Evil amp misstake :((

sorry for you loss. Be careful when playing with evil. Sometimes it will bite ya in the ass. Maybe it'll go on auction and the community can get it back to the rightful owners without some massive bidding war? MINDARK should really increase font size on the trade window so it's easier to read the name of who you are trading with.
Thx m8 :)hehe playing with Evil well put ;) But i cant blame the trade window realy i was not careful here simply as that. if they found a way to make it safer i dont mind it tho.In this situation i dont see how they could tho.

This sucks big time. Hope you get the amp back.
This sort of thing has happened to me before but i was the one recieving stuff. Someone tried to trade me Beach shorts by mistake, so I asked him if he really was giving them away for free ?
At first he didnt know what I was talking about but after a short chat realized it wasnt me he wanted to trade with. :eyecrazy:
Shorts were nice really :) Maybe one day I will get me a pair :rolleyes:
I had this experiens my self several times when i got stuff that wasent ment to happen.Ofc i did give it back.

Thx to all of u for the sympathy:)

Well, you can't blame them for the trade itself, you weren't careful enough, it happens. However, you, I and everyone can blame them for not doing the nice thing by giving it back.

He's trying to sell it at Twins right now:

[Multianna] WTS amp Fi/Ra/Co evil tt+3600 @tp

I wrote this:

2013-02-04 11:28:22 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] Multianna, that Evil was traded to you by mistake, Nero posted in forum
2013-02-04 11:28:24 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?238449-Evil-amp-misstake-((
2013-02-04 11:28:45 [Local] [Giuliano adm Noooo] please give it back to the owner, I am sure he will give you something for the help

I hope this helps
Thx for this it seem i didnt dream it all then and she indeed got the amp of me.
Yea i sure will give something to her if she give it back,atm im poor but when i can in a couple of weeks i would gladly pay her a nice fee:)

Well, you can't blame them for the trade itself, you weren't careful enough, it happens. However, you, I and everyone can blame them for not doing the nice thing by giving it back.

Very true i cant blame anyone then my self for this.

print_screen_2013-02-04_10-9-44_531856.jpg

Very unfortunate to trade with an avatar wearing OJ's and a sweat tool in error. I guess that ava has got little to lose by selling your evil amp and starting a new account, so I doubt damage to in game reputation is going to be very helpeful to get your amp back.

The only thing that might help you is awareness to the community to not purchase it, and that may hopefully convince her to trade it back to you for some value. That said I'm sure a few resellers out there will turn a blind eye when profit is staring them in the face.

Did that guy that sold all his CLD's in error for 500 ped at auction get them back?

People from all over the world coming to EU these days some from poorer countries than the west that believe we can afford to be exploited, also some with little morals and values many of us long standing community hold dear.

Very very sorry to hear, yet another sad story.

Be careful out there, and GL.

Rick

Very unfortunate to trade with an avatar wearing OJ's and a sweat tool in error. I guess that ava has got little to lose by selling your evil amp and starting a new account, so I doubt damage to in game reputation is going to be very helpeful to get your amp back.

The only thing that might help you is awareness to the community to not purchase it, and that may hopefully convince her to trade it back to you for some value. That said I'm sure a few resellers out there will turn a blind eye when profit is staring them in the face.

Did that guy that sold all his CLD's in error for 500 ped at auction get them back?

People from all over the world coming to EU these days some from poorer countries than the west that believe we can afford to be exploited, also some with little morals and values many of us long standing community hold dear.

Very very sorry to hear, yet another sad story.

Be careful out there, and GL.

Rick
Yea i agree with u Rick, still i keep hoping litle hehe Thx :)

Sorry to hear about your friends lose.

Thx m8 :) Wildmans lose here is he have to wait on the peds and that is bad enough,my dumb as is badly in shame :(

PS: + rep spread and i cant spread anymore to day but will continue when i can.

Sorry to hear about this Lazz. We are only humans so such mistakes will happen from time to time. Once somebody traded me Adjusted FAP while taking PED for healing me and he decided to show me decay on it, then we clicked and not even realized it till hour after. I was really surprised I had it when he asked me, and ofcourse gave it back.

This situation doesn't look too good, since he/she is selling it in Twins already... lets hope soc friends might talk her to senses.
Gl with getting it back

:mad: we all make mistakes but not bcuz of that we lose our ithems give back he stuff

Sorry to hear about this Lazz. We are only humans so such mistakes will happen from time to time. Once somebody traded me Adjusted FAP while taking PED for healing me and he decided to show me decay on it, then we clicked and not even realized it till hour after. I was really surprised I had it when he asked me, and ofcourse gave it back.

This situation doesn't look too good, since he/she is selling it in Twins already... lets hope soc friends might talk her to senses.
Gl with getting it back
Thx m8 :) yea i had similur experience to during the years

:mad: we all make mistakes but not bcuz of that we lose our ithems give back he stuff

Thx m8 :)

reading those ..

Isn´t it a shame to realize this:

if someone would make such an error with me , i would not hesitate a second to give it back .. if I would not even click abort on the trade attempt allready - but If I do such an error it is most likely that I will not get it back :mad:

Oh yes, I won´t say I never ever will happen to make such a mistake. I do play when I am tired sometimes and I dont check trading partner name or item list at the end of the trade ..

allready did one expensive mistake once when I was too tired and accidentally used the wrong tool to bleach colors and bleached some very expensive textures from a customers coat.. I restored them ofc, but that was an expensive lesson :wise:

Gl with getting it back

Thx m8 :) yea i had similur experience to during the years

Thx m8 :)

reading those ..

