Error logging in

Bregi

Provider
Society
Laid Back
Bregi Ardorj-Njarr
Hello,

I got this error tonight trying to log in.
index.php

I got log on to the website eitehr:
index.php

Is this just me or are the servers down or something?

It's because you are using an old Gold Card. I have the same problem. Apparently they are out of sync.
According to MA to fix this you need to write the support and after providing the real ID to verify you are the real owner you can remove GC and activate Entropia Pocket app.
Or wait for further update.

1. chronos.livesupportYesterday at 2:32 PM​

The actual problems with the logins are technical. Existing and active gold cards were still usable but could not be synched anymore if they went out of sync.

duh

2. [2:36 PM]
    you can create a support case and provide your Identification document to verify you as the legit owner of the account. Then request to get the gold card removed. Afterward, you can use the Entropia Pocket as a 2-factor verification solution.

3. [2:37 PM]
    A second option is to wait for further information, which we will provide as soon as we get.
From discord live support.
I choose the second option, FK them and wait for the info...

Ah nice, seems like a classic mistake of MA!

you can create a support case ...

Ehhh ... am I the only one seeing the problem here? How can I open a support case when I cannot log on to the website? lol

Ehhh ... am I the only one seeing the problem here? How can I open a support case when I cannot log on to the website? lol
I am able to log on the entropia site. But to make any changes or check inventory I need to use gold card.
If it still doesn't let you log in, try this link:
https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/file-a-support-case/

I am able to log on the entropia site. But to make any changes or check inventory I need to use gold card.

Much thanks! You're of great help to me!

Since 2 days but i used sure 30 codes so it is Mindarks fault that card is now out of sync and mindarks fault i never can use a secure way so mindarks fault if anything happen with account and they have te refund or whatever when my accont get compromised not my fault MAs.

I have the same problem!

I'd recommend waiting patiently for the fix. The Gold Card Security System is no longer available for purchase or to replace broken systems/cards, but existing owners are grandfathered into the program, and can have their systems re-synced as needed through Support Cases (after all, many of us actually paid for our Gold Card Security Systems back when they were sold in the Trade Terminals!). I sort of panicked when my system went out of sync long after primary support for the Gold Card Security System ended, as long before the occurrence, the website's live support had mistakenly told me there was nothing they could do. However, in-world MindArk live support was able to assure me that a Support Case representative would sync grandfathered systems, and not just demand I get some alternative Internet-connected-device 2FA such as Pocket.
index.php

index.php

index.php
And indeed, the Support Case representative re-synched my system as promised! :yay:

Last edited:
The nice thing is that each day that I cant use my Gold card MA make less from me.....

The question is have they fixed this yet?

Sheeps=

seems not internal error

Support for the Gold Card Security system will officially end on September 30, 2018.

MindArk considers account security one of its highest priorities. As such, we are announcing this change well in advance so that Entropia Universe participants have ample time to migrate over to the Entropia Pocket solution before the September 30th deadline.

It's 2024.

Support for the gold card ended in 2018, of course there might be some issues almost 6 years later.

Support for the Gold Card Security system will officially end on September 30, 2018.

MindArk considers account security one of its highest priorities. As such, we are announcing this change well in advance so that Entropia Universe participants have ample time to migrate over to the Entropia Pocket solution before the September 30th deadline.

It's 2024.

Support for the gold card ended in 2018, of course there might be some issues almost 6 years later.
its so much easier to blame MA when the problem is 18 inch behind the screen lmao

its so much easier to blame MA when the problem is 18 inch behind the screen lmao
It's hard to see how that could apply in this particular case, since the error is affecting all Gold Card users and not just one or a few. I guess if you start with the assumption that those who use Gold Cards do so because they expect faster issue resolution rather than out of a preference for a dedicated, offline security system, then you might reasonably come to the conclusion that the Gold Card users were at fault for irrationally choosing to remain Gold Card users, but I'm not sure what would warrant that assumption about Gold Card users' beliefs.

It's hard to see how that could apply in this particular case, since the error is affecting all Gold Card users and not just one or a few. I guess if you start with the assumption that those who use Gold Cards do so because they expect faster issue resolution rather than out of a preference for a dedicated, offline security system, then you might reasonably come to the conclusion that the Gold Card users were at fault for irrationally choosing to remain Gold Card users, but I'm not sure what would warrant that assumption about Gold Card users' beliefs.
its not hard to see how it applies i think:

support ended in 2018, 6 years ago.

but you are right this case is particular in the sense that it is still possible to use them.... so they can't just leave you hanging i guess

I believe MA is doing this on purpose to encourage users to switch to the mobile application. After one update it was the same. Personally, I don't trust software-based security. Only physical security is worth anything. I received a response from technical support to switch to the entropia Pocket application. In addition, 2FA must be removed from the account first. I know that MA fixes the login system for some people, but not for me.

