Force Nexus 200% lets help

Shackleton

Prowler
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
I thought that i would add my efforts to raise the value of this comodity, Lets face it If we want our great game to thrive we need more and more new players from all walks of life and so many of these are put off by low price of force nexus.
i am proposing a petition to form a list of people willing to buy force nexus ar 200% to get them recognised as people that actually care about the new miners of this game.

So if you want to do your bit and help post here and Let us know what your going to do to help.

:coffee:
half quoted from warmdogg :ahh:

Thought about making a sarcastic thread myself, but figured people have prolly had enough of my dry, sarcastic remarks :)

ROFL!

I thought maybe I was just a tired grumpy old man because I get mad at some of those posts too.

Thanks for the laugh.

Thought about making a sarcastic thread myself, but figured people have prolly had enough of my dry, sarcastic remarks :)

never :laugh:

no it was very childish i admit, don't know what came over me :ahh:

loooooooooool

Personally I think the sweaters and the miners should just give hard working mindforcers like me free sweat and nexus.

While we're at it the price of lyst is WAY too low. Lyst should be selling for at least 7000%!

I think Opalos should sell for around 150% :wise:

That way new players would have a chance to make some money, and those ubers get all the loots anyway, so they should be forced to buy the Opalos for a FAIR price, in stead of this TT value nonsense! :(

I think Opalos should sell for around 150% :wise:

That way new players would have a chance to make some money, and those ubers get all the loots anyway, so they should be forced to buy the Opalos for a FAIR price, in stead of this TT value nonsense! :(

Yeah the TradeTerminal Is making Itself to be a very good competitor. I've been reselling Ammo for 3 years now!

I truely believe that my PEDS should be purchased for 120%, no matter what TT i go to, i only get 100% value out of them....:rolleyes:

This is an outrage and should be immediately rectified.

I too propose a petition to purchase my PEDS for more than market vaue.

:cool:

Feel free to PM me for further information on where I can be found so I may sell you these rare PEDS.

And who said sarcasm was the lowest form of wit? Wasn't me, that's for sure :D

While we're at it the price of lyst is WAY too low. Lyst should be selling for at least 7000%!

LOL!! another "fair price for -----" thread

hey i hear sweat is up to 12.5 now right? oh yah thats because no mater how many ppl post "noobs unite" no one will pay more for a free gathered item. this is a DEPO game, there is no way around it, u will put a buck or two in sooner or later lol. so yeah im selling my OJ's for 58 ped, its a good way to help noobies get started, they can sell the cloths off their back. Just like i do when i get my credit card bill that has 820 lines saying MINDARK PE AB. :yay: :yay: :yay: :rolleyes:

hm
currently i have some moli buttons let

lets rise it to 10000% til i sold them ;)

doubt it ;)

If there are really people that want to pay that 200% for nexus.... got 752 ped of it in storage atm :D

I disagree.

We need more "paying" players.

Nothing is free in EU, pay up or shut up like the rest of us. (Not towards threadsterter btw) :)

There is the saying that the stupidity of humanity is infinite.
So in theory for every idiot out there, is a greater idiot somewhere else.

Why do I tell this?
Because I have proof of that theory connected to Force Nexus and auction.

The first idiot is me myself!
I put in Mind Essence or so I thought.
I do not know how it happened, probably I was too tired.
The Mind Essence was in reality Force Nexus...
So I thought: "cancel auctions or let the three batches rot there for a week?"
I decided to get what I paid for and let them stay there a week.

Well and what you know next day 2 batches are gone.
I still don't get who would buy Force Nexus at 230% :scratch2:

As Force Nexus still drops in decent amounts the price should be back to ~140% soon again.
Oh yeah and 1 batch of Force Nexus is still up for grabs at 230% :laugh:

-rep me all you like for this, but I am sorely disappointed in this.

If you look carefully at the post you are satirising (here), the poster was not actually saying he expected sweat to be higher priced, or even that he wanted it to be expensive.

He is offering to buy sweat from noobs at 1.0. Fine - good for him. I'm sure he doesn't expect this to suddenly push the sweat price through the roof. Even 10 buyers wouldn't.

