FFA Mayhem Top 10 Standings

either joke or not
I put 2.4milion pts into magic hole
will reveal sooon!
Well when u comfirm if it’s a joke or not then I’ll put you up on the scoreboard. 🤷‍♂️

627k points here

Seems like there are rumors about me having millions of points 😁😂

As I have stated earlier somewhere else on forum, I'm only going for a placement this year, not a top placement 👍

683k points is what I have put in the magic machine - I believe this will give me a spot in top 5

Still looking for the big ballers. So far only some medium ballers have appeared 😳

... and a few no ballers, like me :)

Seems like MA did a better job this year implementing that rare for all places. More people fight for it :)

can't wait to know who will curse himself for being 11th
(it used to be me many years ago)
I heard a rumour that you are also in the race, so if that is true I guess you are confident enough that it won't be you again? :)

I heard that guy with that big wallet was in the running too. Come on Fam. Drop that dun dun dun and be straight up.

- _ -

Last edited:
Jokes if you spend all this money and don’t make it into the reward….
😏

No ballers and medium ballers hanging out while big ballers hiding in the shadows?! Figures! 😆

Juat as a recap i will repost the list of prizes from MA site

• 1st Place - 2 Rare Mayhem Tokens + 60000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 2nd Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 50000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 3rd Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 30000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 4th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 10000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 5th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 5000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 6th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 4000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 7th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 3000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 8th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 2000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 9th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 1000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 10th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token
Value of rank 1 ? probably 60.000 PED rank 2 45.000
at 4 pec per star it is 60000/0.04 = 1.500.000 stars equivalent
i think that anyone that really want the weapon (and remember that a BP110 was offered for 180k and a lp120 for 110k)
should have collected that amount.

the real risk factor is the TOTAL AMOUNT of dropped stars.
it is also easy to spot that the 30k ped in stars is too much for rank4 .... rank 4 is a MF amplifier, or an extender, 10...12k item
rank 7 is a pimped azuto, 5k item
rank 8 to 10 are embarassing.

FFA needs to be re-modeled in a Turn in and not a raffle (i wonder if it is compliant with the Swedish gambling law)

The above is very easy to price at 25 star per ped that is roughly the consensus of playerbase

No ballers and medium ballers hanging out while big ballers hiding in the shadows?! Figures! 😆
Maybe there are no big ballers this year? :D I still suspect at least three persons (S, G & A) + a top soc that have a lot of points but are not sharing them here :)

Juat as a recap i will repost the list of prizes from MA site

• 1st Place - 2 Rare Mayhem Tokens + 60000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 2nd Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 50000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 3rd Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 30000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 4th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 10000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 5th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 5000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 6th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 4000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 7th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 3000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 8th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 2000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 9th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token + 1000 Mayhem Tokens
  • 10th Place - 1 Rare Mayhem Token
Value of rank 1 ? probably 60.000 PED rank 2 45.000
at 4 pec per star it is 60000/0.04 = 1.500.000 stars equivalent
i think that anyone that really want the weapon (and remember that a BP110 was offered for 180k and a lp120 for 110k)
should have collected that amount.

the real risk factor is the TOTAL AMOUNT of dropped stars.
it is also easy to spot that the 30k ped in stars is too much for rank4 .... rank 4 is a MF amplifier, or an extender, 10...12k item
rank 7 is a pimped azuto, 5k item
rank 8 to 10 are embarassing.

FFA needs to be re-modeled in a Turn in and not a raffle (i wonder if it is compliant with the Swedish gambling law)

The above is very easy to price at 25 star per ped that is roughly the consensus of playerbase
There is players with around 100k tokens and no rares who will happily take a 10th spot to pull a weapon and probably wouldnt mind spending 10-20k extra to this opportunity. FFA is not for everyone but it is a great opportunity once a year to get the rares one is lacking.

Seems like MA did a better job this year implementing that rare for all places. More people fight for it :)
Exactly and in years gone by you could pick up quite a few M tokens for 1-200k pts. Will need at least 4-5 x that this year. And even then some will miss out badly this year.

Back