Error logging in

Extremely disappointed @MA.

Since Saturday, no official statement concerning the "technical server issues" :dunce:, which only prevents GC users from logging in.

For those who are currently unable to login due to Gold Card issues, we kindly ask you to file a support case for further assistance in deactivating your Gold card and any advice needed on migrating to the Entropia Pocket solution.

if only your support team did just that.
That is what we are whining about. They claim they will do this within 2 hours, yet we are 135 hours later, and have not done the deactivation.
We are not whining about the gold card not working, we are whining about the lack of support or communication by MA.

We create a support ticket, add our national ID card, and get confirmation it will be deactivated, but nothing is being done.

So instead of finding excuses by saying "the support of the gold card stopped", ask your support to do their actual job and do support us on what you claim to still support: the entropia pocket, which we cannot activate because you're not deactivating our goldcard, and we cannot access the activation page as long as the gold card isn't deactivated.

Last edited:
The problem was resolved just moments after I posted here yesterday that I still hadn't heard a thing.
The Gold Card is now removed from my account.
And then I had problems with getting a code from Entropia Pocket, but that is now also resolved thanks to the kindness and patience of Live Support Athena. It took over half an hour to get it all done 🙀

Pro tip: If you still log on with a GC, change it to the Pocket app and spare yourself an agonizing week.

Why can't people under the simplicity of the problem gold card users are having.. you need the gold card to be working to send a support case to log on to your account with the gold card to send the support case.. but the gold card isn't working!!.. so we can't send a support case.. MA has truly fk'd us over.. I still cannot get any response from MA. I've been on live chat and they just gave me an email to send over my issue.. I've had nothing back to that email and not been able to get on to my account for over a week

The problem was resolved just moments after I posted here yesterday that I still hadn't heard a thing.
The Gold Card is now removed from my account.
And then I had problems with getting a code from Entropia Pocket, but that is now also resolved thanks to the kindness and patience of Live Support Athena. It took over half an hour to get it all done 🙀

Pro tip: If you still log on with a GC, change it to the Pocket app and spare yourself an agonizing week.
How did you get your gold card removed? I can't get onto my account at all to send a support case over

How did you get your gold card removed? I can't get onto my account at all to send a support case over

I hope this link works for you. I can make a support case without 2fa, but for other things such as personal information, password change or items I do have to use 2fa.
Live Support Athena was also a great help with providig the right links when I had the problem with Pocket. During the >30 min. chat one of the links to get to the Account Security page and that got resolved right there and then.

I hope this link works for you. I can make a support case without 2fa, but for other things such as personal information, password change or items I do have to use 2fa.
Live Support Athena was also a great help with providig the right links when I had the problem with Pocket. During the >30 min. chat one of the links to get to the Account Security page and that got resolved right there and then.
I'm finally getting somewhere.. I've had to send over my passport for proof of account ownership.. do you know what happens from here?

I'm finally getting somewhere.. I've had to send over my passport for proof of account ownership.. do you know what happens from here?

That's good news!
I waited for four days. Then I complained here on forum for the lack of response. Within something like 15 minutes they got it resolved and removed my Gold Card from my account.
I hope that a little chat with Live Support is an easier/faster way forward for you.

I have the same issue and i can't contact support. :cautious:
I do not know how to do.

Did you check https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/security/activate/ ? Page is available without requirements of GC code passing. When you got GC but deactivated on this page there is posibility to activate it back :)
index.php

Interesting, has anyone had success utilizing these products on Entropia accounts? Seeing "Hash algorithm: sha1 (default)" on the token2 products is a bit shocking, as the protocol's been considered insecure for almost as long as Entropia's been around.

Back