Isn´t it a shame to realize this:

if someone would make such an error with me , i would not hesitate a second to give it back .. if I would not even click abort on the trade attempt allready - but If I do such an error it is most likely that I will not get it back :mad:

Oh yes, I won´t say I never ever will happen to make such a mistake. I do play when I am tired sometimes and I dont check trading partner name or item list at the end of the trade ..

allready did one expensive mistake once when I was too tired and accidentally used the wrong tool to bleach colors and bleached some very expensive textures from a customers coat.. I restored them ofc, but that was an expensive lesson :wise:

Yea it is easy to make expensive misstakes for sure here , i gess i been lucky to manage this far with out to bad experienses like this but i gess it had to come my way to sooner or later.

Sorry to hear this Lazz :grouphug:

You are handling this very well Lazz and if there is a slim chance its still better than no chance at all.

Hopefully she will do the right thing and give it back. Fingers crossed.

Sorry to hear about this, and I can see both sides. Yes, the mistake was ultimately your responsibility, and yes, I can understand the n00b being opportunistic. Is it the right thing to do? Of course not, and it certainly doesn't appear that Multianna feels much sympathy. You can only hope someone in that society can try to convince him/her to have a conscience, but seeing her private chat dialogue, I'm not feeling too hopeful. A player like that would just as soon quit their society to keep the 3600-ish PEDs, I'd imagine.

As much as this sucks, I really can't blame the opportunistic player. I hope they do the right thing but if not--que sera, sera...it is what it is. :(

Last edited:
Just listed on in-game auction...

Fi/ra/co Evil by Multianna now on auction tt+3.4k start and tt+5k buyout.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a case where MA should step in; whether all trades are final or not.

All trades are final, so nothing to step in about. They have stated it before. And this 3.5k loss isnt that big loss, have been much higher mistakes in past.

I can't believe people do things like that. I am really sorry to hear for your loss mate, wish I could help you. When you deal with such people, I highly doubt anyone can help you. If the person who was on the other end of your mistake had any decency he/she would have returned it right away, hell I know I would. Since that didn't happen immedietly, I doubt it will ever happen, unfortunately.

Keep your head high mate, things like that happen but to hell with them, storms come, storms leave, we remain. Best of luck mate.

You are handling this very well Lazz and if there is a slim chance its still better than no chance at all.

Hopefully she will do the right thing and give it back. Fingers crossed.
Thx my friend :)

Sorry to hear about this, and I can see both sides. Yes, the mistake was ultimately your responsibility, and yes, I can understand the n00b being opportunistic. Is it the right thing to do? Of course not, and it certainly doesn't appear that Multianna feels much sympathy. You can only hope someone in that society can try to convince him/her to have a conscience, but seeing her private chat dialogue, I'm not feeling too hopeful. A player like that would just as soon quit their society to keep the 3600-ish PEDs, I'd imagine.

As much as this sucks, I really can't blame the opportunistic player. I hope they do the right thing but if not--que sera, sera...it is what it is. :(
I agree with u m8 :)

Just listed on in-game auction...

Fi/ra/co Evil by Multianna now on auction tt+3.4k start and tt+5k buyout.
Not that surpriced by this i must say hehe
What a {removed}.
Technically she not a thief but i get ur point here ;)

Yea i agree some kind of way to reverce the deal had been good,but i also understand that it is difficult to make considering all posibilitys of missusing it.

Despite this sad situation i put my self in here, i get all warm and fussy inside when i see so many nice ppl stepping in and coment.
It is worth those lousy 4k peds actually hehe i could do it all over again just for the nice feeling from the comunity i get :D
Kuddos to u all
Lazz

What a {removed}.

Why a thief? They were given an item by mistake. They didn't steal it.

I'm not taking the side of this Multianna but a player's mistake isn't stealing.

Why a thief? They were given an item by mistake. They didn't steal it.

I'm not taking the side of this Multianna but a player's mistake isn't stealing.

just Morally wrong, The type of person you cannot team hunt with, join a event with, or be involved in a social with.

in ingame auction now :(

SB: + 3426
BO: + 5000

let's boycott the auction :)

Shit happends and MA:s service is fantastic.....,,Well you will see whats happends to the amp if you are getting it back or if you need to buy him a new amp.

(If you would be "right" avatar then would MA do much ) like the (ul) Ore-amp 105 the trdes to the TT-terminal was also final, and we all new what MA did. Iasked MA whay they did it the answer was because he had invest so much money in to the game.

The guy didnt steal it yet it could be classified as stealing.

Lets say someone dropped a wallet on the street but there are 2 people that could possibly drop them so you run up to one of them and give them the wallet saying "sir, you dropped it" and you give it to him but then someone tels you that it was the other guy and you shout at the guy while saying to the other one to wait. Would this guy just fucking run off with a wallet that isnt his? I DONT THINK SO as it would be considered stealing.

So yes this is kinda stealing and selling something you were given by an accident.

I sure hope that guy burns in hell for being this way.
Dont excuse that prick!!!

:( Sorry to hear Lazz and Brent! Even sorrier to hear such reminders that ingame is pretty much like RL in some ways, not much sign this person is interested in doing the right thing, but we can always hope for a change of heart.

Back