FFA Mayhem Top 10 Standings

Not sad, a respectable achivement however things goes!
Is it an achievement though?
rank 7 is a pimped azuto, 5k item
rank 8 to 10 are embarassing.
Hard disagree. Like JBK said, some people JUST need a rare token and they have a ton of regular tokens. Even if they over pay for 1 rare token, it could easily out weight the rest. Also the fact that maybe just to recoup losses and being done with mayhem instead of turning regular tokens into pills.

Is it an achievement though?

Hard disagree. Like JBK said, some people JUST need a rare token and they have a ton of regular tokens. Even if they over pay for 1 rare token, it could easily out weight the rest. Also the fact that maybe just to recoup losses and being done with mayhem instead of turning regular tokens into pills.
I honestly respect the effort.

I honestly respect the effort.
Is there an effort to deposit money and then buy the points? Not really. I mean real life effort for something completely unrelated to the game, sure. But to say they are putting in actual effort by accepting a trade or spamming call trade to buy stars. Come on now.

Do you want a participation trophy for logging in today also?

Is there an effort to deposit money and then buy the points? Not really. I mean real life effort for something completely unrelated to the game, sure. But to say they are putting in actual effort by accepting a trade or spamming call trade to buy stars. Come on now.

Do you want a participation trophy for logging in today also?
You are rude
Its something to win like everything else

You are rude
Its something to win like everything else
I'm not disagreeing it's something to win. All I said it that it technically is not a skill, it doesn't take in game effort, it is not an achievement to say "I spent more money so I win"

You can call me rude, but I'm specifically talking about in game effort/activity/skill, not outside of the game (real life work, side hustle etc.)

the same can be said about any uber gear...
the same can be said about real life, computers, cars,...
I'm not disagreeing with that. I don't think I made my car just because I bought it, But I believe I have skill in my profession which allowed me to purchase my vehicle. But I WOULD NEVER say that I built my car.

you can get your gear or ped-card up both with just plain old depositing, or with in-game skills (trading, hunting,...)
so yes, you can use skill to get ffa points
1 - by hunting for them efficiently
2 - by any other in-game activity that requires skills (hunting, mining, crafting, trading=people skills) that makes you enough ped to buy them.
This I agree with, but that's not what they said. But at the end of the day. If I have 10k ped I can buy 250k points at the bare minimum. Maybe a little bit more depending on the prices I paid.

Yep that should give Solo 2nd-4th for sure.

My prediction. We are still missing 2 out of the top3 scores and probably 1 more from the 5-10 range.

- _ -

Last edited:
Don’t be shy. We won’t bite. Kind of rude to not post your score at this time if you are currently in top 10 since most others shared theirs right? 🤪

Imho everyone has the free choice to make personal scores public or not.
That is just a matter of personal preference.

If you would have asked me personally, I'd have given you a ballpark of my score.
But calling it rude to not share... that's to me is, in best case, a poor choice of words (trying to stay tactful here).

Anyways, I'll refrain from bumping this thread.
GL to everyone getting a spot in the TOP10 !!

Last edited:
Kind of rude to not post your score
Since when? Is this a new tactic of manipulation to force people into labeling them if they don't post score is rude? wake up dude.

Since when? Is this a new tactic of manipulation to force people into labeling them if they don't post score is rude? wake up dude.
It’s not really rude obviously, just trying to get him to share. Don’t get your panties in a knot.

If you don’t want to post your score you of course don’t have to. But why hang out and post in a forum post where all others are sharing their scores, if you don’t want to post your score.

Especially if you are claiming to potentially be in the top 10.

Pretty sure I have a valid point there. But again that is not rude and I was wrong to call it that.

Moving along now.

Last edited:
Imho everyone has the free choice to make personal scores public or not.
That is just a matter of personal preference.

If you would have asked me personally, I'd have given you a ballpark of my score.
But calling it rude to not share... that's to me is, in best case, a poor choice of words (trying to stay tactful here).

Anyways, I'll refrain from bumping this thread.
GL to everyone getting a spot in the TOP10 !!
Was just trying to give you a little poke so you would share. Ofcourse it’s not really rude. 😆

My appologies if it came off a little agro of me

Last edited:
It’s not really rude obviously, just trying to get him to share
Then beg him nicely if he is willing to share his points and let him alone decide that.You can only wait for his decision otherwise the other option is to wait for official results.

We got 6/10 spots filled. Not bad I guess. Thanks for participating to those who shared. And Gz to those who made it.

Back