Suggestion: Further develop RDI Backpacks

I’ve asked and no one responded…
Does anyone have a link to this backpack? How’s the average player suppose to care at all when you guys don’t even post the thing your talking about? SMH 🤦‍♀️

Does anyone have a link to this backpack? How’s the average player suppose to care at all when you guys don’t even post the thing your talking about? SMH 🤦‍♀️
People assumed you googled it by now... there is one on the forums

People assumed you googled it by now... there is one on the forums
This thread is about trying to make it more accessible. If you won’t do that why would MA? I don’t want to Google for this piece of shit backpack I want to just see an image

if your not willing to post an image

And I’m not willing to even Google

Why should MA even care about this?

Why should MA even care about this?
Because they developed the instance in the first place for a reason.We are talking to them here and we are trying to express our interest in seeing more content around it because time is passing and nothing is moving in this direction.
We are not searching for potential disciples around RDI or advertising for backpacks.We are not selling anything here that people might pick up on the fly.
Whoever is interested running rdi by now knows exactly whats the point farming there and there are tons of educative content around it.
If by any chance you are curious I am sure you can dig for extra information on your own, its the only way someone can learn something in the long run.
Again this is a message towards Mindark.

index.php

Google : Entropia universe RDI Back pack, takes less time than asking and fighting here ;)

Or this one :

Because they developed the instance in the first place for a reason.We are talking to them here and we are trying to express our interest in seeing more content around it because time is passing and nothing is moving in this direction.
We are not searching for potential disciples around RDI or advertising for backpacks.We are not selling anything here that people might pick up on the fly.
Whoever is interested running rdi by now knows exactly whats the point farming there and there are tons of educative content around it.
If by any chance you are curious I am sure you can dig for extra information on your own, its the only way someone can learn something in the long run.
Again this is a message towards Mindark.
The players don’t care to share or tell each other about it, so no one plays it. Even in this discussion thread it feels very “screw you noob I’m Uber”

that approach will never lead to widespread adoption which is what MA needs to see to develop content.

I’m not arguing, nor do I care at all about any of this, I’m just showing you why you it is how it is, because of how you guys are.

The fact that I still don’t see a link to the item in question really shows wonders as to why this is not being developed.
If you refuse to see one it means you simply refuse to find one.The second you are interested to find it you will see it.
Just search some desire in you to be curious.

If you refuse to see one it means you simply refuse to find one.The second you are interested to find it you will see it.
Just search some desire in you to be curious.
why would I search it up when I don’t care at all? If I don’t care at all, then why would other players? If other players don’t care why would MA work on it.
You should try making me care rather than being sassy. That’s how you get content development with MA

why would I search it up when I don’t care at all
If you don't care you should immediately stop your interest in the subject.end of story.It is counter intuitive to see stuff you are not interested to see.There is a reason google or youtube exist, you search there what you are interested in and then you brose for what's interesting you.
You should try making me care rather than being sassy.
As I probably posted earlier the message is towards mindark.I am not selling anything here or advertising for anything anyone can buy here or get interested.If there is such interest it should spark within itself out of curiosity not because someone is advertising or making you curious if you are not.There is shitloads of content within the game, find what's interesting for you, not everything has to be delivered for your taste or mine or anyone else's.Content is out there where people must choose what they like.If you don't like move on, like in life, we can't do everything all at once, we priorities based on a lot of variables (time, money, distance, whatever, etc.)

Well, I love RDI. Got my 'RDI buddy', we run it together on schedule every single day (almost and excluding mayhem) I'm up to about 50 contracts, not really counting its just a bonus as it's a nice fun thing to do every day, A1 is pretty chill when you get used to it just becomes part of the routine but at the same time changes things up from the normal grind.

Armor wise, nothing fancie at all!

I never really felt it as 'grinding for the back pack', that's just a long term bonus. The instances are fun in of themselves.

Btw I am just playing devils advocate here, I don’t really care either way. Just helping discussion by being the antagonist.

If you don't care you should immediately stop your interest in the subject.end of story.It is counter intuitive to see stuff you are not interested to see.There is a reason google or youtube exist, you search there what you are interested in and then you brose for what's interesting you.

As I probably posted earlier the message is towards mindark.I am not selling anything here or advertising for anything anyone can buy here or get interested.If there is such interest it should spark within itself out of curiosity not because someone is advertising or making you curious if you are not.There is shitloads of content within the game, find what's interesting for you, not everything has to be delivered for your taste or mine or anyone else's.Content is out there where people must choose what they like.If you don't like move on, like in life, we can't do everything all at once, we priorities based on a lot of variables (time, money, distance, whatever, etc.)
How do you not know how MA prioritizes developing content by now?

