Fort Troy bugged , where to sweat next ?

TheStonedOne

Provider
Society
The Global Alliance
Canab "TheStonedOne" Isroll
As we all know Fort Troy is temperarly out of business ( lets hope its temperarly :))

All sweaters seem a bit lost now as to were to sweat now..
Most ppl at PA it seems but lotta ppl lagging there.

So how about we make this thread the new place to decide , how about everyone makes there top 2-3 here and in the end see wich has the most votes .

Lets give ourselves a nice sweatspot again , and help our friend who skill their mindforce on us at the same time :)

Myself i was thinking at about

1) fort ithaca

2) fort argus

atlas :wise:

full of baby exa, snable, daiki. close to revive. even better near the outposts north/south so no revive in town

also zeus' plumas might be cool.

I can recommend a land area with longus.
The often wander around close to spawn.
Ofc there is a turret but its not a long way to run until you find a longu.
"OMG longus, they must be dangerous", you might think.
But opposit to people's common beliefs longus are actually quite friendly :girl:

"OMG longus, they must be dangerous", you might think.
But opposit to people's common beliefs longus are actually quite friendly :girl:

I've tried to sweat them allot but they're hard to sweat because they run fast (so I never got time to kill them by turret or water) and most of the times they attack you after only 1 sweat attempt

Plumas seem to sweat quite well and they dont take much killing either.

I hurts me to say it .. but try fort argus. Both to the south of the town or even better to the west. (Dang - lag there now with k's of orange clad sweaters and that's my EU home :) )

To the west is a turret (by the buildings) so not far to run if you dont have a weapon with you.

To the east of Argus is also a plentiful spawn of Snables that tend to be responsible for the occasional snable global we see ;)

I must admit Ive not sweat for some time so I dont know the best combination of mob/location - but hopefully this info might help.

I've tried to sweat them allot but they're hard to sweat because they run fast (so I never got time to kill them by turret or water) and most of the times they attack you after only 1 sweat attempt

That is my experience as well

Go with a team of longu sweaters.
Takes really really long time to empty a longu.
I don't know if they have increased their agro level, but as i remember you could get 5-6 tries at least.

I seen people sweating ambulamax at nea's. Seems you can get in range to sweat them yet stay outside of their agro range....

From my late experience,sweating @ nea's place is great, u got the revival just near a turret,often ambulimax hang real near the revival,so it's a good place to sweaters,and even to mindforce skillers,since ambus makes some decent damage,however sometimes u can stay like more than 1 minute sweating one ambu without he attacks you...

I cant believe no ones mentioned Camp Phoenix... I dont sweat much anymore but isnt that a pretty good place to go? It was for me and that wasnt too long ago!

troy bugged? how? whats MA play at, first CP was bugged now troy. its like they dont want anyone to sweat. :bandit:

I cant believe no ones mentioned Camp Phoenix... I dont sweat much anymore but isnt that a pretty good place to go? It was for me and that wasnt too long ago!

CP's still a fine place to sweat. Just head out to the trees west of the TP to get away from the new turret.

Plumas seem to sweat quite well and they dont take much killing either.

I hurts me to say it .. but try fort argus. Both to the south of the town or even better to the west. (Dang - lag there now with k's of orange clad sweaters and that's my EU home :) )

To the west is a turret (by the buildings) so not far to run if you dont have a weapon with you.

To the east of Argus is also a plentiful spawn of Snables that tend to be responsible for the occasional snable global we see ;)

I must admit Ive not sweat for some time so I dont know the best combination of mob/location - but hopefully this info might help.

Indeed, he's completely right... I'm sweating there and it's going just fine :)

Greetz

Bugged = you attempt to sweat one mob, with no other person sweating it. eventually it says the mob is dry but you havent gotten any sweat in your inventory. thats bugged.

If you can't sweat in Fort Troy no more, you might wanna try west of Camp Phoenix. But don't go out in the stack of mobs... Just pick 'em one by one and stay close to the turrets...

Greetz

I don't think it's a bug, since it was the same that happened at Camp Phoenix before the additional turrets was added there.

Maybe MA implemented a 'cap' for areas around the TPs, so that once a certain amount of sweat is reached, the mobs don't give sweat anymore for a while. Probably to avoid the straing on the server when a place become too popular for sweating (like Phoenix used to be). Just a thought.

