Sweat 1 pec a bottle lets help

warmdogg

Prowler
Society
illuminox
BETA BINX BREAKER
HI!
In reference to Dalas' post about buying sweat for 1pec a bottle I thought that i would add my efforts to raise the value of this comodity, Lets face it If we want our great game to thrive we need more and more new players from all walks of life and so many of these are put off by low sweat prices.

So my idea is to do this next pay cheque im going to deposit and start buying sweat from sweaters that have worked hard to get their sweat and want to go far in the game and i will start buying for 1pec a bottle.

But sadly just me and Dalas isnt enough so i am proposing a petition to form a list of people willing to buy for 1pec a bottle to get them recognised as people that actually care about the new players of this game.

So if you want to do your bit and help post here and Let us know what your going to do to help.

Warmdogg

The List Of Recommended Buyers

1.Dalas
2.Warmdogg
3.vixen78

Last edited:
hi

i do abit of sweating my self, and i think the work you guys are doing is great +rep and keep it up :) and after youve made loads of profit you will feel better than people buying for 0.45 :)

While you are at it, can't you help out a poor crafter by taking all his Mann MpH for TT+5ped ? :)

i thought u were a miner mate :D hehe

Nooooooo.

Why do they need charity? Its not like theyre necessarily poor, they just don't deposit.

Whatever the price of sweat, It always be too low for a newbie.

And I agree with the above post; are you going to buy Mann MPHs for +5 from poor crafters wanting to get Into the game? No didn't think so. If they like this game enough they will deposit.

What do you think the price of ME would be like If you upped the sweat price? Yeah. Help one person and screw over another. Its fine as it Is.

Pay ppl market + 45% for sweat? Sure that will help the game..... only cause you're depositng you pay check to MA and that will help the loot pool. But it will not help noobs save the few that sell thier sweat to you ( or sell to a reseller for .7 who then resells to you for 1.0 through a second avatar(dam resellers))

The new user pool is fine, if it was not there would be less ppl sweating( mostly just noobs doing that) and sweat supplies would decrease and the price would go up.

It's nice what you are trying to do.. but it is not worth spending all your hard earned RL dollars or pounds or euros or well you get the point

Nooooooo.

Why do they need charity? Its not like theyre necessarily poor, they just don't deposit.

Whatever the price of sweat, It always be too low for a newbie.

And I agree with the above post; are you going to buy Mann MPHs for +5 from poor crafters wanting to get Into the game? No didn't think so. If they like this game enough they will deposit.

What do you think the price of ME would be like If you upped the sweat price? Yeah. Help one person and screw over another. Its fine as it Is.

this is sort of right, but i think if newbies were offered a good price then they are more likely to deposit. Can anyone remember the time when sweat was worth 1.5?

As a regular depositor why should I give over the market rate to a freeloader and I don't see anyone offering me Nexus for free to compensate for overpriced sweat ;)

:twocents:

this is sort of right, but i think if newbies were offered a good price then they are more likely to deposit. Can anyone remember the time when sweat was worth 1.5?

Well when I started sweat was worth 2.5 and I was still pissed off at the game and left.

I ony deposited when I came just over a year ago.

If you make it 0.1pec a bottle i'd be interested :)

And that would still make ME too pricey lol

you all have very good points but seriously there has to be more that we can to to help them if you feel so against this wat would you do instead? :D

:yay: OH!! OH!! Pick ME!!!! I have been buying sweat for 1pec per bottle for months:cool: Yep Yep Actually I have been buying from Dalas;)

you all have very good points but seriously there has to be more that we can to to help them if you feel so against this wat would you do instead? :D

Well we don't have to do anything, was my point...

When will we see "Lets help the regular depositers: Sell sweat for 0.1pec!" threads?

Help the Poor Starving Noobies? Are they so poor they live in a cardboard box on the edge of a cliff?

Umm.. they have relatively high end computers, obviously, since they're running around Ingame, they have the leisure time to be Ingame, they have money to pay for the necessary top notch Connection to MA's servers, and they have Electricity to run their computer.

