Fungoid Snappy Snap Competition on OLA32

gen

Old Alpha
Genesis
The best screenie of a Fungoid on OLA32 - Time / Position / Map put on this Thread will get a prize worth 200 PEDs. You have 2 weeks to post a screenie - maximum 2 entries per person. When you upload to the Gallery please use the Thumbnail option link in your post.

The winner will be decided in a Poll after the 2 week period and I reserve the right to pick my own winner should I notice any dodgy votes. Poll of those voting will be made public.

Happy Snappy Snapping of the Fungoids!

Genesis

Bump - been a number of hours now still no screenie of a Fungoid!

2000 EFD for Fungoid Budding Paparazzi on OLA32!

In addition to the prize mentioned in my original post. The first 4 individuals to post a screenie of a Fungoid on OLA32 with map, time and position will receive 500 EFD from me! :D

uhm..aint OLA32 packed with trax and fouls :confused:

it sucks being at work when you want to hunt fungoids instead >.<

I'll give it a try later tonight :)

uhm..aint OLA32 packed with trax and fouls :confused:

It was last night but numbers have been reduced to Nada at the Fert Station. When existing Atrax / Foul have been killed off then OLA32 will be a Fungoid Sanctuary :D

It was last night but numbers have been reduced to Nada at the Fert Station. When existing Atrax / Foul have been killed off then OLA32 will be a Fungoid Sanctuary :D

can you make sure there are a good number of olds, Ive only ever looted boar helm and thighs from old or bigger

it sucks being at work when you want to hunt fungoids instead >.<
It certainly does :(

gen give us a chance to get back this evening to take some photo's ;)

It certainly does :(

gen give us a chance to get back this evening to take some photo's ;)

That would be great. I'm helping with the culling of Atrax but it seems I was a bit over zealous with the Max Atrax button before so I'm gonna need some serious help on the fire power department to rid the Land of Atrax and Foul that currently exist there. I know people hate mix mob LAs so my intention is for this to be a Fungoid Only LA as soon as this round of Atrax and Foul have been removed.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

can you make sure there are a good number of olds, Ive only ever looted boar helm and thighs from old or bigger

I looted boar helm twice from young.

But anyway, you maybe missed the other thread. The setting for the fungy DNA is currently max density, max maturity. They just haven't spawned yet.

I looted boar helm twice from young.

But anyway, you maybe missed the other thread. The setting for the fungy DNA is currently max density, max maturity. They just haven't spawned yet.

hmm kygon jumps into the TP at CP and heads there ;)

Another fun challenge for me!

I already grabbed over 500 of your ped, so whats a few more :D (Thanks again by the way)

I'll be there tonight to thin the Atrax heards and grab a couple snapshots of the shooms.

I LOVE those things, and I'll tell you a little secret about them ... they love to dance ... build a dance floor and they will come. :wtg: We did a themed event around them at CND last year and I did a pic storyline ... got some amazing shots, so they ARE very photogenic ... it's in the MS9 storyline subforum if you're interested.

In the meantime ... I fully plan on getting to the LA to check out the shrooms for sure, and will definitely submit my pic in this contest. It will have to be after this weekend however, as tonight is the big Valentine's Day event at CND, and the CND FoF tomorrow.

Save some of those shrooms for me to find! :yay:

I already grabbed over 500 of your ped, so whats a few more :D (Thanks again by the way)

I'll be there tonight to thin the Atrax heards and grab a couple snapshots of the shooms.

Ahh yes the Winner who swiped the 500 shinies from the Mining Competition on OLA32! It of course will be nice of you to cull the Atrax to make way for the Fungoids which I've yet to spot even though I've set their numbers to Max and Maturity to Max :scratch2:

As a backup I've also asked MA whether the Fungoid are taking a little longer to spawn because of the amount of Atrax around... Anyway, I'm hoping I get to see some pics of High Maturity Fungoids from someone soon. :wtg:

culled about 100 trax/foul when I stumbled accross this

oops, better change into my grem+6c quick!

Reactions: gen
culled about 100 trax/foul when I stumbled accross this

oops, better change into my grem+6c quick!

Wow! First Fungoid Prowler I've seen on Eudoria / Amethera! Thanks very much for the post - sent you some EFD and +rep!

Gen

took out some more old mobs, the fungoid r spawning ok now - seem to be better in the east but will take some time to settle i think

You get a few round the revive which is nice for those who like to die :laugh:

old alpha, prowler, stalker - not seen anything smaller

And could u put some ME in the keeper, it's a long way to a tp if u forget to stock up on ME before comin for a hunt

took out some more old mobs, the fungoid r spawning ok now - seem to be better in the east but will take some time to settle i think

You get a few round the revive which is nice for those who like to die :laugh:

old alpha, prowler, stalker - not seen anything smaller

And could u put some ME in the keeper, it's a long way to a tp if u forget to stock up on ME before comin for a hunt

Thanks - when I'm next in EU I'll put some ME in the Shopkeepers.

Gen.

Here is my entry for quickest:

Here's the one for nicest :p

Last edited:
Fungoid Stalkers...

Oooooooh three of them right by the Shed / Revival on OLA32...

Just so you guys know and bring backup with you... the Fungoid Prowlers Hurt!!!

Genesis

Any stats on those big acid spitters yet?

Any stats on those big acid spitters yet?

Dunno about stats but I'm wearing Full Gremlin (M) with Full 2C plates and they do around 60-80 a hit... If you intend on hunting these guys bring some back up shooters unless you're Uber! :D

Was wearing grem+6c (25acid) and think the biggest i took of an old alpha was 71, the stalkers big hits were in the 80's but don't think i took a 90+ hit although i did take a crit that was close to 200

Dunno about stats but I'm wearing Full Gremlin (M) with Full 2C plates and they do around 60-80 a hit... If you intend on hunting these guys bring some back up shooters unless you're Uber! :D

Havent you heard about the new ecoli armour? It has 60 acid protection

Wonder when its going to be implemented

Not as much as I'd expected...Maybe I can kill some of em after all!

Well i popped up to OL-32 last night to take some pictures of my soc mate Moony killing these beasties. We didnt see too many Atrax so it seems they have been culled. Any that we did spot were dispatched as quick as possible.

We headed for the revival after so we could figure out which direction was the best spawn. East seemed to be only Stalkers and Prowlers. West seemed to be more OA's. Although we didnt get far before one Shroom got rather attached to us!

This one got a little nasty too !! :eek:

Cont...

The only problem with killing Shrooms with a gun is it just ends up making a right mess and doesnt leave much for a good fry up. So chopped mushroom was on the menu thereafter :D

It was nice to see some big Shrooms, but you could do with some lower maturities to mix it up a bit. Stalkers & Prowlers are a bit a heavy going and the only other maturity we saw was a few OA's. Could do with another spawn, but i guess thats expensive with the DNA.

Good fun though, and hope you like the piccys :D

Reactions: gen
Back