EntropiaForum Premium Memberships

Status
I've read the thread trough but can't find anything regarding about a refund policy. Is that possible? If so, is refund to PED possible (aka not to my paypal account)?

Looking forward to an update regarding this.

Refunds are not allowed for EF premium memberships, as they are time-basede subscriptions.

Why would you want a refund? The service and benefits of the Modified membership you purchased are exactly as advertised. :scratch2:

Refunds are not allowed for EF premium memberships, as they are time-basede subscriptions.

Why would you want a refund? The service and benefits of the Modified membership you purchased are exactly as advertised. :scratch2:

not sure atm, but a few months back, i still paid for the arcade, which is supposed to be free.

Edit: (just checked, i lost about 0.5efd :O playing a couple of games for 2-3mins)

I have the same problem, I'm a Modified Member but I'm still paying efd to play an arcade game..
however it, I will survive :|

Looks like it's STILL charging modified members EFD to play in arcade (just tried a few games after I read that this is supposedly free). Just a heads up for 711... At least update the chart to say NO lol.

Congratz 711 :)
You are doing a really great job with your website :)
Trop fort ;)

Status
Back