Evil amp misstake :((

Do you think it has more power to talk about my kids? Kinda sad i think, doesnt hit me at all.

Some people read things like that literally. Others like a metaphor.

I can't see the reference right now, but I thinik "would you teach your kids that..." as a metaphor, in a wider sense: Would you teach anyone, either to actively teach ethics or passively (because they asked), that ...

For instance it can be like the relationship between a manager and an employee/newer co-worker:

- Hello! Sorry to bother, I found this suitcase, I think it belongs to a visitor. What should I do with it?
- a) Turn it in at front desk, there it's likely the person who lost it will go look for it. -or-
- b) Haha, that loser! Keep the suitcase, it looks like a nice one. Feel free to dump the contents if it's of no use.

On the other hand
- Hello! Sorry to bother, but I think I lost my cellphone in the cafeteria.
- a) Ask at front desk, someone who found it will probably turn it in there -or-
- b) You're so pathetic loser! You shouldn't have even asked such a stupid question, lowlife. Go buy a new one.

There is also the case, you get something by mistake/find something but at that point of time you don't do anything with besides "What's this? I'll see what it is later" and then forget about it; some of us doesn't have perfect memory, and timetimes the situation is a bit squeezed with tons of things happening at the same time.
Then the question is, when you recall this item later, will you take advantage of it (use it for personal gain/sell it etc) or not (if it's a valuable, try to return it).

Last edited:
Yep, good move, 45 posts.....didnt read thread...hated...new record.

I have read all the thread...I was the one who pointed out that Snable was Whiteknut...when people started "shooting" at him.

Have you red it al???

Shooting of your mouth without knowing the facts, fucking ridiculous.

I know the facts

Why should i do a BO on that amp?
I have no reasson to give Anna any more peds then nessasary do i?
Sure i got a HoF and i depo 5k peds so i had peds allready to pay Wildman, that HoF only mean i can go on a wile more instead of taking a month break.
Yea i have said its my misstake all the time.
Whats ur point?

That I understand..and I agree

But was just thinking, when I red it, because in the start of the thread..one of your problems was to afford to make it up to your friend-

But sure why through more money after her :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But about the daikiba urin soc trading i seem to do :)
I bought a mamba ul for like +2.34 from whiteknut aka snabblesnot and sold it for +150. Not much profit but thanks anyway m8 :p

O and about the amp, even more known players bidding on it, cmon dont you guys have to call them names too?

Who cares who's bidding on the amp? REALLY? Lazz makes a mistake and the rest of EU is EXPECTED to jump on his side over this? FFS! Let Infinity or WHOEVER for that matter bid on whatever they want.... If ya wanna whinge about someone then whinge about Lazz and his FAIL. I just don't understand this community. "Person X" Fails and the rest of us.... all 800k + MUST boycott the person who gained during the fail because a handful feel bad for "Person X".... that's just juvenile and stupid. Lazz made an error.... Lazz "Manned up"..... THE END. No need for "Ohh.... gotta let Lazz win the amp on auction for 25% of it's value so NO ONE ELSE BID ON IT!" FFS the rest of us have real and virtual lives to live.... don't let 1 person's mistake make anyone else "feel bad" for trying to acquire an item they want for a descent price.

Lazz manned-up.... time for the rest of ya's to do the same....

GL Infinity! Go get that amp now!

Menace

Who cares who's bidding on the amp? REALLY? Lazz makes a mistake and the rest of EU is EXPECTED to jump on his side over this? FFS!
Menace

It's a question of morals and ethics, that we support a fellow entropian. People dont have to support, but personally I would feel dissapointed if they didn't. Because what goes around comes around.

If you had a heart attack in the street, would you prefer people to walk by and leave you to die. Even worse scream at you becasue you lying on the pavement obstructing and delaying their journey.

We are human beings, we should'nt behave like animals. We should be showing compasion to our fellow man...why? Becasue it's the RIGHT thing to do.

But your response could be aimed at those being written about for bidding. To that I would simply say I'm dissapointed in them. What else can be done. I would just hope for their sake that when the day comes that they also "call for help".....other human beings will not necessarily befriend them, but maybe forgive them. only then they might see the light.

Anyhow LAZZ got his hof for the amp, so its done...karma came around. Shame we couldn't do it for him though don't you think.

Rick

ok so now a new question.

is everyone now suposed to bid on the amp ?
not that i'll be bidding anyhow , as i don't need it myself nor wish to pend money on a evil.

lazz said it's all arranged.
sooo what is it he arranged ?
bought a other evel ? is lazz going to try this evil back.
because ther probably will be a few people that really want to use and own one.
at least that is what i think.
and they might be able to get it cheaper.

so whats the deal for these people ,....

is lazz still giong to bid and get this one back, of has lazz arranged something else and will he leave this evil for what it is for others to get ?

was just wondering.

