Fungoid Snappy Snap Competition on OLA32

The only problem with killing Shrooms with a gun is it just ends up making a right mess and doesnt leave much for a good fry up. So chopped mushroom was on the menu thereafter :D

It was nice to see some big Shrooms, but you could do with some lower maturities to mix it up a bit. Stalkers & Prowlers are a bit a heavy going and the only other maturity we saw was a few OA's. Could do with another spawn, but i guess thats expensive with the DNA.

Good fun though, and hope you like the piccys :D

Your screenies are great. I just hope the fact that OLA32 is the ONLY place in Eudoria / Amethera to hunt these Fungoids will raise the Land Area's profile and appeal for more visitors. Get's a little depressing wandering about on other Land Areas with hundreds of hunters! :eek:

Your screenies are great. I just hope the fact that OLA32 is the ONLY place in Eudoria / Amethera to hunt these Fungoids will raise the Land Area's profile and appeal for more visitors. Get's a little depressing wandering about on other Land Areas with hundreds of hunters! :eek:

The main challenge is its distance from a tp. There's a lot of LAs that far away from tps that are pretty much abandoned, but your publicity & nice mobs means that OLA32 is busier than those. Bit it'll always be a challenge to compete on the same scale as somewhere like Nea's or South of Rei just because of the tp proximity.

I had a good run around the fungies yesterday, its a fun place. Some nice loots too. The maturity seems to be predominantly Dominant-Old Alpha now which is manageable solo in fairly inexpensive Gremlin+2c with a reasonable amount of HP and a decent fap. Its ideal for mid-level team hunts imo.

The main challenge is its distance from a tp. There's a lot of LAs that far away from tps that are pretty much abandoned, but your publicity & nice mobs means that OLA32 is busier than those. Bit it'll always be a challenge to compete on the same scale as somewhere like Nea's or South of Rei just because of the tp proximity.

I had a good run around the fungies yesterday, its a fun place. Some nice loots too. The maturity seems to be predominantly Dominant-Old Alpha now which is manageable solo in fairly inexpensive Gremlin+2c with a reasonable amount of HP and a decent fap. Its ideal for mid-level team hunts imo.

Yes, I reduced the Maturity by a little so it will predominantly have Dominants-Old Alphas with a number of Prower-Stalkers to add some spice. Will add a second, third, fourth and fifth Fungoid DNA once I have obtained all the parts :D (Those with Fungoid Hats / Tentacles get in contact with me)

The fact that OLA32 is far from a TP (4 hops with a TP chip from Shinook Jungle) does put some people off. I'm hoping this unique species of Mob will attract more people. The huge numbers of Atrax did attract a lot more people and tax revenues soared but rather than go for profitability I'd like to offer people something more interesting.

I guess my aim for now is a unique Land Area (The High Maturity Fungoids) and an Land Area which is suitable for mining because of the fact that there's only one Active DNA sample at the moment.

Incentives to mine on OLA32 will be the competitions and events that will be held regularly - keep your eyes in the Events section as regular Mining Events with big prizes will soon be coming to OLA32!

Fungoids Spawning Nicely!

Well the Fungoids are now spawning quite nicely. As there's only one DNA sample you might have to walk around a little before you can get a decent mob.

Here's a screenie with position / map / time so may be you want to head there to have a look if you're running low on fungus for your fry up! :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I think to make it appeal better for major events (through the event system), have someone with enough skills open a wormwhole, and pay them in advance... that will certainly introduce a bigger crowd to ur la, at least for the event that is

The fact that OLA32 is far from a TP (4 hops with a TP chip from Shinook Jungle) does put some people off.
Its actually quicker and closer to tp from Solfais tp. Its only 2 jumps to the revive zone of OL32. Can then suicide or wait 60 secs to get there for free.

tonight i have made some funny picture, but forgot to press the time and pos. button :S

so when i recognized this, i was really bored of diying and running back to the shrooms, so after it i have made only one shot with the pos and time.

but i think this is the best of my fungoid screenshots, they really like to dance! :)

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/070301/SCREENSHOT_20070301230456265_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

and here is the best of the wrong screenshots, without time and position:

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/070301/SCREENSHOT_20070301230019578_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Last edited:
Back