News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

Why not on loader so people know about it?

Come on guys..... :)
They trying to distract people from the original fuckup.
What I never understood is why every fuckup since as long as I can remember, when it affects the player trust towards MA, they still have their go to routine to:
1. Never admit fault.
2. Ignore and hope it dies down.
3. The bigger the fuckup, the longer it takes to die down. Lots of wasted energy coming up with something to distract players from the real issue.

In this case they could've spent 30 minutes ballstorming with ring balancers and then released a statement updating the summer boxes to Summer Ring 2023 based on player feedback.

Instead it's plainly obvious they don't care what we think by just ignoring all of our complaints and making the most random space event through Facebook advertising..

So the fact this was posted in the migration thread must mean that eomons have begun their migration to space right?

How hard is it to hit post new thread? Come on..

Indeed would have been better rather than in middle of here, sec will do it.

It must be a test to see how far they can push remaining investors before they quit. One of my predictions about UE5 update for entropia was that they were trying to get all veterans to quit so that a new playerbase could be built around an entirely new game, at first I thought nah thats crazy, however its looking more and more realistic by the day.

Theres no other logical conclusion I can draw unless the people in charge of Entropia are out of touch and truly think that Facebook advertising is a good idea, or if they wanted the event to be sneaky so only certain avatars could be involved initially through insider info.
:devilish:

I would say its just a mistake

Why not on loader so people know about it?

Come on guys..... :)

Bureaucracy. Takes too long to get it signed off when everyone is on holiday. :D

It must be a test to see how far they can push remaining investors before they quit. One of my predictions about UE5 update for entropia was that they were trying to get all veterans to quit so that a new playerbase could be built around an entirely new game, at first I thought nah thats crazy, however its looking more and more realistic by the day.

Theres no other logical conclusion I can draw unless the people in charge of Entropia are out of touch and truly think that Facebook advertising is a good idea, or if they wanted the event to be sneaky so only certain avatar

Bureaucracy. Takes too long to get it signed off when everyone is on holiday. :D

Back