Status

Soc.: Legacy Of CSc.

weight: Welterweight

Society: Ouroboros
Class: Welterweight

WildD3amons (10 entrants)

Who counted WildD3amons out? Were on a come back baby! More to follow :yay:

Event is LOOKING GOOD I can't wait!

Kristoffer Larethania Strom, Heavyweight.
From Swedish drunken elites would like to join :yay:

This sounds really fun, dont know if i are going to join yet.
But i couldent find any Date when it goes of!?:confused:

All confirmed and ready to go :boxer::boxer:

This sounds really fun, dont know if i are going to join yet.
But i couldent find any Date when it goes of!?:confused:

All the info is in the first post.

Hi Oleg,

I couldn't see a rule as to what happens if one or both contentants get disconnected during a bout?

I don't think it would be quite fair to count it as "leaving the ring", and disqualify the avas accordingly, since it might well be the system's fault.

That said, it is on my mind because one of my soc suffers frequent disconnections atm, and it's surely down to his own crappy connection.

jay :)

too late?

just saw closing date 15th 8)

ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED super heavy weight cK coat killers

Hi Oleg,

I couldn't see a rule as to what happens if one or both contentants get disconnected during a bout?

I don't think it would be quite fair to count it as "leaving the ring", and disqualify the avas accordingly, since it might well be the system's fault.

That said, it is on my mind because one of my soc suffers frequent disconnections atm, and it's surely down to his own crappy connection.

jay :)

The judge will make a decision based on individual circumstances. We understand that disconnects do happen but hopefully such problems will be kept to a minimum.

If anyone knows that they are likely to have connection problems then they should inform us in advance.

Andrzej, I'll need e-mail addresses for the other two people so that I can contact them. Please send me the info by PM.

Name: Morgoth Morgotti Morthond
Weightclass: Lightweight 111-130
Society: Death Unlimited

Sign me up for middleweight plz.

Kassandra Blackwidow Draconis
Freelancer

Today is the last day for new entrants - you must register by midnight tonight to take part!

sign me up

Sign me up!

Name: snapper red
Weight Class: Flyweight: Up to 110 Health
Society: International Brigade

Count me IN

:boxer:

Name: Espanhol PT 82
Weight Class: Flyweight
Society: Piratas Tugas

Weightclass: Flyweight Up to 110 Health

Pedro TheHunter Domingues

Society : PiratasTugas

Registration is now closed.

I'll update the list of participants later today.

The judge will make a decision based on individual circumstances. We understand that disconnects do happen but hopefully such problems will be kept to a minimum.

If anyone knows that they are likely to have connection problems then they should inform us in advance.

I suffer from random disconnections... they usually happen maybe once or twice a day if I'm playing for 4 or 5 hours. So I should be good to go :)

Registration is now closed.

I'll update the list of participants later today.

Maybe make an exception if we get a late Heavyweight entrant?
Super-Heavyweight clearly won't be able to go ahead, but Heavyweight is very close - after the update it'll have 7 entrants and only needs one more.

Maybe make an exception if we get a late Heavyweight entrant?
Super-Heavyweight clearly won't be able to go ahead, but Heavyweight is very close - after the update it'll have 7 entrants and only needs one more.

We have 9 entrants to Heavyweight.

Unfortunately most of them have not yet confirmed their entry so will be withdrawn if they don't so within the next day or so.

:boxer:

Name: Espanhol PT 82
Weight Class: Flyweight
Society: Piratas Tugas

You have PMs blocked on the forum, so I can't send you a message. You will need to change that so that I can contact you. If I can't contact you, you can't take part.

Almost 60 people have still not confirmed their entry. If you are one of them, read your PMs.

Ok you can try now please!

Ok is NOT select:

Enable Private Messaging

Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators

If you cant send, i talk later whit Pedro the hunter Domingues (Soc Friend) and do some test's... Then i told you!

Status
Back