How do you not know how MA prioritizes developing content by now?
I don't I just want to drag their attention to their instance not being developed any further for 3 years and some of us would like to see some more.
I have no idea if they work or not , we just shown some interest.Whatever happens its their call, not mine, not yours.
We active hunters are very interested to see a continuation of this new type of dungeons.

This thread is about trying to make it more accessible. If you won’t do that why would MA? I don’t want to Google for this piece of shit backpack I want to just see an image

Why did it take 2 pages to try to get the average player interested?
Easy Karen. I started this topic and you completely misunderstood. This is not a tutorial section and it's defiantly not a desperate call for average players to start this. It is a suggestion for MA to expand a little further so we get better upgrades, because frankly the work done so far seemed it will be for a bit better backpack. And maybe a better version would make more average players interested. Because they can, but they don't seem too tempted. And some don't seem curious. Also some are so lazy and at the same time they think everyone else owes them stuff, probably a please would have gotten a screenshot right away. Also don't forget, this is a competitive game, you won't be pushed from behind to do stuff by players...

As the final rooms have A2, A3.. B2, B3.. C2 C3.. etc, I have always hoped there was more to come. Whether they will develop any more things like that before UE5 though is another matter. RDI is one of my favourite things in game, and I really hope they bring in more content like this where you have to pay attention.

I definitely think they should continue, add more upgrades. Like you said, it kind of always seemed like there would be.

I am interested to hear though, what improvements would you like to see on the better versions of the backpack. If it was completely up to you?

After following the discussions here, somewhat unrelated to the actual topic, about "average players" doing RDI and all that. I think that it would absolutely be in your interest (you, as in the ones wanting upgrades) to try to make more people interested in RDI. Not that it is your job, or anything like that, but I think that MA would be more likely to continue the path if there were more people doing it. Simply from a cost - benefit standpoint.

That being said, I am not convinced that better backpack version would incentivize average players to do RDI. I think the main issue people who are interested is running into is finding other people with the same desire AND the ability to set up a schedule where this would be feasible.
I think having a weekly reset, and a weekly amount of contracts you can collect would help alleviate this problem a bit, as you could set aside a day for just RDI, rather than trying to fit in everyday. But i digress.

Yes please, more backpack upgrades. Maybe if it is good enough I will be able to find someone interested in running them with me :D

Also, I've seen doors in images labeled E-01. Is that something that is used in current sections? Or id that a hint for something in the future.

Easy Karen. I started this topic and you completely misunderstood. This is not a tutorial section and it's defiantly not a desperate call for average players to start this. It is a suggestion for MA to expand a little further so we get better upgrades, because frankly the work done so far seemed it will be for a bit better backpack. And maybe a better version would make more average players interested. Because they can, but they don't seem too tempted. And some don't seem curious. Also some are so lazy and at the same time they think everyone else owes them stuff, probably a please would have gotten a screenshot right away. Also don't forget, this is a competitive game, you won't be pushed from behind to do stuff by players...
Your completely misunderstanding. MA will not update things unless it has a large player adoption. You want this fixed? Don’t bitch about it, teach players about it and make it an issue that effects more players.

I’m trying to help you get this change, make that tutorial, make public groups that run it, make it a COMMON player issue, then MA will care.

I’m trying to help you get this change, make that tutorial, make public groups that run it, make it a COMMON player issue, then MA will care.
Very good now create a thread with the same narrative,yours this time, separate subject about anything you want, show us an example of how do do it, do exactly what you are preaching here, do all the work and I will patiently wait mindark to implement your story.
I eagerly wait to see the whole process from a to z and when it will happen and see a clear example that it works, I will consider that.
Lets see if you put your money where your mouth is.

Very good now create a thread with the same narrative,yours this time, separate subject about anything you want, show us an example of how do do it, do exactly what you are preaching here, do all the work and I will patiently wait mindark to implement your story.
I eagerly wait to see the whole process from a to z and when it will happen and see a clear example that it works, I will consider that.
Lets see if you put your money where your mouth is.
I feel like you haven’t read my posts at all. I’m simply helping you learn how to get your message across to MA.
Personally, I don’t give a crap about RDA, along with 99% of the player base. And that’s what I’m getting at here. I don’t care to make a thread of how to do it as I don’t care about it. It’s your job to make me care if you want MA to make updates.

but for example I made my post about vixens and now there are all the azuro sold out. Now with more active azuro users they make more weak guns like the Twen opalo. My way works. Proven already.

Heck me making this arguement with you has sparked 100x more interest in this topic already just look at all the viewers of the thread.

