Fort Troy bugged , where to sweat next ?

well, what i do to make sweating interesting

i make severals rows of sweat bottles, sorted after amount
like the first row i place 2 "20" sweat bottles together, little gap, right of it 12 and 18, so overall every group is 40
next row every group is 30

you can make the sweat bottles green by dragging other sweat bottles over it (atomic sweat :D ), and recoulor them

you can actually form figures of sweat bottles (could be a funny thread, "post your sweat figures"

i still think sweating is fun :)
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Been hunting myself lately , but for the ppl who dont know yet fort troy is open again

i make severals rows of sweat bottles, sorted after amount
like the first row i place 2 "20" sweat bottles together, little gap, right of it 12 and 18, so overall every group is 40
next row every group is 30

you can make the sweat bottles green by dragging other sweat bottles over it (atomic sweat :D ), and recoulor them

you can actually form figures of sweat bottles (could be a funny thread, "post your sweat figures"

i still think sweating is fun :)
:sweat::sweat::sweat:

LOL! Like mentor, like disciple :) And you never taught me that directly before.

I color bottles from dry mobs green, then arrange them in groups of 30, and color the final bottle in a group red (using a piece of loot from a dry mob). Or sometimes red and green stripes.

Between arranging sweat and chatting, sometimes I forget to sweat when its time again.

-Coop

haha yes indeed :laugh: .. but somehow I can't figure out how to put sweat bottles on each other to make walls..??

would be fun to build things from the bottles before you sell it :cool: ( multifunctional )

sweating Fort Argus

I TPed in yesterday and found the place full of mobs before i could get my armour on
it appears you can run mobs in past the guns and sweat them in the main square!

:scratch2: :scratch2: Pheonix is diffrent since November "upgrade"

Back