entropiatools down? :(

i guess some is going on........................

This would be a great loss to us all. Does anyone know how to get a hold of Carebear? I have PMed him but no reply yet.
Peace.

This would be a great loss to us all. Does anyone know how to get a hold of Carebear? I have PMed him but no reply yet.
Peace.

sadly no one has his email......

site expires on 31-Jul-11 so that should not be the problem

still Error 404 :(

my best hope is that they are rearranging the system and refilling it with data about enhancers and other new stuff ...

for example many [including myself] are hesitating to get and use enhancers without knowing specific data about their usefulness

moreover ...

if I were them, I'd define a price for using it ...
this resource gives very valuable information that worths ...
so they should make business out of it ... income will cover at least some part of testing and retesting costs ...

moreover ...

if I were them, I'd define a price for using it ...
this resource gives very valuable information that worths ...
so they should make business out of it ... income will cover at least some part of testing and retesting costs ...

I agree and I would be willing to pay for the service. I have offered to make a donation of at least 250 ped or in USD but have not recieved a reply to the PM sent.
I hope nothing has happen to Carebear.
Peace.

I agree and I would be willing to pay for the service. I have offered to make a donation of at least 250 ped or in USD but have not recieved a reply to the PM sent.
I hope nothing has happen to Carebear.
Peace.

I wrote him a PM and Email as well offering to mirror the tools, but no reply yet.
Hopefully he is fine and just busy elsewhere.

Ahh...I loved Entropia tools..I hope it comes back. Makes you realize how important these simple services that people offer so generously are to us. Thanks Carebear.

gimme mah toolz!!!11!!

But seriously, i really want that site back.

Hope everything sorts out.

still not working for me :(

Not working here either yet, but just wanted to show my support to the site too, great tools there use them alot.

Yeah this is annoying :( I need it for the skill calcs, anyone know some other place meantime you can calc how big of esi chip you need for certain amount of skills?

hope it gets back soon!!

I need the inventory calc back before my losses get out of control :broke:

See link posted above by baekelal, that seems to be an inv. program.
Peace.

The program does not do anything really than sort what is carried and what is in storage. This you get by just checking your inv on Entropiauniverse. The beauty of Entropiatools is the MU is shown also. Not fully accurate but close enough.

Anyone got any news btw?

I need the inventory calc back before my losses get out of control :broke:

I agree I have the same problem..maybe someone with programming knowledge wills tep up *hint*:D

Okay a first draft is up on http://stickynote.info - it is very slow right now and should it throw an error while parsing your data I provided an information string to send me in a PM.

Tomorrow I will work on speeding up the parsing of the peauction data.

I had some other plans for that domain, but these tools fit into the concept anyhow.

Right, when I managed to get it to work faster I will add some layout bells and whistles, but I am not a webdesigner by any means, just a coder... ah well maybe I'll find someone to make some nice gfx for me.

Try not to put too much lines into it right now... each line costs a second optimistically, also the peauction.com guy will kill me!

Just could not sleep with having it in this state.
Please feel free to use as much as you want now, cause I now store all data I grab from peauction and the more items are requested the faster it gets.

Also I will later on create a timecontrolled job to refresh all data every 24 hours.

See link posted above by baekelal, that seems to be an inv. program.
Peace.

Thanks Herco. It works...

But not sure if it works correctly, because it says ive made profit :scratch2:

Edit:

Okay a first draft is up on http://stickynote.info - it is very slow right now and should it throw an error while parsing your data I provided an information string to send me in a PM.

Good work! It is slow, but it works :yay:

Last edited:
Good work! It is slow, but it works :yay:

Thanks! The more use it gets the faster it will become now.
Hover your mouse above the peauction value to see when it was last updated (german time at the moment (so MA time + 2 hours) will change that to MA/EU time soon),
also I included a direct link for the item details on peauction.

Edit: okay update time is a mix of german and MA time right now.
This will be consistent when I finished the regular update job.

Last edited:
Thanks! The more use it gets the faster it will become now.
Hover your mouse above the peauction value to see when it was last updated (german time at the moment (so MA time + 2 hours) will change that to MA/EU time soon),
also I included a direct link for the item details on peauction.

Edit: okay update time is a mix of german and MA time right now.
This will be consistent when I finished the regular update job.

actually Auctiondata is updated each 15 min........ just in case

Back