Discovery: Foerrrrrrripper! Again...

Gz you lucky fella :)

"Hhmm, I've hit a 10k loot already. Guess I should just chip out and leave, since I'm not allowed any other drops." :rolleyes:

take Oberon with you for gods sakes hehehe nah seriously though gz on the item, people have won lotto more than once, he is just one lucky bastard.

Can't imagine how much I would have wanted to loot that one o_O

Congratulations you lucky *!***!"#*!¤½!¤!"&/#(¤#""!!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay: ;)

Gz Oberon. I knew this would drop soon, and was out hunting for it just this morning. I missed, you hit. Ah well.

As for some other posts: Really? Does anyone here really believe someone @ MA sits at a consul and decides "Hhm, he get the martial shins, and we'll give that guy the foeripper, and watch what the community does. {insert maniacal laughter here}"

Fact is: Item drops are luck. Oberon hit the right mob that triggered this drop. If you really think the coding in the loot system should be:

{if :avatar:+:prev.drop.item.ubbbah: = yes then :item.drop: = No}

Well, I can't really see that being a good thing.

"Hhmm, I've hit a 10k loot already. Guess I should just chip out and leave, since I'm not allowed any other drops." :rolleyes:

Yes i do think you can make groups and enable good loots for some and bad loots for others. Dids they do that?... i don't know... It's not impossible to program it so there is a possability. I just hope they didnt do that... for they're sake, ethics and shit ;-)

Huge GZ, mate!!! and unbelievable... :woot:

darri

Grz Oberon

Gz Oberon. I knew this would drop soon, and was out hunting for it just this morning. I missed, you hit. Ah well.

My question here is..... How did you know it was going to drop soon? and how did you know what was going to drop this to know what to hunt if you were hunting for it? :confused:

Mega uber gratz :yay::yay:

My question here is..... How did you know it was going to drop soon? and how did you know what was going to drop this to know what to hunt if you were hunting for it? :confused:

Well, that's a teeny bit off-topic. Let's not muddy the man's gratz thread any more than necessary. :)

First of all, GZ to Oberon. The insane loot system is not his fault..

But... to MA... Come on. 2 foerippers have dropped in 3 years.. both to the same person. Can someone remind me what dynamic is supposed to mean. :scratch2:

Dynamic is MA thinnking, omg that centech moans about everything, lets blacklist him. At least i hope that they do, more of the same from you.....classic comments from centech...someone got it, but i derserve it more. Shite!

Massive gratz oberon, keep em coming :)

Rgds

Ace

Dynamic is MA thinnking, omg that centech moans about everything, lets blacklist him. At least i hope that they do, more of the same from you.....classic comments from centech...someone got it, but i derserve it more. Shite!

Rgds

Ace

that is cause centech has an point,i never whine,and i make good profit,but right now i feel like selling out...axel and oberon only log on once a week it seems and then ubers..same with neomoaven or stormer,that is quite disheartening to hunters that cycle 5-7k ped per day and dont hit items or ubers for months

offcourse i understand that its not something these guys have influence on,so im not blaming them

that is cause centech has an point,i never whine,and i make good profit,but right now i feel like selling out...axel and oberon only log on once a week it seems and then ubers..same with neomoaven or stormer,that is quite disheartening to hunters that cycle 5-7k ped per day and dont hit items or ubers for months

offcourse i understand that its not something these guys have influence on,so im not blaming them

didnt you loot the ul cb24?

if so , then whats the issue? you want more?

if not , my apologies.

but i do understand your frustration as i feel it too , but on a lower level i assume.

cheers

ermik

didnt you loot the ul cb24?

if so , then whats the issue? you want more?

if not , my apologies.

but i do understand your frustration as i feel it too , but on a lower level i assume.

cheers

ermik

i did,in november,the issue is that itemdrops/ubers seem to drop to players from topsocs that log in and waste less peds then other hunters ,from an statistically point that should not be possible,and yes..i hunt the big mobs too so its not an mobquestion

i guess im just pissed cause i grinded big trox past days

axel and oberon only log on once a week it seems and then ubers..
:) You are welcome to get us on fl and keep track... I bet you'll see 60 hours+/week...

