Discovery: Foerrrrrrripper! Again...

gratz, and to all the haters, sga is till xmas why give up now only got 3+ months left, i am sure more will drop and for all we know he can loot a 3rd, a 4th and so on :D

gratz, and to all the haters, sga is till xmas why give up now only got 3+ months left, i am sure more will drop and for all we know he can loot a 3rd, a 4th and so on :D

The reason people are hating is cos he got 2, the only 2 in 3 years. Which means that is probably the only one this year or 2 years.

Haha - I knew a second Foe would stir up a few emotions... :)
I often thought of this, while keeping camping the Atrax - simply because they gave good loot - after I got the first one 18 months ago...

But come on... "He ain't hunting much at all"...??
Maybe... hm... I'm confused with some other Oberon-guy..? Who doesn't really hunt much at all... And haven't been a dedicated Calypso citizen for 6+ years... (and in closed beta...) Who was never even close to be a Shaolin? Hm..?

Thanks John, for perspective...

And to miss Mercury, for seeing the wider picture... :)

well,let me put it this way,when i look at entropiatracker your last page of globals ranges from 6 august till 14 september
most hardcore hunters fill up 1 page of globals in 1-2 days,so im sorry man,its nothing personel but to me you dont hunt much compared to grinders like leona/lifebringer/myself/blachawk/mczimi/mooo

it is just that i have noticed this in earlyer events,oldtime ubers log in once ina while and uber,while hunters that hunt 12 hours daily just dont,and that should statistically not happen

Gz - with the nice loot and have fun with it......

Grats man. Am i jealous? Na not really. Would i like to loot this weapon or something like it? Of course. I've moved my pc upstairs so i can play more and not upset the missus during SGA. Honestly i would be happy to loot anything SGA. Except maybe Animal Eye Oil SGA. Lol taking bets on that'll be my discovery. =P

Very nice loot! Mebbe I can loot a ML-35, SGA edition, to match the one I looted long ago

:eek:

well,let me put it this way,when i look at entropiatracker your last page of globals ranges from 6 august till 14 september
most hardcore hunters fill up 1 page of globals in 1-2 days,so im sorry man,its nothing personel but to me you dont hunt much compared to grinders like leona/lifebringer/myself/blachawk/mczimi/mooo

it is just that i have noticed this in earlyer events,oldtime ubers log in once ina while and uber,while hunters that hunt 12 hours daily just dont,and that should statistically not happen

OK, fluske, I won't pursue this... I just want to say... You are jealous of a lucky loot, because I have been unlucky in the last 5 weeks..? In vacation times..? OK - I might not be "hardcore" enough for you... I still think spending more time in a virtual universe than I do in my daytime job, is "hardcore" enough...
If you hunt 12 hours/day, you obviously don't have much other obligations...
Good luck - go hit the big one...:)

Obe - my most sincere congratulations to you my friend. Keep it up boss and go loot another one just to piss 'em off a little more.

To the whiners - cry more.

its nothing personel but to me you dont hunt much compared to grinders like leona/lifebringer/myself/blachawk/mczimi/mooo

Funny, you forgot to mention Skippie who has, not one, but two SGA uber armor finds. Is this fair? How about his hunting partner also finding a real handy item.

Or how about Stryker's mod merc SGA? Is this fair? If you want to be consistent, your answer better be "yes".

wow i though i was alone to think this ...

Im farming esto since a week, i get like 10globals, no sga, no loot above 200peds, burned lot of k peds... Im logging and this guy loot a foeripper, another foeripper...

as you said, dynamic my ass

im very happy for oberon, looting a foeripper is a crazy things in term of probability, but looting another SGA... im seriously questionning about MA system loot...

Ps: Mercury get ready for your mod fap... joda already have supr sga ...

common Ma im ready for ep 17 sga ...

Bleh !

The rich are getting richer and the mid level pay for it, was litteraly my line in soc chat. And 'why am i not surprised' was another one. Frustrated like hell i am about my returns last few weeks(I'm not even able to global it seems).

BUT,
i must say +rep on Oberon's reactions to the whine replies. Very good and fair! So much gratz on your nice loot and keep them comming. (But maybe MA can save some for the rest, too!)

OK, fluske, I won't pursue this... I just want to say... You are jealous of a lucky loot, because I have been unlucky in the last 5 weeks..? In vacation times..? OK - I might not be "hardcore" enough for you... I still think spending more time in a virtual universe than I do in my daytime job, is "hardcore" enough...
If you hunt 12 hours/day, you obviously don't have much other obligations...
Good luck - go hit the big one...:)

i wont denie the jealous feelings,between me and my wife we burn around 8-10k peds per day,yet we loot nothing,
although it seems im coming down on you,its just the lootsystem im having problems with,ive always thought it was random..offcourse..tougher mobs..better items..but within that frame random,

yet most uberloots i see are for people with mm/impmk2/imp2870 etc....
and its not an pedburn thing cause when i use xt/dante i burn more ped/hour then an mm,and i know more people that use xt,yet the ubers always drop for mm/impmk2/imp2870 users..so i really start to wonder if it all is that random

ps:if you aint using an mm/impmk2/imp2870 im going to feel real stupid :p

Funny, you forgot to mention Skippie who has, not one, but two SGA uber armor finds. Is this fair? How about his hunting partner also finding a real handy item.

Or how about Stryker's mod merc SGA? Is this fair? If you want to be consistent, your answer better be "yes".

it isnt about '"fair" john
it is about that loot should be random,and it just doesnt seem that way anymore to me,
or maybe it never was and ive always been lucky,i dont know

First of all, GZ to Oberon. The insane loot system is not his fault..

