Info: F macro or Bot .. is it allowed in any circumstance?....

Thought I would post some truth for newer players.

Botting/automation in this game is abundant, nearly all ubers use it. You can even go on twitch and see AFK streamers using bots. Its obvious because they die and sit dead for 2 hours (while streaming) until they come back to the computer. You see their avatar trying to use select next and shoot and it keeps saying you are dead.

Also botting is not punished at all, its free money for the owners of the game. Banning or punishing botters would just reduce their income. They will continue to lie and say its against the rules but they do not scan or check for botters at all, have fun in Entropia Universe!
best ones are where they forget autoloot pils :D

I know at one point a simple autoclicker was a gray area (even allowable, if memory serves), and macros were not allowed. MA yeeted 99% of a top ten society once for using bots to hunt.

So after being around for a few yrs and talking with people now and then, sometimes the topic would come up about people who use macro or bots, and when i asked them if it was allowed or not and under what circumstances .. (since anyone thats been around for long enuff all know people do macro and bot)
i seemed to get differing answers depending on who i asked .. so i decided why not just ask mindark and see what their official answer is so this is that support case :

O10Js8R.png

so there it is in black and white..(well black and green) lol

most of us knows it happens, and i find it particularly amusing when i catch a broken mayhem bot jumping around and shooting in a outpost
building for hrs, and my personal favorite the twitch streamer that was also showing his webcam while his avatar was playing by itself
(with him not in the chair) and then seen arriving at the computer to check some things, resume the automation, stand with hands in pockets,
then walk out of the room with the other person while the avatar continues to play lmao

i could go on but it will be interesting to see some of the comments and other shared info like mine and about their own experiences :)
See its because its in black on green.

And wierd thing is that ppl who like strawberries or fruit or even citrus tend to use afk bot programms even more! just wierd isnt it? :D

I know at one point a simple autoclicker was a gray area (even allowable, if memory serves), and macros were not allowed. MA yeeted 99% of a top ten society once for using bots to hunt.
yup but those where diferent times.. :D now its OKEY ... its fine :D

Ok, ok. But what about a macro so advanced that it becomes self aware. Sentient F clicker.

feels like we crossed the point of no return on this macro pandemic.

maybe the only option left is to remove all incentive to macro; remove mayhems, stop the missions of upgrading armors like from cyrene or ancient greece.. just make this a game where u hunt, mine, craft for small MU and having fun with friends.

we dont need to refill vendor, no need for new weapons, this only devalues the weapons we do have.. make this game about exploring entropia and not about who can macro the longest and complete the mayhem the fastest..

in my opinion things need to slow down a lot.. we went from barely adding anything new to the game, to adding 30 new weapons per year for past few years, all those vendor weapons are probably the biggest incentive to macro, the gains are too irresistible. maybe UE5 will do exactly that but thats 2-3 years away minimum?

Or just make the gameplay loop engaging enough so that people want to play rather than spam F?
This. The game is not engaging enough to be attentive. If people wanted to be attentive, they would just play any number of games that already exist like even a buggy Diablo 4.

feels like we crossed the point of no return on this macro pandemic.

maybe the only option left is to remove all incentive to macro; remove mayhems, stop the missions of upgrading armors like from cyrene or ancient greece.. just make this a game where u hunt, mine, craft for small MU and having fun with friends.

we dont need to refill vendor, no need for new weapons, this only devalues the weapons we do have.. make this game about exploring entropia and not about who can macro the longest and complete the mayhem the fastest..

in my opinion things need to slow down a lot.. we went from barely adding anything new to the game, to adding 30 new weapons per year for past few years, all those vendor weapons are probably the biggest incentive to macro, the gains are too irresistible. maybe UE5 will do exactly that but thats 2-3 years away minimum?
based on your black pill, of which I am a partaker, how about we just delete the game entirely?

Or just make the gameplay loop engaging enough so that people want to play rather than spam F?

But even if they did that, then we would also have to up the stakes to keep generating enough rake to keep MA positive... after all macroing is THE rake generator... and game can´t or shouldn´t slow down if we all play smaller and slower.

Without better participant numbers it´s very hard to impose a strict stance on botting unfortunatly. Game is not prepared to play higher stakes as it stands.

