EntropiaForum Premium Memberships

Status
So regulars can hide ads, can they? How? ;)

So regulars can hide ads, can they? How? ;)

All Google ads were removed for logged in members starting on May 30, 2008:

An announcement was made in this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ll-registered-members.html?highlight=disabled

As I stated in the opening post of this thread, the EF Adspace ads are shown for all EF members (including premium members), as they are related to Entropia Universe:

Hide Ads: Hides all commercial advertisements (currently the Google Adsense ads displayed in various locations of EntropiaForum). Note that this does not hide the EF Adspace ads, which are EU-related and are of interest to all EF members.

you would think that after spending so much time on forum I would know most stuff now..... but how the heck to I change my "display mode" from senior member to custum?

you would think that after spending so much time on forum I would know most stuff now..... but how the heck to I change my "display mode" from senior member to custum?

Well, well ... looks like you got 'em both goin' on sweet cheeks ... they're not pink, but is it pimpin' enough for ya? I think the color of the Custom button is rockin' ... and just screams "press me" :laugh: ... and ya, you would think as long as you've been around these parts that you'd know how to do things. :rolleyes:

*now leaving the room before my purple parts turn pink*

Seems I'm having a n00b moment here.... How do I sport both Senior Member and my newly acquired Modified Member Titles? I have searched the last 30 minutes and couldn't find the option :ahh:

Seems I'm having a n00b moment here.... How do I sport both Senior Member and my newly acquired Modified Member Titles? I have searched the last 30 minutes and couldn't find the option :ahh:

If you mean the buttons under the avatar picture: You do that automatically. And iirc theres no way of removing the button so its more likely you've lost the senior membership due to lack of activity?

When you're a member of two user groups such as senior and modified member however, you can choose the color in which your name will be shown (turqouise for senior, black for modified) at the bottom of the page where it shows who is watching the page.
You can change this by going to User CP -> Group Memberships. Its at the bottom.

Thanks Skam, But what do you mean You do that automatically? I just want both Senior/Modified Titles to show under my avitar picture. I know I didn't get demoted as a Senior Member, so that's not the issue.... But as I see it now, I'm just sporting the Modified Title ;)

Thanks Skam, But what do you mean You do that automatically? I just want both Senior/Modified Titles to show under my avitar picture. I know I didn't get demoted as a Senior Member, so that's not the issue.... But as I see it now, I'm just sporting the Modified Title ;)

Are you sure you didn't get demoted? Can you make EFD awards?

I have both Mod and Senior buttons showing up and I didn't change any settings to get that.

EDIT: Oh it's working now :D

In my screen your repping both the mod and the senior

Ahhh, my issue has been resloved... not sure how... But Thank You to who ever fixed it :hug:

You weren't going crazy ... I had some issues with a couple of things too, like my EFD Award icon missing, and my Customized Membership color on avatar name change to the Senior Member color without my doing anything whatsoever. MrAdminMan had to fix them for me. I think we might have a gremlin cruising the forum. :eek: Glad to see that you have it back. ;)

EF,

I tried to get a Customized membership using my MasterCard but PoorPal won't let me without creating a PP acct and giving them all my banking information and giving them direct information to access to my bank account.

Too many horror stories out there about that place and I can't give someone like that my info.

What other method may I use to pay?

Signed up for the custom mebership about 12 hours ago. My account has still not been updated with it. 711, do you have to wait for receipt in your email to do it or is the forums just THAT popular ;)

No rush, just wondering if maybe there was an issue somewhere I was not aware of. Thanks for the best damned forums ever created 711 :)

Signed up for the custom mebership about 12 hours ago. My account has still not been updated with it. 711, do you have to wait for receipt in your email to do it or is the forums just THAT popular ;)

No rush, just wondering if maybe there was an issue somewhere I was not aware of. Thanks for the best damned forums ever created 711 :)

The only time there is a delay is if you use the eCheck option to fund the Paypal payment, which I assume is the case here. Once the eCheck clears through Paypal, your premium membership will automatically be activated.

I'm honestly not sure on that one. I registered my bank account years back. When I did my payment it deducted it directly from my bank account. Based on the wording I would say that that is the issue here. Thank you for the quick reply :)

EDIT* That was the issue, checked my bank account and the transaction has not posted yet. Again, thank you 711.

I used my friends business paypal to do an instant payment for Modified membership about 24 hours ago. It was an instant transaction. I have access to the email used for the paypal and the reciept is there. My friend says the debit transaction has posted in his bank account too. Maybe I just tried on a slow day. I dont mind waiting, I just wanna make sure there wasnt an issue. Maybe because I used a paypal not related to the email I used for EF?

IMO it should work anyway, Yachiru.

Let's see if it works for me... Edit: Yes it worked :yay:

711: I think 100k EFD's should be added to your account, when becoming a Mod Member ;)

Last edited:
I subscribe on 16-07-2009 for adjusted member and until tofday i don't see any change,what is happened?:scratch2:
Has already four days gone,even my transaction it was istant.:rolleyes:

PM your order details to 711. He has stated that sometimes the communications gets messed up between paypal and EF.

711 said:
McNasty,

I have checked the EF transaction logs, and see that you had lots of failed attempts to create a paid subscription on June 3 and 4. For some reason the payment never activated, not sure why. Sometimes Paypal's IPN has issues.

I do see that your did indeed make a payment for $24, and that it has cleared.

I have manually activated your Customized membership for 3 months.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for supporting EF!

Regards,

This message has been copied from my inbox to better explain the issue's that sometimes happen.

Just send 711 a pm with your order information within the pm. When I sent mine out, in less than 180 seconds I was upgraded. Once everything checks out 711 will take care of you with the quickness!

is it possible to pay efd to be a member?

Question

As with Gamershq, do some people get these memberships, or a "founding membership," for free, by way of being one of the first members on this forum?

I've read the thread trough but can't find anything regarding about a refund policy. Is that possible? If so, is refund to PED possible (aka not to my paypal account)?

Looking forward to an update regarding this.

As with Gamershq, do some people get these memberships, or a "founding membership," for free, by way of being one of the first members on this forum?

There is no 'founding member' system on EF.

Sometimes EF Premium memberships are given away as prizes in events.

For example, as a sponsor of the World of Firepower event, EntropiaForum provides EF Premium member prizes to the 3 finalist teams: each member of the main team of the champion country (this year Romania) all receive a one year Modified Membership, with 2nd and 3rd place receiving Improved and Adjusted memberships.

I also sometimes run events here on EF and give away EF premium memberships as part of the prize packages.

For example:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ntropiaforum-vu10-screenshot-competition.html

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...piaforums-two-millionth-post-celebration.html

Status
Back