Indeed..

nb, not long time ago i bought a bp for 2670ped. 1 of the ingredients stopped dropping. I sold the bp for 1k ped. Thats a loss of 1670 ped. Its not an evil amp, but its loss. It was part my own fault and maybe part mindarks fault for not taking care of next islands loot. But i life with it and move on. I think this thread goes much too far, naming bidders etc here. But i will bid on, like i do more with ending auction items, and i am sure i wont be the only 1 ;)
Call me what ever you want, i dont care, i dont have emotions with this game or you guys :wtg:

No you did had emotions with this game and the people around here but your own comment made you feel ashamed now, but you still try to act like you are cool.
I mean isn't that the main reason you deleted your own photo on the very same day as when you did the comment out of shame? :laugh:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?1329-Show-us-ya-face!/page900

You can brag a lot but the facts speaks for itself.

Last edited:
lazz said it's all arranged.

Yes, and that's it.

I never had the impression that there was a problem between him and Wildman figuring something out that works for both of them. What they exactly agreed on, is their business.

As for the amp, there were efforts to make it easier for LAZZ to get it back (which is now obsolete). Plus, there are players who are simply disgusted at how the receiver of the amp is trying to take advantage of a mistake by exploiting weaknesses of the ingame trading mechanics. It would be nice to see that the reward for the stunt is not as high as it could be (which ofc also means a good deal for the buyer).

No you did had emotions with this game and the people around here but your own comment made you feel ashamed now, but you still try to act like you are cool.
I mean isn't that the main reason you deleted your own photo on the very same day as when you did the comment out of shame? :laugh:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?1329-Show-us-ya-face!/page900

You can brag a lot but the facts speaks for itself.

No i dont care about this game or the players, all i care about is the money i make with it. The reason i deleted the picture is that it is hosted on facebook. I like to keep my email or real name private :) And yeh, i am cool and relaxt :cool:

No i dont care about this game or the players, all i care about is the money i make with it. The reason i deleted the picture is that it is hosted on facebook. I like to keep my email or real name private :) And yeh, i am cool and relaxt :cool:

Too much bragging again. And we all know already why all of sudden you started hiding.

Suuuuuureeee... :lolup:

The auction is about to end and Multianna is already planning what to do with the money :D

[Multianna] any advice if i wanna go hunting again? hunted argonauts alot and that was a money hole..!
[Multianna] well its been a few years since last tho
[Multianna] i heard loot is better now
[*******] wow multi ur old..
[Multianna] yeah been around since beta :)

Providing how karma works in EU lately, it's going to be an interesting experience, even if short :silly2:

The auction is about to end and Multianna is already planning what to do with the money :D

Providing how karma works in EU lately, it's going to be an interesting experience, even if short :silly2:
MA probably just paid for Lazz's latest global ahead of time with whatever the seller is planning to do in losses set aside ahead of time? EU is dynamic, but sometimes it's not all that dynamic... If they didn't make it a prepay karma debt thing to explain the timing, maybe if it's all to be withdrawn there will be an infinitely long withdrawal time due, and we'll just have to blame it on dibs since Mindark would never be at fault for anything that holds cash in the system that folks can't get out - right? :silly2: :rolleyes:

Dear Lazz,

Work 2 days, deposit some money into the game, buy your friend a new amp and get over it.
Its your own fault, pay more attention next time. I bet 50% of all sweating newbees with less then 10 ped on their card would run away with your amp. Guess i would have done the same when i was new. There is a dark side in all of us, we are humans.

So you barge in, aggressively attacking someone trying to improve an unlucky situation and defend someone with dubious morals.

Let me make clear that indeed its aggressive because you accuse him of behaviour he never displayed.
"Its your own fault" would only make sense if he ever denied that - he owned up to that in the OP already!

I just dont understand your angle in all this.
When confronted with how spiteful you are, you respond by telling a grand story of what a great family you have and give many reasons why your life is good and fulfilling.
How does that make your spitefulness better?
If you had a crappy family, a bad situation in life and felt the need to unleash it by attacking strangers on the internet, then I would understand it at least in a way.

But leading the good relaxed life that you do I would expect someone like you to chime in with the people that tried to offer LAZZ to help him by donating something to him. Offers he all refused.

Also you are not in any way cool and relaxed, given your posting frequency in here.

Ah well just had to point this out - jeez if you dont care then, please do not care less loudly okay?

I am just going to say this about infinity and the others involved in this...

Who cares about this guy. His true character is illustrated here through his comments and actions. I am not going to sit here and bash him or anything else because this is not the medium to do it.