The thing is that this game is not comparable to most popular titles out there which might return more interesting stories for your clicks and moves. The actual game of this game happens on the market, in everybody's money management and in psychology. There is more going on than grinding and lusting for expensive gear, although this is a very exploitable motivation. To be or not to be a bot, is a personal decision.

here's an idea for incentivizing active play that i've suggested before:

temporary visual cues or problems that allow you to loot a special token or voucher, which could be used for whatever MA can imagine

with enough of these "activity tokens", you could, for instance:

-create or bid on any auction anywhere, and have it delivered at no additional cost, one time use.
-a pill with 0.0001 tt that temporarily freezes skill gain to get all skill rewards as TT return, or a large percentage of TT return as skills
- (L) BP's for (L) repair kits that can recharge an (L) item with some or all the TT value of the repair kit. each item can only have a repair done one time.

or any number of other useful things that wouldn't have a negative impact on ped cycle for MA

It is alowed! My friend have bad english and is looking for a software developer for a quick freelance job pays well. Asking for a friend..

MA stated live at the lan event during the Q&A that there main focus is on player retention, Not player accusation.
They say its not tolerated but if they actually enforce it they lose most if not all of the big time cyclers.
In my personal opinion F macro is harmless if used correctly, But I may need to check my privilege posting my opinions.

MA stated live at the lan event during the Q&A that there main focus is on player retention, Not player accusation.
They say its not tolerated but if they actually enforce it they lose most if not all of the big time cyclers.
In my personal opinion F macro is harmless if used correctly, But I may need to check my privilege posting my opinions.
You can hate it, but what he says is true - as it relates to Mindark's actions.

And yes, infamous, you can dislike all the comments you want - but Mindark isn't taking action because of what is quoted in this comment. If they did, this game and their ability to progress stops. Understanding how planet partners and Mindark gets paid will help you understand why things are what they are.

Last edited:

And yes, infamous, you can dislike all the comments you want - but Mindark isn't taking action because of what is quoted in this comment. If they did, this game and their ability to progress stops. Understanding how planet partners and Mindark gets paid will help you understand why things are what they are.
sad reality but facts!

well excuse me for respecting mindarks rules even though they dont enforce them. automated play not allowed.

Game security in RCE 101: Start at the top. Check cheats withdrawals like every other "house" does.

Human nature takes care of the rest.

I would challenge MA to make a dumber artificial intelligence for the auto use tool button. Perhaps the auto use tool interaction with the teleport chip could work for all tools so you can't select another tool while the current one is charging up unless you break the spell with your movement. I mean maybe they could enter the current auto use tool into the worlds dumbest AI competition.

I would challenge MA to make a dumber artificial intelligence for the auto use tool button. Perhaps the auto use tool interaction with the teleport chip could work for all tools so you can't select another tool while the current one is charging up unless you break the spell with your movement. I mean maybe they could enter the current auto use tool into the worlds dumbest AI competition.
No need, botters financing MA -> retards finance botters by buying their stuff :)

I would say that is complex and not easy. Works with one sure. However when you start talking about banning 90% of the top 100 hunters and revenue generators it gets very very messy.
Many of the top 100 pull out more money than they put in. Remove the cheaters, freeze their assets and MA will earn a lot more from the ones with lower looter skills (i.e. next top 100 lot). My confidence in MA is dwindling because they allow these people to slowly but surely destroy the game. What's messy is to let them keep doing what they do.

Many of the top 100 pull out more money than they put in. Remove the cheaters, freeze their assets and MA will earn a lot more from the ones with lower looter skills (i.e. next top 100 lot). My confidence in MA is dwindling because they allow these people to slowly but surely destroy the game. What's messy is to let them keep doing what they do.

through MU profit not TT profit.. MA still making money from them.

through MU profit not TT profit.. MA still making money from them.
If a bot withdraws money from the game MA is losing money with them... definitly not winning.

Deposits go in

Rake and withdraws come out.

Thats how it works.

If you fight those, the rest won´t dare to cheat. There is no reward for it anymore if you can´t withdraw.

Just add unkillable passive mobs spawning in private instances. Any shot fired on them is lost ped.

Or how about adding more lootable pvp zones close to popular areas. Let the players police botters on their own.

Just add unkillable passive mobs spawning in private instances. Any shot fired on them is lost ped.

Or how about adding more lootable pvp zones close to popular areas. Let the players police botters on their own.
lootable PVP is burglar heaven. not at all

and i hope no monster gets stuck in your totally manual kill instance so that you loose ped for bad programming.

Back