I use the mobile application, on my old phone, without a sim card, not connected to the internet/wifi. Just to let you guys wanting an "offline" authenticator.

You might need a connection to set it up, but to me its been working fine without a connection since last July.

Thank you for contacting us.

What we will have to do is to deactivate the Gold Card for your account and you will be able to login.

Unfortunately since the Gold Card has been discontinued we will not be able to reactivate it and recommend that you use Entropia Pocket instead.

In order to deactivate the Gold Card, we must ask you to please upload front and back color copies of a current and valid photo ID, where all four corners are visible, and your full name, a document number, and your date of birth are clearly shown.

For example a Driver's License, Passport or National Identification Card, so we can verify that you are the rightful owner of this account.

When the upload is finished please update this case, so that we can continue assisting you as soon as possible.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

SO MA tell me no you never can log in anymore we have to deactivate it so no technical proble we stop it not our problem thanks MA

Check out BlueStacks android emulator if you want to run entropia pocket on your pc.
Alternatively i believe LDplayer can also do this.

We are aware that this is a complicated procedure, but we can assure you that it is in the interest of account security.
Lmao even Mindark bringing the heat calling us incompetent.

Check out BlueStacks android emulator if you want to run entropia pocket on your pc.
Alternatively i believe LDplayer can also do this.
I play in EU from many places and computers. Depending on where I am. GC is small, does not depend on anything, e.g. the need to charge the device (the battery lasts for years), and is convenient to use. BS is connected to the computer and does not have any hardware security that could be partially used in the mobile application, e.g. store the private part of the key in a hardware-protected place of the phone, which is accessible only after it is unlocked using the security measures related to it. I also doubt that MA would allow using more than one device with 2FA for one account because that is not the idea. You would need to create a 2FA application management system, and as you can see, to add new ones, you first have to completely disable 2FA.

I use the mobile application, on my old phone, without a sim card, not connected to the internet/wifi. Just to let you guys wanting an "offline" authenticator.

You might need a connection to set it up, but to me its been working fine without a connection since last July.
This is certainly somewhat better than a perpetually-online device. The Gold Card Security System still has the advantage of being dedicated to its singular security purpose (i.e., it can't run software, which is a significant disadvantage of security through a mobile device with an operating system; if someone gains physical access and installs malicious software, they could intercept security codes indefinitely far into the future without the owner realizing, whereas if someone gains physical access to a Gold Card AND happens to have a Gold Card reader, the codes they acquire will become useless after the owner logs in a few more times, meaning they have a far shorter window of time to also acquire the account's password).

That's the exact issue I'm having.. I can't send a support case because the support case page and account page are not working. I've had to go onto live chat on planetcalypso.com and email mindark head office

The link just comes back to this page isn't working. Seems like every option to get in touch with support is down

I believe MA is doing this on purpose to encourage users to switch to the mobile application. After one update it was the same. Personally, I don't trust software-based security. Only physical security is worth anything. I received a response from technical support to switch to the entropia Pocket application. In addition, 2FA must be removed from the account first. I know that MA fixes the login system for some people, but not for me.
But how do gold card users swith the mobile application when you have to log onto your account to remove your gold card with your gold card to switch to the mobile application but gold card users can't use their gold cards to get onto their account.. seems like MA FK'd that up big time.. so gold card users are now left in limbo with no access to their accounts..

I uploaded my ID-card to support in the case I opened.
The response from MA is still the same as last sunday: crickets!

Come on! At least give me a notion that you take my case serious and that uploading my ID-card is the way forward.

It's 2024.

Some people might have completely missed that mission, when playing for years it's not uncommon to also have a down period lasting for months.

And you know how many warning I got from 2018 to last weekend that the GC I'm using is no longer support? Your guess is as many as the words of MA support on my case? You win!

The link just comes back to this page isn't working. Seems like every option to get in touch with support is down

It works for me. Maybe you can also try to chat with live support in the bottom right of the screen?
That's what I'll be doing tomorrow evening if they're still silent.

I've already been on the Live chat.. they gave me an email foe MA head office to contact about my issues

Back