F.O.M.A. Dome 13 Mining Madness Extravaganza! 1750PEDs to be WON!!

forgot 2 yesterday..

Updated! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

Duplicate poste...stupid slow forums :)

~Danimal

Last edited:
Updated! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

~Danimal

lol, will be hard one this, divinity upcoming fast:), and maybee some after event finished.., you have no timelimit for pic sofar.., how long after finish is end of event/stop uploading..?

lol, will be hard one this, divinity upcoming fast:), and maybee some after event finished.., you have no timelimit for pic sofar.., how long after finish is end of event/stop uploading..?

Saib, the current running event for Dome 13 ends at (Jan 26, 2012 23:59:00) which was originally stated in the OP. The upload of the files should generally be within 24hours of the find. I thought I had put this rule up originally but forgot to save the changes so there is currently no time limit per say, but the cutoff time for any submissions is at (Jan 26, 2012 23:59:00). For the next event in Dome 13 I will ensure that there is a 24-hour rule for all submissions of the find from the time of the find. Until now the rules that are posted are going to be what the competition is going to go by till the end of the event.

Updated!

~Danimal

I assure you buddy that most of mine will be posted before the event ends , the last ones might actually take a couple more hours after cause i hate doing all the photoshop'ng and all.

If i wanted to do the above, i would be posting all after event ends :)

Btw, i wont be surprised at all if there are some sniper entries given the rules are pretty sketchy.

Please remember that no more entries will be excepted at the end of the competition time so that we may have time to judge, announce and disseminate prizes accordingly!

@Divinity~Could you please explain what part of the rules are sketchy? I could clarify those further if you need some more clarification. I do not want to change the rules as they have been set and it would be bad to change the rules this late into the event.. please address the issues that you might be having and I'll adjust them accordingly for the next event time slot :)

~Danimal

Please remember that no more entries will be excepted at the end of the competition time so that we may have time to judge, announce and disseminate prizes accordingly!

@Divinity~Could you please explain what part of the rules are sketchy? I could clarify those further if you need some more clarification. I do not want to change the rules as they have been set and it would be bad to change the rules this late into the event.. please address the issues that you might be having and I'll adjust them accordingly for the next event time slot :)

~Danimal

hey buddy,

Well sketchy as in

1. Is it necessary to register on the thread before mining? As in can someone register at the last moment and upload pics he has taken all along?

2. Of course the event ends at the time. However its impossible to upload the pics which we would be mining at the last hours before the event closes. So generally there is a 24 hr posting rule , which is not the case here. While it wont do any use to post screenies after a week, without the above rule , u cant really enforce timing details.

hey buddy,

Well sketchy as in

1. Is it necessary to register on the thread before mining? As in can someone register at the last moment and upload pics he has taken all along?

2. Of course the event ends at the time. However its impossible to upload the pics which we would be mining at the last hours before the event closes. So generally there is a 24 hr posting rule , which is not the case here. While it wont do any use to post screenies after a week, without the above rule , u cant really enforce timing details.

Those are two very valid points, while generally people register for an event before it starts (which everyone has thus far) I didn't think that would be an issue but I will add that in the future rules, unless everyone that is currently entered now is not opposed to these changes I will update this rule and the 24 hour rule mentioned above. However, I do feel that the event is already well under way and that it would be a bit unfair to change the rules all of a sudden like this due to my bone headed mistake of not saving these rules previously.. Again if there is no opposition I will instate these rules, otherwise they will be made certain for next month's event ruling :)

~Danimal

Honestly if you put in the "must join event before globals will count" it would fix a lot of the 24 hour thing. My biggest fear is someone who hasn't said their in the event going and joining at the last minute. I'm not opposed to either rule being instated (I thought they were there to begin with, clearly I didn't read the rules well enough), although I do see the point of it being so late in the event. Anyways, let's see what tonight turns up for me :)

Honestly if you put in the "must join event before globals will count" it would fix a lot of the 24 hour thing. My biggest fear is someone who hasn't said their in the event going and joining at the last minute. I'm not opposed to either rule being instated (I thought they were there to begin with, clearly I didn't read the rules well enough), although I do see the point of it being so late in the event. Anyways, let's see what tonight turns up for me :)

Totally agree!!

Today's run for me:

Today was definately a day for enmatter.

~Danimal

so far today..really bad day total for me..:)

~Danimal

Such a bad day...Damn

If it werent for the small hof , i would have lost today more then the entire event prizes. lmao

Ah man, truly ridiculous today. :(

I really do hope your luck turns around divinity! :/

~Danimal

Getting a little better

Terrible, terrible, terrible day mining.

AND I work at McHell and I tutor as well so I have 13 hours of work tomorrow....looks like 3rd place for me :/

Once the placements are all finalized I will announce the payout time. Depending on how long it would take me to finalize the results (if there are ties or not) will be how long it would take for payout.

~Danimal

~Danimal

brrr, worst day ever..

~Danimal

Back