I am interested to hear though, what improvements would you like to see on the better versions of the backpack. If it was completely up to you?
Already said it int he first post:
maybe make the A & B buffs permanent on the backpack to be used outside as well.
Oh and ofc, make it into a jetpack in UE5 as in this video.

After following the discussions here, somewhat unrelated to the actual topic, about "average players" doing RDI and all that. I think that it would absolutely be in your interest (you, as in the ones wanting upgrades) to try to make more people interested in RDI. Not that it is your job, or anything like that, but I think that MA would be more likely to continue the path if there were more people doing it. Simply from a cost - benefit standpoint.
It is in my interest and I am doing that. With this thread and many other threads started by me, contributing to others, streams etc. It will never be enough for some, it's too much for others, this is a RCE competitive game. It's also a lot of content on the matter on the forum, with tutorials and explanations.. what else is needed?

Also, I've seen doors in images labeled E-01. Is that something that is used in current sections? Or id that a hint for something in the future.
Not in use, no idea if serves for a hit, MA doesn't really do that much :D
In the beginning there were many doors listed, A1 to A4, B1 to B4 etc but in the second update they were removed and only A1, B1 and C1 remained. There are some doors in the colosseum inside labeled A1 to A8 but I don't expect to see anything expanding out of those anytime soon.

I feel like you haven’t read my posts at all. I’m simply helping you learn how to get your message across to MA.
This is why I am saying instead of "teaching me" do what you are teaching me and prove me wrong on how to do it.Show me how to do it, be an example for me.Do whatever you said you do and let me see the process and when Mindark will implement your idea you are teaching me how to do it, then and only then I will come and pick up some lines from you.
i am sure you have a gazillion of ideas ready to be implemented, I am all ears to see how you manage to do something that will be implemented.Please let us see how you do it.Show facts, not words.

This is why I am saying instead of "teaching me" do what you are teaching me and prove me wrong on how to do it.Show me how to do it, be an example for me.Do whatever you said you do and let me see the process and when Mindark will implement your idea you are teaching me how to do it, then and only then I will come and pick up some lines from you.
i am sure you have a gazillion of ideas ready to be implemented, I am all ears to see how you manage to do something that will be implemented.Please let us see how you do it.Show facts, not words.
I already did prove you wrong in the very post you quoted…

I already did prove you wrong in the very post you quoted…
You've only rambled some random ideas.Anyone can do that saying whatever they want.
Now show us the process of implementation of your own idea into the game.A separate thread please.You already said you don't care about RDA.
I wait.

You've only rambled some random ideas.Anyone can do that saying whatever they want.
Now show us the process of implementation of your own idea into the game.A separate thread please.You already said you don't care about RDA.
I wait.
What the heck are you going on about? I’m saying if you want MA to work on something it has to be something that gets a lot of community use, what does that have to do with any ideas I may have?

I’m saying if you want MA to work on something it has to be something that gets a lot of community use
So if you believe this as hard as you are so convincing about it which obviously seems to be true THEN give me a hard fact example about it, show me how to do it from beginning to the end and prove me wrong since you believe in the process and I don't
You go ahead and make your own project with your example about anything (sweat, vixens, space robots whatever), make your own tutorials, examples, videos, youtube instagram, bring all the community around you and I will wait and see if Mindark will implement your idea.If they will then I will copy your process, if they don't I can only conclude it doesn't work that way.How much more do you want to explain in great detail.
Now hopefully its clear Please go ahead and show me how its done.

So if you believe this as hard as you are so convincing about it which obviously seems to be true THEN give me a hard fact example about it, show me how to do it from beginning to the end and prove me wrong since you believe in the process and I don't
You go ahead and make your own project with your example about anything (sweat, vixens, space robots whatever), make your own tutorials, examples, videos, youtube instagram, bring all the community around you and I will wait and see if Mindark will implement your idea.If they will then I will copy your process, if they don't I can only conclude it doesn't work that way.How much more do you want to explain in great detail.
Now hopefully its clear Please go ahead and show me how its done.
Sure here is a guide for you to follow beginning to end:

step one, make a in depth tutorial for RDA. If there already is one, make one more fun to read, or market it better, cause I dunno about it.

step 2, form daily groups that run it, multiple times per day in multiple groups, help supply gear for players (sell them L items needed at low MU) and make this popular with players who have never played it before. Maybe give a bonus price to people who are doing a first run.

make this popular, and it’ll get more attention. Otherwise see the post from mega for more info since you can’t understand what I say. I mean you seem to think I have some kind of idea? What are you talking about? What is my idea?

Back