And they need what, now....? :scratch2: :rolleyes:

I gave at the office.

when i started it was 0.6pecs per bottle, i saved my stash and sold over 6k of the stuff before reaching the old 200 skill limit, if only i would have joined 1 year later, when the price was 4.5pecs per bottle i would have been rich!! ;)

one easy solution to this, if you dont think its worth sweating for pittance then dont do it and deposit instead!!

:scratch2: or I guess you could hold on to it and wait for the cycle to repeat itself?

Darky.

So if you want to do your bit and help post here and Let us know what your going to do to help.
Hmm... I could volunteer to get newbs a big hug when I meet them. I think that'd help a lot, don't you? :grouphug:

Hey, I might even throw in some free advice, for those who behave just a little civilized... :)

Anyway... It's MAs job to make the newbs wanna stay. Ofc we all should act nice and friendly and all, but giving them free money...? :scratch2:

I would like to meet up in game to sell you all my sweat.

thanx.

i sweat it all myself.

Well we don't have to do anything, was my point...

When will we see "Lets help the regular depositers: Sell sweat for 0.1pec!" threads?

very well put m8! I am tired of hearing "lets get the price of sweat up" the fact is that when i started it was @ 1.0 and that wasnt good enough. so i nutted up and deposited. i understood that its free to sweat and just like in the real world u have to work hard for your money. I work hard in RL to deposit in EU, and thats my choice to do. if u dont wanna work and save money in RL to sustain your avatar in EU. then work hard in EU. This is a "real cash economy" just like earth. you get out what u put in. However when i decide to make my own ME instead of buying it, i do offer 1.0 to sweaters, thats my choice to do because i believe in karma lol. :ahh:

Hi everyone, first thing english is not my first language so excuse me for all the misstake I'll write in my answer.

So, I started playing for less than a week, I'm still a poor noob and, well the fact is I just don't have any bank account so I can't deposit, the only way for me to start the game were by gathering sweat. I have no irl work so I spend most of my time playing this six last days, maybe over than 10 hours a day, the first day I just played for 23 without logging off and today I'm almost 170 sweat skill.

You are all okay to say that you don't wanna help someone who don't deposit because when you're buying something in this game you do it with real money.

So in return I'll ask why you people just don't want to pay for something I worked hard ? Sweating takes a lot of time, and if a noob like me has to start the game without depositing real cash, or even try to earn his life working in the game like chineses farmers do in most(all?) mmorpgs where it is forbiden, why don't you wanna reward him for his JOB ?

I see the ones coming saying EU is still a game and having fun is the most important, well, if you wanna have fun without deposit, you have to sweat and if you're depositing it's because you know that sweating is realy something boring,long,not fun at all and not rewarded as it have to be. The market prices are what they are but if some people are smart enough to see that noobs work hard in order to do something in the game you should encourage them or,if it's too hard for you, keeping your bad words or complaints for you.

So maybe I'll never meet Dallas, Warndog and Vixen78 but I thank them for what they're doing. Keep in your way guys you're on the good one :)

The 2pecs of Georges, sweater by needs, nor choice.

Last edited:
A noble notion, but as long as there are people willing to sell sweat for .6, or .5, you will have people buying it from them, and then they will resell to you for 1.

Then, all you are helping is the re-sellers, not the n00B's.

When I spot a n00B selling sweat, I will often buy from them at 1, just to help them get started, but I still have about 15 K of sweat sitting around in my storage, waiting for the price to go up.

So I am all for the price getting back up to 1 or 1.2, but not holding my breath.

I think there might be a risk this thread will turn into another contentious sweat price thread, with people arguing over should it be higher or lower, which would be a shame, since the motives of the OP were good.

I think this is a great plan warmdogg, and good for you for trying to do something to help some of the newest players.

After all, it's not as if the price is going to shoot up, as a result of a limited number of purchases at over market price.

Somebody said earlier in the thread that it's MA's job to get noobs to stay not ours. It's so nice to see such a positive level of community spirit isn't it? Welcome to the nanny state.

