EntropiaForum Premium Memberships

Status

Site Admin
Admin
EntropiaForum Premium Memberships

EntropiaForum Premium Memberships offer enhanced permissions and features for dedicated forum members, including expanded limits on private messages, avatar, signature and profile picture dimensions and filesizes, as well as EFD Store discounts and much more.

Compare the features of the various Premium Memberships in this chart:

picture.php

Notes:

Max Stored PMs: The number of private messages allowed to be saved in your inbox.

Ignore PM Quota: Allows you to send a PM to a member even if their inbox is full.

Max PM Recipients: The number of recipients you can send a message to at one time, great for society mailings, etc.

Set Self Invisible: Allows you to browse the forum in "invisible mode" so that other users cannot see you online, or what page you are viewing.

Open/Close Own Threads: Gives members the option of opening or closing threads they have created in most forums and subforums. Very useful for sales and event threads. Note that if a moderator closes a thread, this does not give you permission to reopen it.

Change Custom Title Anytime: Allows you to change your Custom Title message (via the User Control Panel) as often as you like, with no EFD cost.

Profile Pic Dimensions/Filesize: Limits for uploaded profile pictures.

Animated Profile Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as profile pics.

Avatar Pic Dimensions/Filesize: Limits for uploaded avatar pictures.

Animated Avatar Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as avatar pics.

Animated Signature Pic: Allows the uploading of animated images (gif) as signature pics.

Free Arcade: Allows members to play all arcade games for free (no EFD cost).

Delete Own Arcade Scores: Allows members to delete any of their own scores from the arcade history (to hide those horrible performances ;))

EFD Weekly Paycheck: Amount of EFDs paid to members (see this thread for more details about EFD Member Paychecks).

EFD Store Discount: Discount percentage for all purchases made in the EFD Store. **NOTE** The EFD Store is still undergoing maintenance. This discount will be available when the EFD Store is reopened.

Hide Ads: Hides all commercial advertisements (currently the Google Adsense ads displayed in various locations of EntropiaForum). Note that this does not hide the EF Adspace ads, which are EU-related and are of interest to all EF members.

Premium Member Logo: As thanks for your support of EntropiaForum, all Premium Members will also sport a Premium Member logo in their avatar information panel:

adjusted.jpg

improved.jpg

modified.jpg

customized.jpg

Pricing: All payments are made via Paypal. If you do not have a Paypal account, the Paypal payment page will also give you an option to pay with a credit card/bank card.

There are two payment plan options for each of the Premium Memberships:

1. A recurring quarterly (three month) subscription (these subscriptions are automatically renewed unless canceled from your Paypal account, see below).
  2. A one-time payment for 1 Year memberships (discounted compared to the quarterly recurring subscription).

Other Notes:

Existing Premium Members (those who made donations to MindBuster before I took over EF) will retain all the privileges and features of their accounts. None of those have been changed in any way.

Similarly, all normal registered users have the same permissions and features they have enjoyed in the past. These new Premium Membership plans simply offer members the option of upgrading their account, and to help support the future growth and development of new features for EntropiaForum.

To order one of the new Premium Memberships, go to your User Control Panel and click the Paid Memberships link in the left hand menu, or click the link below:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/payments.php

Please post any specific questions about Premium Member features in this thread.

Thanks to all members for their support of EntropiaForum! :yay:

**PAYPAL NOTES**

If your Paypal payment is made via eCheck, your EF Premium Membership will not activate until the eCheck clears (usually takes 3-4 business days).

If you wish to cancel your EF Premium Membership to prevent future automated billings, this must be cancelled from within your Paypal account. To cancel a subscription, go to your Paypal account history, and select "Subscriptions" from the filter drop-down box. Then select the active EntropiaForum subscription, click details, then click "Cancel this subscription".

New Customized EF Premium Membership

Several members have contacted me recently wanting additional features.

