News: Eomon Migration 2023 Begins

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

Eomon Migration Begins​

_jNNls1P59ab-AqYTBnsXgYvKDha7iACaeEgloL-9vzHvWvXLzZ9CfK_L8gchb70FNi8n9Mdp0xkAhUYUo-Z8pNigdBsZg8A0gzMPTqdErRyA8hGYsW9qGeP4b6bK6hXuA1i705fJG4ioXQ0_ot2q6Y

The yearly Eomon migration season has arrived! Take part in a piece of Calypsian history and witness the majestic Eomon migrate over the plains of the Eudoria continent this summer.

The annual Eomon migration is a popular seasonal hunting event for new and seasoned big game hunters. Since many other species such as Mulmun mutants and Atrox predators are attracted by the massive Eomon herds, opportunities abound for avid solo hunters and teams. Specifically, there are four missions for Eomon and Hunters to tackle.

Apart from the Eomon herd migrating over the southeast of the Eudoria continent, groups of Longtooth traverse the fields to the northwest. Groups of older Eomon have deviated from their path and have been spotted at other locations.

There are also groups of Longtooth Adolescents, ideal for novice hunters, and Longtooth wave events at several locations.

Extra skill rewards are available for both solo hunters and teams.

Event Dates​

The Eomon migration is closely linked to an increase of Eomon pheromones in the atmosphere. The migrations typically start a few days after the Eomon pheromone levels have peaked.

The Research and Development Institute (RDI) closely monitors the concentration of pheromones and now estimates the migration to begin on June 21, 2023.

Migration Paths​

RDI Xenobiologists have released estimated migration paths for both the Eomon and Longtooth species based on data collected from previous migrations.

This data analysis predicts that the Longtooth migration path will begin east of Cape Corinth, south of Livas outpost, and end near Fort Ithaca.

The Eomon migration path begins in the eastern parts of Eudoria in the Minopolis desert region, passing near Ashi before ending in the south near Camp Carter.

Older Eomon spotted at other locations
Numerous older Eomon have deviated from the typical migration path, and have been congregating at the following locations:
  • OLA#58 - Eomon Prowler
  • OLA#63 - Eomon Alpha, Old Alpha, Prowler & Stalker
  • OLA#66 - Eomon Stalker

Longtooth Adolescents​

Longtooth Adolescents, suitable for novice hunters, have been spotted at the following locations:
  • Chug’s Hideout
  • Fort Zeus

Longtooth Wave Events​

Herds of Longtooth are wandering the wilds of Eudoria at the following locations:
  • West of Fort Argus – Longtooth Dominant, Alpha & Old Alpha
  • North of Livas Heights – Longtooth Guardian, Dominant & Alpha
  • North of Atlas Haven – Longtooth Provider, Guardian & Dominant
  • South of Limnadian District – Longtooth Old, Provider & Guardian

Eomon & Longtooth missions​

During the Eomon migration, you can choose from two mission structures: Eomon missions and Longtooth missions. These missions reset on a yearly basis, granting you the opportunity to participate year after year.

Speak to the Unnamed RDI Xenobiologist at Minopolis to receive these missions.

Once you have met the contribution goals of the missions you will be rewarded with the following:
  • Eomon Daily “Guts and Glory” mission - 2 Daily Tokens and 400 Blazar Fragments
  • Eomon “Circuit Taker” mission - A choice of one E.L.M Edition weapon and 23,000 Blazar Fragments
  • Longtooth Daily “Touch a Nerve” mission - 1 Daily Token and 200 Blazar Fragments
  • Longtooth “Take a Breather” mission - A choice of one E.L.M Edition weapon and 12,000 Blazar Fragments

Codex​

The Codex Mission System allows both solo hunters and teams to gain extra skill rewards while hunting Eomon, Longtooth, and other species in the wake of the migration herds.

Summer Strongboxes​

Summer Strongboxes are available and can be found in loot during this Eomon Migration.

Originally posted here

Last edited by a moderator:
I smell something

Happy Holidays.
See you on 1st October.
Return safely.

Are there going to be any orders from MA this year ?

Lots of LT young SE of Cape Corinth + 1 Provider and 2 Guardians. Guess we have to wait till they grow up.

Atm the wave spawns are prolly the best option. It's pain in the backside to find some of them but they are there.

Last edited:
... Also, the new "laying down on it's belly" animation would be cool if used for mobs peacefully grazing in the wild. Using it as part of combat animation is absolutely ridiculous. If you spend our money changing something please try not do it worse okay?

Last edited:
They know they cant start too early because I have not got home yet. Eomons and LT will spawned in 2.5 hours time

Nothing S of Limnadian. Allophyls as usual.

Nope, no Longtooth. Mulmun 10 spawn.

There are definitely Longtooth in both those locations, and people hunting them right now. I was just ingame myself and watched for a bit. The Limnadian one might be a slight bit more S-SE than just straight S though.

There are definitely Longtooth in both those locations, and people hunting them right now. I was just ingame myself and watched for a bit. The Limnadian one might be a slight bit more S-SE than just straight S though.
Thanx.
Didn't think it's more than Teleport 2 jump away from TP... silly me. :mad:

Oh boy oh boy

All kinds of Impact and Impact/Stab armors and plates available:

What is with the new Longtooth "shuffle" ? They do a little dance and half of them sink into the ground.
Did you not ... *ahem* test this? Looks pretty dumb.

Can we get an increased density or more spots for Young Longtooth?
There are more players hunting LT young than actual mobs. The spawns are massively over-crowded. Win-win for all parties with more spawns :)

I know the pheromones are running high, but can we not let Eomon get stuck on top of each other.

Wait until they spawn on proteron area, if you go hunt proteron it will carry an eomon on his head.

You should find a few nice, unmixed spawns of both to the west-south-west of Minopolis. Plenty of red dots on radar! :tele:
Is it possible to have more spawns of high level migration mobs? In the evening there's barely any room to hunt in the few spots we have.
Thanks!

You should find a few nice, unmixed spawns of both to the west-south-west of Minopolis. Plenty of red dots on radar! :tele:
Any mid level LT spawns (prov-guard) besides the ones east of cape corinth? theres like 15 hunters and 20 mobs respawning. with 1/3 of the being youngs?

Back