I'd like to think that what they meant was 'by all means help noobs if you want - I don't like helping noobs, and assume MA will do that, but if other people want to, that's fine with me'.

So anyway good luck and +rep to the OP for this initiative. The benefit of helping others can never be overestimated - I hope what you give comes back to you 1000-fold. :)

I think it is very nice of you to offer to buy sweat at 1 pec. The noobs will love you and so will the resellers. :)

I regularly go to PA and hand out free Pixie parts to the new arrivals, that is my contribution. I was there again last night and handed out 2 face masks, 2 arm guards, 1 harness, 1 thigh guard, 2 shin guards, and 2 pairs of gloves. I also try to help anyone who is interested to find their way around.

I do not think that anything you give a noob for free, or buy from at over the market prices will lead them to deposit. Ideally I think everyone should deposit a small sum to play EU, but thats just me.

Cheers :beerchug:

LOooOooOOooOOOoOL

How long do you think you will keep this business running ? ;)

Hi everyone, first thing english is not my first language so excuse me for all the misstake I'll write in my answer.

So, I started playing for less than a week, I'm still a poor noob and, well the fact is I just don't have any bank account so I can't deposit, the only way for me to start the game were by gathering sweat. I have no irl work so I spend most of my time playing this six last days, maybe over than 10 hours a day, the first day I just played for 23 without logging off and today I'm almost 170 sweat skill.

You are all okay to say that you don't wanna help someone who don't deposit because when you're buying something in this game you do it with real money.

So in return I'll ask why you people just don't want to pay for something I worked hard ? Sweating takes a lot of time, and if a noob like me has to start the game without depositing real cash, or even try to earn his life working in the game like chineses farmers do in most(all?) mmorpgs where it is forbiden, why don't you wanna reward him for his JOB ?

I see the ones coming saying EU is still a game and having fun is the most important, well, if you wanna have fun without deposit, you have to sweat and if you're depositing it's because you know that sweating is realy something boring,long,not fun at all and not rewarded as it have to be. The market prices are what they are but if some people are smart enough to see that noobs work hard in order to do something in the game you should encourage them or,if it's too hard for you, keeping your bad words or complaints for you.

So maybe I'll never meet Dallas, Warndog and Vixen78 but I thank them for what they're doing. Keep in your way guys you're on the good one :)

The 2pecs of Georges, sweater by needs, nor choice.

I'm not your boss, it's not up to me to supplement your leisure time. Sweat can be gathered by anyone (which is the main reason the price has dropped so much)

I don't go into a computer game shop, pick up the latest tittle, take it to the counter and ask them to reduce the price by half because i worked a hard 8 hour day and they should reward me for it

Sweating shouldn't be a replacement for a real life job. Why are you spending 10 hours a day in EU? Why not spend 5 hours a day trying to find work? I don't mean to sound condescending, in fact i was out of work for 3 months recently. But that didn't make me run around EU 10 hours a day for 20p an hour!

EU is not a game for everyone.

I'm not your boss, it's not up to me to supplement your leisure time. Sweat can be gathered by anyone (which is the main reason the price has dropped so much)

I don't go into a computer game shop, pick up the latest tittle, take it to the counter and ask them to reduce the price by half because i worked a hard 8 hour day and they should reward me for it

Sweating shouldn't be a replacement for a real life job. Why are you spending 10 hours a day in EU? Why not spend 5 hours a day trying to find work? I don't mean to sound condescending, in fact i was out of work for 3 months recently. But that didn't make me run around EU 10 hours a day for 20p an hour!

EU is not a game for everyone.

Excuse me, you're not my boss, but are you my dad ? Do you know my irl situation ? I think no so don't try to teach me how to live my life eh ? I'll be thankfull to ya.

When you buy some videos games, the price is set up by the owner of the shop so you just don't have the choice, you buy at settled price or you go away. The fact is I didn't saw anywhere in EU, that the price of sweat has been fixed at 0.6... There are some people trying to help noobs like me you should encourage them or at least just keep your words for you.