...and stats will come - once enough ppl have gone crazy about it...:laugh:

grats very nice find! :yay::yay:

Rgds

Ace

Gratz Oberon, pls SHHH fk Ace, and for MA i big big big :censored:

Gratz Oberon :yay:

We are barely into the first quarter of the SGA, more items will drop and more people will be sour. I'll just hold off my ranting until it's over and I still haven't looted anything :)

Grats to you for the luckiest loot so far in SGA. I have nothing against you looting it.

However I find this pretty bull from MA. Dynamic, my ass. I'm waiting for a supremacy owner to loot sup SGA... wait, that happened. K, I'll step up my waiting to a mod fap owner looting a mod fap SGA.

How the holy hell are we, the mid-level (barely) hunters going to 'tier up' to the higher levels, when we get crap like the ep32 SGA, or ep16 sga, or other BS guns that SUCKED (were pure TT crap) before, have the SAME eco, and just a 'teensy' bit more damage?
Yes, it dropped from atrox. Anyone could have looted it. I have no idea how the loot system works, Oberon might have that knowledge and have known the right place/time/mob for a better chance. The rich get richer, us mid levels & lower get shafted.
Again.
And again.
And again.

p.s. - yes I'm bitter. My returns have been shit. I did a 500 ped hunt last night amidst one of the highest feffoid globalling sessions I've seen yet. My highest loot was 5 ped. It's obvious MA's system doesn't desire me to get anything, or loot anything and I think the SGA loot distribution so far is highly unfair... but that's just me. Sorry for going offtopic so much. I'll go back ingame now and blow the last of my ped so I can't continue in this SGA anymore, since that's the desired effect by the loot system.

Huge Gratz, Oberon! :D

The rich get richer, us mid levels & lower get shafted.
Again.
And again.
And again.

wow i though i was alone to think this ...

Im farming esto since a week, i get like 10globals, no sga, no loot above 200peds, burned lot of k peds... Im logging and this guy loot a foeripper, another foeripper...

as you said, dynamic my ass

im very happy for oberon, looting a foeripper is a crazy things in term of probability, but looting another SGA... im seriously questionning about MA system loot...

Ps: Mercury get ready for your mod fap... joda already have supr sga ...

common Ma im ready for ep 17 sga ...

Bleh !

I am actually glad when a genuine hardcore hunter who actually plays this game before EF existed loots something.

I would personally expect that such dedication over the years be rewarded and I am glad when it is happening, although by my criterias, it is too often flawed toward newcomers.

Wholeheartly gratz, Oberon :yay:

oh come one , stop whining ppl ... he was just better than we all together in hunting. I not looted any SGA so far and i am hunting day by day for 4 hrs at least and i am not whining

I am very jealous right now. I may not be when I reach your profession level though : P

How the holy hell are we, the mid-level (barely) hunters going to 'tier up' to the higher levels, when we get crap like the ep32 SGA, or ep16 sga, or other BS guns that SUCKED (were pure TT crap) before, have the SAME eco, and just a 'teensy' bit more damage?

I dunno about you, but my mouth waters at martial sga. And all the other stuff that used to drop but hasn't been discovered yet.

Gratz Nuberon:laugh:

Ill go suck on my own toes now:yay:

Menzelmack silversufer also looted a Foe in the last 3 years.

AND FORGOT GIVE STATS NOW U CRAZY TEASE :D

I find this pretty bull from MA. Dynamic, my ass. I'm waiting for a supremacy owner to loot sup SGA... wait, that happened.

DOA Loudmouth dropped on an Ambu old to an HL11(L) user. Nothing too bad.

Imp M2870 dropped from a trooper. I've killed plenty, even w/ my puny skills.

Both of these dropped to relatively "unknown" players.

Again, gz to Oberon.

grattizz to two

Back