But... to MA... Come on. 2 foerippers have dropped in 3 years.. both to the same person. Can someone remind me what dynamic is supposed to mean. :scratch2:

If you actually go through every entropia related use of the word dynamic and replace it with bullshit, it all starts to make more sense.

Gratz on the find, thats a realy doozy

i wont denie the jealous feelings,between me and my wife we burn around 8-10k peds per day,yet we loot nothing,
although it seems im coming down on you,its just the lootsystem im having problems with,ive always thought it was random..offcourse..tougher mobs..better items..but within that frame random,

and its not an pedburn thing cause when i use xt/dante i burn more ped/hour then an mm,and i know more people that use xt,yet the ubers always drop for mm/impmk2/imp2870 users..so i really start to wonder if it all is that random

My guess would be the normal foeripper :p

We want stats! Well i want stats!!! I'll put it like this, if you dont post stats i think it isnt deserved if you do post stats it 's totally deserved!

I'm just wondering if it has more damage or attacks etc

I'll laugh my arse off when some of the hardcore hunters here also loot some uber items...as they would appear more than likely to do since we have 3 months left out of 4 and already half a dozen uber items have dropped :laugh:

Don't give up so easy ffs after all you have a much better chance than others among us here.

I'll happily gratz you when it's your turn..just as I gratz this one :)

t

I'll laugh my arse off when some of the hardcore hunters here also loot some uber items...as they would appear more than likely to do since we have 3 months left out of 4 and already half a dozen uber items have dropped :laugh:

Don't give up so easy ffs after all you have a much better chance than others among us here.

I'll happily gratz you when it's your turn..just as I gratz this one :)

t

Wow, whatever peptalk you had that got you to stay in the game after your leaving thread, send my way. I really need it right about now.

The first Foe was looted using a Starkhov AS129.
This one was looted using an Adjusted Starkhov AS97.
Many people have asked me about this - trying to connect loot to specific weapons.
The SGA Foe was a total fluke - I was at Ithaca looking for the smaller Atrox. Like many others, I guessed the SGA Foeripper would drop from Atrax - and I tried them for a while. They gave me crap... :)
The Stalker jumped me, while I was killing a Domi - I didn't even expect to survive that encounter... But I suppose I gained some skills since I last tried them... :)
That's it... Pure luck... Pure stubborness and dedication to the Universe. I'm sorry if I upset anyone - I'm not very "uber" - just a mid-level, mediocre player, 8 hours a day, 7 days a week...
(And I haven't many millions stashed away in my storage... :))

I was as upset as anyone, having bad luck in the last few months...
That could change in a second...
Good luck, everyone - go out there, and have fun :)

Many people have asked me about this - trying to connect loot to specific weapons.
The SGA Foe was a total fluke - I was at Ithaca looking for the smaller Atrox. Like many others, I guessed the SGA Foeripper would drop from Atrax - and I tried them for a while. They gave me crap... :)
The Stalker jumped me, while I was killing a Domi - I didn't even expect to survive that encounter... But I suppose I gained some skills since I last tried them... :)
That's it... Pure luck... Pure stubborness and dedication to the Universe. I'm sorry if I upset anyone - I'm not very "uber" - just a mid-level, mediocre player, 8 hours a day, 7 days a week...

i dont think any (or at least most) of the people are blaming you... Theyre just using your example to show how fucked up the 'random' loot is that MA have.

To be honest, everytime someone loots a high end sga weapon and that discovery notice comes up in global chat, it feels like i'm getting kicked in the balls (Cause im usually hunting that mob). Anyone else feel that? (obviously not female gamers here :p but yeh....i'll shut up now lol)

ah..adj stark,ok,i feel stupid now :)
there goes 1 theory of mine
but it is just like rentox already said,no1 is blaming you,its the lootsystem we are blaming and offcourse everytime we see an uberitemdiscovery its like "when will it be my effing time"

have fun with the foeripper :)

ah..adj stark,ok,i feel stupid now :)
there goes 1 theory of mine
but it is just like rentox already said,no1 is blaming you,its the lootsystem we are blaming and offcourse everytime we see an uberitemdiscovery its like "when will it be my effing time"

have fun with the foeripper :)

How about the loot system which allowed your profit ingame? Or the loot system which allowed you to loot cb24?

No, really, who the fuck you think are, the monopoly master of the loot? Others are not allowed to loot just because your freaking greed ain't satisfied?

I would understand this exovirus to whine around, if the things are like he says with no hof over 500 in some years, but you? Go fuck yourself greedy bastard.

How about the loot system which allowed your profit ingame? Or the loot system which allowed you to loot cb24?

No, really, who the fuck you think are, the monopoly master of the loot? Others are not allowed to loot just because your freaking greed ain't satisfied?

I would understand this exovirus to whine around, if the things are like he says with no hof over 500 in some years, but you? Go fuck yourself greedy bastard.

my profit ingame comes from using my brain and thinking about the game which you obviously never have succeeded in judging by your remarks
dont blame me for your lack of understanding of the concept of the game

Gratz!
That is amazing luck! :eek:
I remember your last foeripper. We should start teamhunting. :D

Now show us those statzzzzzzz. :cool:

gratz on the find oberon :)

no, i havent found any sga items yet, sure all the uber items are dropping to "hardcore" uber hunters, we all know well, love em or hate them...but ffs there is still another 3 mths of sga to come...save the whining til its all over and u dont get anything:D

crazy DYNAMIC...

grats.

All I can say is thanks MA for reminding me why I stopped playing EU.

Grats Oberan, nobody can blame you for an awesome achievement, but MA needs a stab in the eye.

Gratz on your find deserved im sure :D

now could you just chose 6 random numbers between 1-40 for me please :D

Back