Surely the more important point is that he feels an urge to help brand new players to gain some pleasure from EU, and hence boost the number who stay. Some people do this in other ways. Mentoring for example - I know, looking up this thread, there are people who mentor not for the graduation gifts, but because they like mentoring. Do you ridicule them?

Sometimes people do gain pleasure from doing things for others, with no prospect of a financial gain to themselves. Is this to be criticised now in this new friendlier EU community?

Come on guys - by all means moan about high sweat price if you want. But don't please be under the illusion that it will be affected by the actions of a few charitable players.

I'm saddened that it has come to this. Sure find fault with people who say 'sweat price too low' or people who say 'never sell sweat for under 1.0, we will unite sweaters form a union'. These people are not giving.

But to ridicule someone who gives can never be right in my view. I know you only meant this as a joke. Hahaaha look at oxfam, giving money to disaster victims. hahaha? :scratch2: Point taken?

If you look carefully at the post you are satirising (here), the poster was not actually saying he expected sweat to be higher priced, or even that he wanted it to be expensive.

He is offering to buy sweat from noobs at 1.0. Fine - good for him. I'm sure he doesn't expect this to suddenly push the sweat price through the roof. Even 10 buyers wouldn't.

Surely the more important point is that he feels an urge to help brand new players to gain some pleasure from EU, and hence boost the number who stay. Some people do this in other ways. Mentoring for example - I know, looking up this thread, there are people who mentor not for the graduation gifts, but because they like mentoring. Do you ridicule them?

Sometimes people do gain pleasure from doing things for others, with no prospect of a financial gain to themselves. Is this to be criticised now in this new friendlier EU community?

Come on guys - by all means moan about high sweat price if you want. But don't please be under the illusion that it will be affected by the actions of a few charitable players.

I'm saddened that it has come to this. Sure find fault with people who say 'sweat price too low' or people who say 'never sell sweat for under 1.0, we will unite sweaters form a union'. These people are not giving.

But to ridicule someone who gives can never be right in my view. I know you only meant this as a joke. Hahaaha look at oxfam, giving money to disaster victims. hahaha? :scratch2: Point taken?

My point is that plenty of new people come to the game, deposit a bit and try and start off down a profession in EU - enmatter being pretty common due to the cheaper cost of probes. Why shouldn't these people receive charitable prices for their efforts, it's much harder to try and break even in mining at the start than it is to get free money sweating. Man it's hard enough even when you are skilled :D Wouldn't it be better to help brand new players who are going to contribute somethings to our game as well rather than whine about not getting free money? But no ridicule was meant, i was suggesting a serious idea - one that someone has already taken up seeing Pirx's post above :silly2:

We could all try and buy sweat at 0.1 so that the price of nexus could rise a bit maybe...

like i posted in the linked thread...

the price of ME wil lalways be around 200%, if you want FN to go up, sweat must come down, but u also dont want sweat to come down, so now the MF users has to pay...

Still not fair...

i say, let supply and demand balance stuff out :)

+rep

it takes guts to speak up like this in a thread of ridicule

My point is that plenty of new people come to the game, deposit a bit and try and start off down a profession in EU - enmatter being pretty common due to the cheaper cost of probes. Why shouldn't these people receive charitable prices for their efforts, it's much harder to try and break even in mining at the start than it is to get free money sweating. Man it's hard enough even when you are skilled :D Wouldn't it be better to help brand new players who are going to contribute somethings to our game as well rather than whine about not getting free money? But no ridicule was meant, i was suggesting a serious idea - one that someone has already taken up seeing Pirx's post above :silly2:

Hmmm, some interesting theories you have.

I am confused on some points. Could you please explain them?

Wouldn't it be better to help brand new players who are going to contribute somethings to our game as well rather than whine about not getting free money?

The phrase just above. Free Money, how does one get free money in EU? It seems like a contradiction. what am I missing?

Dex :cool:

Last edited:
I'll try to dig my nexus mining spots out then. :yay:

Back