Well see ya you who think you're my father, I'm very thankfull to ya to see how you worry for me irl.

this is not a "unite the sweaters and rise the price to x.x" (x.x is the current price +0.1, always fits, since its never enough :p )

at the current state, 90% of the newbies leave, just as number
now, say most of them typed in google something like "free MMORPG" and found EU where you can withdraw your cash, and think thats great
they log in, see Noob Noobie Noobster killed a snabelsnot female young and found loot worth 1950 ped
soon they realise that this doesnt happen all the time, and maybe they even realise that a 50 ped global doesnt mean profit
they see that this takes more time and work as they thought and quit

now, a part of those ppl who started as sweaters, became indeed depositers, because they tested the game, found the mechanics interesting, the RCE, the gameplay, the community, whatever
but still, they tested it before

with no cash you can't test, and honestly
if you would join PE again
would you deposit right away?
some might answer yes, since sweating is boring
some might say no, but sweating is boring so i go
but a major part most likely started sweating, or as runner back in the days
saw it is quite boring, and deposited later
those ppl you will lose with too low sweat prices

now, some fund their gameplay with sweating
the question is, is that really bad?

the answer to this might be interesting, but mainly for the MF users
the ME price seems to have been always around 200%-235% lately, no matter what the sweat price did, say even 300% once

i still remember the comment of a MF user that "the mf skillers mainly pay for the free tickets of newbies", that is right

the thing is, there has to be a demand somewhere

ok, given the tt of nexus, it wont fall below 110% most likely
sweat was 0.5 lowest, thats pretty exactly 1.6 ME, or 160%

the price never went that low, so there seems to be a demand that isn't just given by the bigger MF skillers, means everyone who is using a tp chip AND buying sweat or ME is rising the prices, and paying for newbies more or less
so, hands up, who is using a TP chip frequently of those who complained most here :p

now, i guess several hands went up, let me ask the next question
did you buy sweat and nexus to fuel your chip, refined it yourself
or did you buy ME

if you bought ME where the price was pretty stable, you don't care, since the sweat price and nexus was fluctuating pretty much, so once you paid a bit more for newbies, a bit less for miners, once the other way around

fear you gotta pay more for your ME?
i doubt that is going to happen
fear you can't sell your nexus that high anymore?
ya, might be

in any case, if you dislike the ME price
don't use it
what means for most, use your feet and don't tp, or
sweat yourself

(as i did with mining lately, since i won't buy nexus above 130%, worked out pretty ok i might add)

still, that is just my side argument

the real one is
who are you to tell ppl for how much they should buy sweat?
this isn't even a sweater who is trying to start a revolution, there is a BUYER!
even 3 now!
and if they want to pay 1.0, it is their right

as it is the right of the ppl to bid loads of cash on mod faps, DOAs ME, impk2, impfap,...

so, good luck with the project
pay for sweat whatever you like

Excuse me, you're not my boss, but are you my dad ? Do you know my irl situation ? I think no so don't try to teach me how to live my life eh ? I'll be thankfull to ya.

His point is, why should someone else who works hard irl support your gameplay?

No one is telling you to sweat, you do it out of your own free will... if you make that choice, you should be responsible for your own choices, no?
Some people value their time more than others... so who are you to tell others what fair and what isnt? Have you tried using mindforce?

When you waste 15k Mindessennce in one day, please let me know how fair the current prices are.

Sweating is not a Job, its a pastime.

His point is, why should someone else who works hard irl support your gameplay?

No one is telling you to sweat, you do it out of your own free will... if you make that choice, you should be responsible for your own choices, no?
Some people value their time more than others... so who are you to tell others what fair and what isnt? Have you tried using mindforce?

When you waste 15k Mindessennce in one day, please let me know how fair the current prices are.

Sweating is not a Job, its a pastime.

Explained so much more eloquently than i could ever put it :)

Apologies Georges, I didn't mean to sound parental :)

Back