With that said, I ask others to just ignore any other comments from this individual. There is obviously some desire to constantly 'stir the pot' with him posting here and stating his lack of care to the situation and so forth. Why should we bother to feed into this?

Here is where this is all at, and lets just focus on the facts:

1. Lazz is an amazing guy and for me personally, will always be remembered as being among the most honorable of players in EU. He fessed up to a mistake, paid the restitution and has since, taken care of his side of things. ALL OF THIS while denying offers of peds to help out (of which I was and still is more than willing to give a donation to help with).

2. Wildman has confirmed he has been paid. I have known him off and on through the years while I been playing and been away from the game and have never really seen an issue with the guy. He stated he has his peds at a value that he 'agrees with', so that is done.

3. That just leaves the person who 'accepted the trade' and the amp's disposition itself in quesiton. The sale ends today I believe, and others are trying to take advantage of a potentially cheap price on an item that is in essence, dishonored due to its immediate history. We ARE NOT going to affect any change in individuals like Infinity. Not to say he is wrong (though I personally totally disagree with his mentality) but bottom line, he and others are taking advanage of a situation. I have seen quite a few others biding on this item which I know of to be resellers.... very little mention of them. However, they arn't advertising themselves as much as Infinity is either.

BOTTOMLINE we are not able to affect change in another person's moral compass. Please dont feed into these types of individuals by responding to their posts when they are obviously careless of other people.

We all know that the person who accepted the trade is dishonest, and there is no need to conduct business with this individual.

Nothing more really should be said at this point.... lets see what the amp goes for. Part of me wants it to be really cheap so she doesn't get a decent amount of peds yet part of me hopes its expensive so resellers wont take advantage of a poor situation......

Everything is conjecture until the sale is final and done.

Lets try to move away from this and

BE GREATFUL WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE LAZZ IN GAME!!!!!!! That is what should be focused on after such a situation has happened and nothing else can be done....

Lazz, keep doing what you do.

Wildman, keep trusting those who are in deed deserving of that trust. In this case, Lazz is definetly one.

To the resellers and the individual who accepted the sale..... I feel for you and I hope that you find a way to readjust your moral center, whatever the level of that morality should be. Otherwise.... well, like I said previously nothing more to say...

My 2 cents... lol

For those not able to check ingame:
Status right now of amp in auction with 1:50 left to go: TT+3k ped, bidwar between at least one reseller.

LOL

So now almost all the people in this thread can no longer mine/hunt or craft.

as you will be supporting the seller.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Nice one guys :D

If I see you hunting I know you are one of them people that just talks the talks but doesn't walk the walk,

Scroll back to my other post, your also one of them :D

This will be very interesting to see.

I thought she would have cashed out as I thought she was a nub, but at least....... After all the crap she has caused, it goes back to the lootpool.

Last edited:

Who cares about this guy. His true character is illustrated here through his comments and actions. I am not going to sit here and bash him or anything else because this is not the medium to do it.

With that said, I ask others to just ignore any other comments from this individual. There is obviously some desire to constantly 'stir the pot' with him posting here and stating his lack of care to the situation and so forth. Why should we bother to feed into this?

1. Lazz is an amazing guy and for me personally, will always be remembered as being among the most honorable of players in EU. He fessed up to a mistake, paid the restitution and has since, taken care of his side of things. ALL OF THIS while denying offers of peds to help out (of which I was and still is more than willing to give a donation to help with).

2. Wildman has confirmed he has been paid. I have known him off and on through the years while I been playing and been away from the game and have never really seen an issue with the guy. He stated he has his peds at a value that he 'agrees with', so that is done.

3. That just leaves the person who 'accepted the trade' and the amp's disposition itself in quesiton. The sale ends today I believe, and others are trying to take advantage of a potentially cheap price on an item that is in essence, dishonored due to its immediate history. We ARE NOT going to affect any change in individuals like Infinity. Not to say he is wrong (though I personally totally disagree with his mentality) but bottom line, he and others are taking advanage of a situation. I have seen quite a few others biding on this item which I know of to be resellers.... very little mention of them. However, they arn't advertising themselves as much as Infinity is either.

BOTTOMLINE we are not able to affect change in another person's moral compass. Please dont feed into these types of individuals by responding to their posts when they are obviously careless of other people.

We all know that the person who accepted the trade is dishonest, and there is no need to conduct business with this individual.

Nothing more really should be said at this point.... lets see what the amp goes for. Part of me wants it to be really cheap so she doesn't get a decent amount of peds yet part of me hopes its expensive so resellers wont take advantage of a poor situation......

BE GREATFUL WE HAVE PEOPLE LIKE LAZZ IN GAME!!!!!!! That is what should be focused on after such a situation has happened and nothing else can be done....

