EntropiaForum Premium Memberships

Status
I'm such a lazy bastard... only just bought me mod membership :silly2:

*looks down nose @ non-mod-n00bs*

A new feature has been added for Premium Members:

Highlighted member names in the Who's Online sections of EntropiaForum. :yay:

This feature is most visible on the main forum index,

colors.JPG

along with a color legend of each highlighted member group.

Highlighted member names can also be seen on the EntropiaForum homepage, Who's Online page, and in the listing of active users viewing a thread or forum (at the bottom of those pages).

A great way to stand out from the crowd, and display your support for the EF community. ;)

Administrators, Moderators and Mindark staff are also highlighted in distinct colors, to easily spot when those members are online.

Enjoy! :cool:

Nice 711 :)

I don't like my colour though. How about a nice regal purple? :silly2:

Nice 711 :)

I don't like my colour though. How about a nice regal purple? :silly2:

I like the blue that we got allready.... *staredown*

A new feature has been added for Premium Members:

Highlighted member names in the Who's Online sections of EntropiaForum. :yay:

This feature is most visible on the main forum index,

colors.JPG

along with a color legend of each highlighted member group.

Highlighted member names can also be seen on the EntropiaForum homepage, Who's Online page, and in the listing of active users viewing a thread or forum (at the bottom of those pages).

A great way to stand out from the crowd, and display your support for the EF community. ;)

Administrators, Moderators and Mindark staff are also highlighted in distinct colors, to easily spot when those members are online.

Enjoy! :cool:

what about us loyal news staff! :D

what about us loyal news staff! :D

All the reporters are Modified members, but I can set them to use a special reporter color. PM me to discuss, as this is off topic in this thread :wise:

:topic:

I like the blue that we got allready.... *staredown*

damnit :rofl:

OK, I was only joking around really anyway. No change needed 711.

<goes to find some toys and a pram>

Last edited:
All the reporters are Modified members, but I can set them to use a special reporter color. PM me to discuss, as this is off topic in this thread :wise:

:topic:

Not entirly sure why that is off topic when we have you and the mods debating what colour they get to be, but I who am off topic is i ask for a different colour for reporters? :scratch2:

I was only joking anyway, hence the cheesy grin ;)

Not entirly sure why that is off topic when we have you and the mods debating what colour they get to be

My fault lol, the mods debating what colour we get to be was off topic too ;)

Not entirly sure why that is off topic when we have you and the mods debating what colour they get to be, but I who am off topic is i ask for a different colour for reporters? :scratch2:

I was only joking anyway, hence the cheesy grin ;)

I was kidding as well Pinky :ahh:

In fact I was the one who got the offtopic ball rolling. :hammer:

I'll PM you to discuss the colored username thingy ;)

I was kidding as well Pinky :ahh:

In fact I was the one who got the offtopic ball rolling. :hammer:

I'll PM you to discuss the colored username thingy ;)

I wasnt joking about the joking part - its fine hon i am not that fussed about having a special coloured name :D (unless Pink is available!!:silly2:)

A 50k efd a week salary, now thats a different ball game... :D

I ordered my Modified Membership last week sometime, just waiting for my E-Check on PayPal to clear :yay:.

I ordered my Modified Membership last week sometime, just waiting for my E-Check on PayPal to clear :yay:.

Thanks for your support of EntropiaForum!

The Paypal > EF premium member subscription system is completely automated. As soon as the eCheck funds are cleared by Paypal, Paypal informs the forum subscription manager software, and your premium membership will be immediately activated.

Enjoy your Modified membership benefits!

It'd be awesome to someway be able so see how long you have left on the premium membership. Maybe you can allready, but I failed to find it.

EDIT: Lol, nevermind, I found it!

Question how long before the subscription runs out will it be renewed. Since mine is an e-check it takes about 10 days to clear. So will I be without Mod Membership for a short period of time?

Question how long before the subscription runs out will it be renewed. Since mine is an e-check it takes about 10 days to clear. So will I be without Mod Membership for a short period of time?

I believe Paypal handles this automatically, so that there is no downtime for the subscription.

Perhaps search on the Paypal website, under subscriptions.

I believe Paypal handles this automatically, so that there is no downtime for the subscription.

Perhaps search on the Paypal website, under subscriptions.

Ok thanks, will have to take a look around the PayPal website.

Just renewed my modified membership for another year :yay:

How long dose it take for mod to activate once you have paid py paypal?

How long dose it take for mod to activate once you have paid py paypal?

It is instantaneous, as long as you don't pay by eCheck on Paypal. If so, then you must wait for the eCheck to clear before your premium membership is activated (usually 3-4 business days).

Awesome, I have just Improved myself for a whole Year...

Me Dad will be soo proud ;)

I just registered for 3 months to check it out.... but I don't see any difference in my options or changes I can make. Please help.

...oh... and I had money in my paypal account...so it was a direct pay.

Thanks

I just registered for 3 months to check it out.... but I don't see any difference in my options or changes I can make. Please help.

...oh... and I had money in my paypal account...so it was a direct pay.

Thanks

I see lots of attempted subscription transactions in the logs, but no successful subscriptions created.

Check your paypal account history, and you will see that your account has not been charged.

Please send me a PM if you have any further issues.

...I also think some would appriciate the idea to have a sweating way to reach 3month adjusted stage. Perhaps buying it for efd or as winnings through the lottery.

Know I flipping would.

Oh well...if the forum wants me to pay to have a bigger avatar I guess I'll have to find a way round it :D

Shame noone accepts EFD's.

Shame noone accepts EFD's.

Well, it is possible to use EFDs to purchase low-value EU items in the EFD Auction forum. One could then sell those purchased items in EU (or TT them), and use the PEDs accumulated to buy an EF premium membership.

Thus, it is possbile to "sweat" one's way to an EF premium membership by posting and making contributions on the forum.

I also have some plans to run some in-game events that have EF premium memberships as prizes. More details to come.

Well, it is possible to use EFDs to purchase low-value EU items in the EFD Auction forum. One could then sell those purchased items in EU (or TT them), and use the PEDs accumulated to buy an EF premium membership.

Thus, it is possbile to "sweat" one's way to an EF premium membership by posting and making contributions on the forum.

I also have some plans to run some in-game events that have EF premium memberships as prizes. More details to come.

With the greatest respect, I have no intention of getting any type of internet bank account or faffing about buying tt items.

How about you have my EFD and give me a premimum membership, eh?

I got a lot more than it appears :D

Status
Back