Anyway, I think Atlas Island North is just about perfect for sweating.
Mobs there are all small snables and exas, just by the TP.

Stupid question of the year: Can you sweat bots or do you get oil when you try? :laugh:

You can't sweat bots. I've tried, it wont even let you go into the concentration phase.

Atlas Island North is a fantastic place to sweat, no turret next to TP, there is a lake next to it and there are plenty of snables and exas!

Was at fort argus yesterday , pretty nice spot to sweat imo indeed.

South and East exit have mops pretty close , but not close enuf spawns that the turret can get them. (most of the time)

Will try some of other spots today :)

Atlas Island North is a fantastic place to sweat, no turret next to TP, there is a lake next to it and there are plenty of snables and exas!
This is by far the best place for new players and sweat gatherers that dont want to kill the dry mob. Im still surprised that Troy become a popular place as Atlas North is so much better for low level sweating ;)

Were is nea's btw?

Tried looking on the map but couldn't find it , or is it on other continent?

And yeah atlas North could be nice , but i like argus better , atleast some ppl there who accasionally heal and or focus:)

Atlas North were like 3-4 ppl just now

atlas,camp phoenix and caravan,jason have all sorts of easy sweatable mobs:girl:

I also like Atlas Island North very much! But only if I'm sweating solo. Imo the maturity of the snables and exas is too low for group sweating. :wise:

how about this... sweat anywhere!!! stop picking one spot and sweating the heck out of everything !! explore the land, dont stay in one spot. when you are new it is so much fun to find new citys and teleporters

Were is nea's btw?

Tried looking on the map but couldn't find it , or is it on other continent?

And yeah atlas North could be nice , but i like argus better , atleast some ppl there who accasionally heal and or focus:)

Atlas North were like 3-4 ppl just now

Yes Nea's is on Amethera continent.

how about this... sweat anywhere!!! stop picking one spot and sweating the heck out of everything !! explore the land, dont stay in one spot. when you are new it is so much fun to find new citys and teleporters

:wise: What he said! Sweat up enough to buy some low-TT Goblin, an Opalo and a handful of ammo, and go tank your own snables! Sweat them till they're dry, then knock them down for a shot at some loot. It makes the whole experience a lot more fun.

OT : If you need to relieve sweating boredom, try reading the chat window in the style of a radio sports commentary, and toss in some elaboration based on your own actions :

"Avatar-X steps to within sweat range, and settles in for a good focus"

"Yes Mike, this avatar certainly knows his ranges, I think we're in for a great day's sweating"

" It's perfect sweating weather, Bob... and we've just heard that Ben Cobra Boner has opened his innings today with a 59PED OA-101(L)!"

"A solid opener from Ben, and I can expect a swift response from Modified Akoz Power. The pressure at the top is pretty intense.."

"Ooh, things have turned rather nasty here at Atlas North, the snable has aggroed on Avatar-X very early in this round, and he's taking some heavy damage"

"Oh that's brutal, but Avatar-X is standing his ground... and HE"S PULLED A STUNNING 21 BOTTLES. What a player!"

... and so on.

:wise: What he said! Sweat up enough to buy some low-TT Goblin, an Opalo and a handful of ammo, and go tank your own snables! Sweat them till they're dry, then knock them down for a shot at some loot. It makes the whole experience a lot more fun.

OT : If you need to relieve sweating boredom, try reading the chat window in the style of a radio sports commentary, and toss in some elaboration based on your own actions :

"Avatar-X steps to within sweat range, and settles in for a good focus"

"Yes Mike, this avatar certainly knows his ranges, I think we're in for a great day's sweating"

" It's perfect sweating weather, Bob... and we've just heard that Ben Cobra Boner has opened his innings today with a 59PED OA-101(L)!"

"A solid opener from Ben, and I can expect a swift response from Modified Akoz Power. The pressure at the top is pretty intense.."

"Ooh, things have turned rather nasty here at Atlas North, the snable has aggroed on Avatar-X very early in this round, and he's taking some heavy damage"

"Oh that's brutal, but Avatar-X is standing his ground... and HE"S PULLED A STUNNING 21 BOTTLES. What a player!"

... and so on.

lol, i have to try this :)
good idea

Back