Wildman, keep trusting those who are in deed deserving of that trust. In this case, Lazz is definetly one.

To the resellers and the individual who accepted the sale..... I feel for you and I hope that you find a way to readjust your moral center, whatever the level of that morality should be. Otherwise.... well, like I said previously nothing more to say...

My 2 cents... lol

Very nice post Corvette

Yes, and that's it.

I never had the impression that there was a problem between him and Wildman figuring something out that works for both of them. What they exactly agreed on, is their business.

As for the amp, there were efforts to make it easier for LAZZ to get it back (which is now obsolete). Plus, there are players who are simply disgusted at how the receiver of the amp is trying to take advantage of a mistake by exploiting weaknesses of the ingame trading mechanics. It would be nice to see that the reward for the stunt is not as high as it could be (which ofc also means a good deal for the buyer).

The only problem there ben was that Wildman had to wait 2 weeks for the peds, but there was newer a doubt that i would pay him. I allready stated that i payed him and how much earlier in this thread and he confirmed it to.
The efforts that been here where many tried to help out is pure awesome i must say, i realice i got several new great friends that are worth much more then the peds i payed for this misstake ;)
Tank u all very much :))

My 2 cents... lol
U Sir summ it up very good and i agree with u 100% :)
I will also tank u very much for all the kind words, im flattered ( i think that is the word? ;p ) to put it mild :)

Threre been several here that has put in alot of effort to help out and that i am for ewer greatful to, we did track Anna down but didnt manage to make her change hers willingness to make a deal to give the amp back.

That is fine now, she made some peds on this but lost some rep to, i wouldent be to surpriced if we see her get a ATH soon also lol ;p

Otheres in this thread shown some less nice sides also but that is expected when it comes to such a wide range of ppl from all over the world and all kind of maturitys. Expected but not less sad i got to say.

To those that like to close this thread:
Let the thread remain to INFINITY or it would be MENACE against the comunity ;)

This is a topic that involves us all and one day sooner or later it can happen to any of us, this thread may help some so less ppl have to do the same misstake i did.

I repeat my self and say Tank U Very Much all kind ppl im proud to be in a comunity with u all :)

Regards
Lazz

must spread arround +rep to LAZZ.

Many players stay ashamed in silence when bad thing happen to them and dont post on forum.
One ned to be enought man to share his experience with comunity and allow us if not to learn then at least to think about.
I find that posters discused ( maybe too much up to trolling ) only one part of problem - human nature.
Problem consist of two things - human nature and system wich allow things to happen.
We shud focus on sytem wich cud be improved.
Im sure there are many litle things MA cud do to help us.
Dont get me bad but we dont have so called fool prof sytem in place to help us when needed.
Someone mentioned that MA shud reimplement face to face trade as it was in past.
Thats an example of litle thing wich cud help a lot.
Vheilcles have great recall function.
At some conditions we shud be allowed to use similar systems to loan an item.
At least on L items it cant hurt economy much and if implemented properly cud be used on UL items too.
Instead of dribling about human nature and human behavior lets try to find some sugestions for MA.
*if the doors do not have locks, they can not be locked - lets ask MA to make locks

Last edited:
suggestion for [a] next vu: (a) law system fo each planet ;)
maybe pirates can be banned feom entering calypso, if the residents vote for it ;) And fines for breaking the laws ;)
ps:Grattis med Prothof lazz :)

My 2 cents... lol

Nice post man I really enjoy your point of view...

For the record I hope this goes some way to showing people what kind of character Lazz is.
I for one would certainly be happy to loan items to someone of his demeanour.

must spread arround +rep to LAZZ.

I find that posters discused ( maybe too much up to trolling ) only one part of problem - human nature.
Problem consist of two things - human nature and system wich allow things to happen.
We shud focus on sytem wich cud be improved.
Im sure there are many litle things MA cud do to help us.

Instead of dribling about human nature and human behavior lets try to find some sugestions for MA.
*if the doors do not have locks, they can not be locked - lets ask MA to make locks

While I respect you and agree with your point of view, I think we're getting tired of making suggestions. It's obvious by now that MA do not consider this a priority, in fact, they probably don't consider most of our suggestions at all.
At least it seems that way... it's been almost 7 years that I've been in EU... 7 years I've seen people ask for item locks, loan functions, etc.... 7 years and MA have done absolutely nothing at all.

For the record I hope this goes some way to showing people what kind of character Lazz is.

Me too, although I don't think I would have anything of interest to loan him......

Me too, although I don't think I would have anything of interest to loan him......

Thx both for ur kind words :)
But i dont think i will loan anything ewer again ;)

Back