Members will notice that a new level of EF Premium Membership is now offered:

Customized Member

This new membership plan features a massive PM inbox size (5000 messages), along with several expanded permissions compared to the Modified Member plan.

:woot:

Nice! That may be necessary soon. ;)

darri

:holyshit: :jawdrop: I want..... lol
Can we pay in peds/EFDs? :D

:holyshit: :jawdrop: I want..... lol
Can we pay in peds/EFDs? :D

Special arrangements can be made for members who wish to buy an EF Premium Memberships with PED. Please PM me for more info.

EFDs are not accepted for Premium Memberships, unfortunately.

Doh. Too bad Modified isnt the "uberish" it once where... :/
i think you should add Cust. before Mod and let Mod be like we all know it <3 'uber' expensive and awesome :yay:

AND ... we reach the next dimension! :yay:

OMG YOU NERF MOD MEMBERS :eek:

(no not really)

EDIT: Fast work on getting your Customised Membership there MS9 :D

Yeah.. can I have my custom user title back please that I bought when MB owned the forum? It seems to have disappeared admidst all the changes here.

It was "chix0r"

Yeah.. can I have my custom user title back please that I bought when MB owned the forum? It seems to have disappeared admidst all the changes here.

It was "chix0r"

No, your custom usertitle was purchased in the old EFD Store, and has nothing to do with EF Premium Memberships.

All members were issued EFD Refunds for purchased username and title effects when the EFD Store was updated to a new addon module:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/efds-efd-store/45131-custom-username-effect-refunds.html

I R Customized :yay:

:dance:

Reactions: 711
Special arrangements can be made for members who wish to buy an EF Premium Memberships with PED. Please PM me for more info.

EFDs are not accepted for Premium Memberships, unfortunately.

:wise: I shall sell EFDs for peds to get premium! :laugh:

i'm happy being modified atm as it covers everything i need for the time being.

Good work Neo :D

One thing i'd like to see would be the ability to delete posts from your own threads so as to make formatting them and keeping them tidy much easier.

Face it guys,
Orange is the new Black :cool:

*Puts on OJs*

And what about us zeniorz?

*hides* :dodge:

So now orange is better than black ...
Haaaa new time and new noob...
Where are our old time with normal standar ... all those young just break evrything ...

:D

So now orange is better than black ...
Haaaa new time and new noob...
Where are our old time with normal standar ... all those young just break evrything ...

:D

It's the new n00b level, later in EF VU ?.?? you'll see Adapted and Reworked memberships :laugh:

Ah, it's soon time to renew mine :) I think I'll get the "customized" then :D

I want ancient :D

Hmm, that's actually a pretty good idea, though there's already the Senior memberships, but to keep it at the ingame terms ancient would be good.

Hmm, that's actually a pretty good idea, though there's already the Senior memberships, but to keep it at the ingame terms ancient would be good.

hihi :)
But a nice color som goldish or red or what ever , but NOT FREAKING UGLY ORANGE !!!
Yes :) i had to be sure you understand my point :)

PS: forget pink too... i dont want to fell kimmied....

What about premium members? D:

Cool Neo,

Guess Ill have to take the time and get my paypal to work, Just to lazy to wire money to it :laugh:

And Ancient is cooler the senior!

How bout ancient for members with more then 90% longivity+Senior requirements?

hmm; Customize but can't customize

I will get Customized memeber when I can customize my my color the same as Adjusted.

dandy

Several members have contacted me recently wanting additional features.

Members will notice that a new level of EF Premium Membership is now offered:

Customized Member

This new membership plan features a massive PM inbox size (5000 messages), along with several expanded permissions compared to the Modified Member plan.

:woot:

So how do I upgrade from mod member to custum member ?

PS. I want PINK MEMBERSHIP !!!

So how do I upgrade from mod member to custum member ?

PS. I want PINK MEMBERSHIP !!!

Special Pimp membership for Kimmi!,

Just need to find you some Ho´s then eh:scratch2:

Status
Back