. If it where just for the refiner graphic they dont enve need to change the server, just the client.

im surprised how many old hands comment at the "refiners". thats just the published info. there will be a bunch of stuff also changed, a tweak here and there, maybe some mob rebalancing and probably a bug or two (lets hope nothing major...). i would hazard guess some spawn points for bots have been fixed and theres probably new stuff to loot related.

yeah, what he said... :tux::tux::tux::tux:

are u experiencing a low download speed ? I get 15kb/s :(

Minor bug, when relogging the option of watching the lands inside the map is not checked, i have always to recheck it to see the lands in Amethera. ¿Anyone experiencing the same bug?

Ok, now you can see what refiner is for wat, but on the other hand you no longer see any difference between the different models for the same resource type. Before if I accidentaly took the wrong refiner it just wouldn't work (it would be the wrong type). Now it will cost me as it will be a less efficient version for the same type. Not so sure I think this is an improvment...

Back