EntropiaForum Premium Memberships

Status
Damn...I've maxed out my card in RL, lol, wife's birthday forgot I used the card I have for PE

711, any chance of me paying for 3 months in ped in the game? Or I'll have to wait until the 1st of next month.

DS...

PS..

Waiting for a PM...sorry to use this means, but only way to contact you I know of...

DS..

Once you buy A subscription how long does it take to activate?

Once you buy A subscription how long does it take to activate?

The processing is automatic and instantaneous.

The forum software uses Paypal's payment API to confirm purchases and subscriptions, and automatically upgrades members to the Premium member usergroup (Modified, Improved or Adjusted) as soon as payment is confirmed.

I made payment and i still dont have it or dont know how to actiavte it

I made payment and i still dont have it or dont know how to actiavte it

The delay is because you did not have funds in your Paypal account, and paid using eCheck. If you log on to your Paypal account, you will see that the payment is still pending.

Once that eCheck clears (which usually takes 3-5 business days), your account will automatically be activated.

The delay is because you did not have funds in your Paypal account, and paid using eCheck. If you log on to your Paypal account, you will see that the payment is still pending.

Once that eCheck clears (which usually takes 3-5 business days), your account will automatically be activated.

okay thanks for clearing things up =)

Thanks,
Gamer

hehe

finaly i have now smthing adj :p

lol what a strange cyber penis-enlarger :scratch2:
711 is a mastermind when it comes to making money! I might add some inches when I have some money available :laugh:

Olee adj member :))

This is resoult of Wof final

Adj Yeah!!!

But truly i can`t be happy for this 711.
u know why i say this if u read ur post as Neomaven.

mczimi

Hi there 711 ;)

I read through the whole thread, and have seen only one way to pay by PEDs (To PM you). Although I remember reading the other day about something to do with buying ME In one of your shops to get a "premium status" here. Is this the newest alternative way? Or shall I PM you to discuss this?

Thought Id be better posting, It could potentially help someone else too. And not to mention a BUMP is always good, right? :)

Hi there 711 ;)

I read through the whole thread, and have seen only one way to pay by PEDs (To PM you). Although I remember reading the other day about something to do with buying ME In one of your shops to get a "premium status" here. Is this the newest alternative way? Or shall I PM you to discuss this?

Thought Id be better posting, It could potentially help someone else too. And not to mention a BUMP is always good, right? :)

Contact me via PM to buy a premium membership via PEDs.

Note that only the 1-year Premium membership packages can be bought with PEDs, not the 3 month subscriptions.

Contact me via PM to buy a premium membership via PEDs.

Note that only the 1-year Premium membership packages can be bought with PEDs, not the 3 month subscriptions.

That's fine. I'll PM you Thursday; payday lol. I just wanted to make enquiries early so I know what Im doing with my PED.

Yeah! I R Modified!

Thanks alot 711, was a pleasure to contribute to the future of EF, and a thanks for the work you have done :yay:

There was a problem with the EFD Weekly paychecks made to Premium members. Because of the way permissions and usergroups are handled by the forum software, all premium members were receiving only 50 EFD in their weekly paychecks, instead of the enhanced amounts.

Reimbursements have been issued to existing Premium members for the amount that was not awarded each week.

For example, if you had purchased a yearly Modified Premium membership, you have been reimbursed 52 x (200-50) = 7800 EFD.

In the future, members will be awarded the additional EFD paycheck amounts at the time of purchase of the Premium membership. I will need to do this manually via the EFD store, so you will see a donation from me for a lump sum payment of EFDs based on which subscription you have purchased within 2-3 days.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

P.S. Thanks to Burgerman for calling this to my attention.

Last edited:
Thankyou 711, and +rep for looking into this and sorting it out so quickly. :wtg:

Hehe, never noticed :)

Thanks for fixing this :) and reps to Bugerman too for finding out! :yay:

Well spotted Burgerman! :D

Reimbursements have been issued to existing Premium members for the amount that was not awarded each week.

For example, if you had purchased a yearly Modified Premium membership, you have been reimbursed 52 x (200-50) = 7800 EFD.

You say "have been issued".... my EFD hasnt gone up by 7800 and i have a yearly membership... Is it still a work in progress?

...and thanks for sorting it! ;)

You say "have been issued".... my EFD hasnt gone ... Is it still a work in progress?

I thought the same, not that I am actually particularly worried about the EFD but I didn't think mine had changed :)

registered member is not able to have word like "registered" under the picture? like other got "Adjusted" etc?

registered member is not able to have word like "registered" under the picture? like other got "Adjusted" etc?

Well, all members are registered so thats kind of a given...

Hi guys, i tried to purchase a modified member "pack"

I add funds into paypal using a prepaid visa voucher when i need to so dont use card or banking details, this si my personal way fo keeping safe.

I have the funds on my paypal balance but cannot pay for this via my paypal bvalance option as the only option it gives is credit or bank details and the last visa voucher i used is empty now.

What can i do?

considering i use ukash for deposits :p
and v3cash thats nto helpful.

I want to get the $18 in my paypal balance onto the ef subscription

anyone know if i make a manual payment to "EntropiaForum.com" via paypal with a note about my username on here and thats its 3 month sub could i get it manually addeD?

anyone know if i make a manual payment to "EntropiaForum.com" via paypal with a note about my username on here and thats its 3 month sub could i get it manually addeD?

Send me a PM to discuss various payment options.

msg sent 711

and still waiting for some help :)

Status
Back