F.O.M.A. Dome 13 Mining Madness Extravaganza! 1750PEDs to be WON!!

Finally able to put a bit of ped in, first time around went terrible, (got nothing), then later in the day went back and got these. 4/5 were off of the same lvl 7 amp, although by the end I was kinda sick of the mini HoF's (they get my hopes up)

Updated.. looking at the scoreboard now I think I would have to say there would have to be some kind of "tie-breaker-clause". So in the event of a tie the person with the single biggest loot will be announced for that category and so on until there are respective prizes for first, second and third places.

~Danimal

Hmm...well that would put Saib in the lead...can't have that! Good thing I was already still mining (although I really should go to bed :( ) Gz on the atrox btw.

When I was uploading these something broke and it put duplicates that don't work on there. Let me know if you can see these please :)

update..

Todays run so far..:)

Updated :cool:

~Danimal

It's going to take me forever to dig this one up lol. I was just on my way out of the dome too (at least it's next to the teleporter :) )

It's going to take me forever to dig this one up lol. I was just on my way out of the dome too (at least it's next to the teleporter :) )

Wow that will take you awhile to dig that one up! >.< Well... think of all the mining skills you will get, that means you'll have more HP by the time you are finished digging :)

~Danimal

update & gz to Torene

gz Torenen :)

gz Torenen :)

Ty :) Although personally I'm jealous of your at least tier 6 F-105 :eyecrazy:

Still digging, started about an hour and a half ago, got around 450 ped left to go, burned through 3 tt excavators already, gotten 1/2 a level of drilling (at level 19), and bumped up to the next health level (now at 120)

:)

Ty :) Although personally I'm jealous of your at least tier 6 F-105 :eyecrazy:

Still digging, started about an hour and a half ago, got around 450 ped left to go, burned through 3 tt excavators already, gotten 1/2 a level of drilling (at level 19), and bumped up to the next health level (now at 120)

Tier 7.3..but so sloooow tiering up, :),
im look forward to challenge you to the end date, right now on Calypso again.., Foma drained my pedcard,lol

So hate FOMA , but this event really does make me wanna try.

Sign me up, m8.

Very nice event.

foma event

sign me up, thanks pinthas

And last one for the night.

Updated! :yay:

edit: Fixed didn't see the last post before posting this update!

~Danimal

update..

Last edited:
Eww, 4 of them? And here I was just barely hanging on to the lead! Your links are broken btw.

Eww, 4 of them? And here I was just barely hanging on to the lead! Your links are broken btw.

Thx for info about links !

Your turn next ones:)

Updated! It now seems as though we have a good standing set for first, second and third place prizes! :yay:

~Danimal

todays run.., nice Dome Danimal:)

I refuse to give up!!!!!

Updated! :yay:

Looks like it is getting neck and neck between first and second place prizes!! :)

~Danimal

And some more. Saib, your turn :cool:

Updated! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Got a question for you Danimal. Can we remove the depth and finder details? Is editing of that allowed?

Got a question for you Danimal. Can we remove the depth and finder details? Is editing of that allowed?

Yes you may.. I'll add that to the original post.

~Danimal

Lets get the party started, shall we!

Here's the first run

Last edited:
Bah, you should be nicer to me Divinity....I didn't realize you had so many!!! I'm boycotting your amps for the rest of the competition! *huffs and crosses her arms*

I could do more mining if someone would get online to buy my caldorite. Anyone want caldorite? *looks hopeful*

updated! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Bah, you should be nicer to me Divinity....I didn't realize you had so many!!! I'm boycotting your amps for the rest of the competition! *huffs and crosses her arms*

I could do more mining if someone would get online to buy my caldorite. Anyone want caldorite? *looks hopeful*

I am online and well i can take the cald ..... BUT, BUT and another BUT.. you know that wont be healthy for me .. :rolleyes:

PS : Aint i Dumb? :( I just financed my competition.. dumb dumb dumb....

Last edited:
Off to bed now. Last one for the night (I promise!!)

Back