Goddess of Goat

Status

Sidious

Guardian
Society
Dark Wizards
Sidious Dark Wizard
she don’t want to give back 200 peds barrowed Goddess of Goat:mad:

Oh was so happy to post again I almost forgot Goddess of Goat is scammer don’t give that person any thing as she wont give you back.:mad:
I give her 200 peds and didn’t get the money I think heir account is closed (I hope so! I wrote to the MA).:wise:
Any ways don’t trust that person! :mad:
I will post screens if asked. I just don’t want to put another image on the server that really just junk pictures.

Pl 711 don’t delete this post as is important for the community to know those things and I will provide proof of mine writing if asked to.:wise:

that the screen shee says for weeks i pay i pay and never pay i will post the suport to if asked but is in french.

Last edited:
u had better post screenies to prove it. funny, i've heard the name before somewhere, rings a bell...

That screen shows no signs of a scam? Goddess and Goat are good friends of mine, I have lent them several high-end items and never had any problems.

The person in PM didnt even show her actual name, or did you rename her? Please dont make posts like this lightly, more than once they have been falsly made and it has been very unfair to the accused...

I rename the person but you see the full name in the window chat disconnected ( godess of goat is no longer on line)!!!! That the person and I don’t make false statement SHEE SCAM ME FOR 200 PEDS!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: How you call someone that say she pays but newer do?:mad:
And when she see am online she quit fast!:mad:

Last edited:
lesson = dont give people 200 ped when u dont have it to spare.... IF a deal sounds too good to be true it usually is

dont b a noob :p :wise:

lesson = dont give people 200 ped when u dont have it to spare.... IF a deal sounds too good to be true it usually is

dont b a noob :p :wise:

Yes I wont ever any more even too the older player in the game but I’m noob and I trust ppl mine mistake. Maybe now older players will tell her too give the money back if she feels bad about it.:(

Im sorry there is no evidence in that picture above that she is not going to pay you back or is attempting to scam you. Infact thinking about this have you actually got evidence that you lent her the money in the first place?

This is silly and baseless.I know Godess quite well and she is not a scammer.. I am willing to put my reputation on the line for it. You will get your PED back when she deposits you watch, then you better make a formal apology on this forum!

Aye bro, id like to see screens also, have been friends with Godess for some time and I've lent her things and had them returned.

So please id like to see some screens if possible.

Chaz

Do you read messages?

Sidious: When you giving back the 200 peds

Goddess: soon as I get a chance too deposit…

Now why am talking about 200 peds oh maybe am crazy?

Now why she telling soon as she deposit oh maybe she crazy too?

What part you don’t understand?

Oh I get mine money back in 10 years is that fair when she says 3 days been now 3 weeks.

I’m not bad person but if I give you money you say you pay in 3 days and then stop writing when I ask you about money is that fair and if she you friend ask her to give the peds back.:wise:

Just can't keep my mouth shut... but I've got something to say. First, Violet, what would you consider adequate evidence that Sidious loaned the money? I discount screenshots altogether because they can be too easily faked.

Having said that...

Please look at the screenshot posted. Godess is not denying she owes 200 ped. She's merely stating that she's been 'too busy' to deposit the money to repay Sidious. Take that for what it's worth... I certainly know that it takes a mere moment to make a deposit, so I guess it comes down to what is most important to her.

I don't see any evidence of a scam. At worst I see someone with a callous attitude toward one whom did them a favor. And I got that idea from the single screenshot, offered as evidence, for what it is worth.

If I have evaluated the situation incorrectly, please apply the necessary apologies where they are due.

Sincerely,
Donald

dude... paitence is a virtue... wait it out.... people who know her trust her so just relax and wait patiently! sounds like itll work out for ya in the end

Now why am talking about 200 peds oh maybe am crazy?

Now why she telling soon as she deposit oh maybe she crazy too?
i dont understand what ur sayin here. talking shit.

What part you don’t understand?
no, what part don't YOU understand?! she never said she wouldnt pay you back. you're just being impatiant and assuming she wont, just because she missed a deadline. if you really need the money (and by the looks of your ammo, you DONT), you should'nt have lent it out in the 1st place.

Oh I get mine money back in 10 years is that fair when she says 3 days been now 3 weeks.

I’m not bad person but if I give you money you say you pay in 3 days and then stop writing when I ask you about money is that fair and if she you friend ask her to give the peds back.:wise:
ur half talkin shit again, can barely understand you. and she didnt stop talking when you asked about the money, she clearly said that she was going to pay you back when she depo's.

you'll get ur damn money.

That all I can do but honestly I think the money is gone for ever now I don’t care I thing authers should know that why I wrote this post so ppl know about that person and am surprised all her friends jump on me when is much more useful too ask her too pay I know that what I will do if someone was mine friend.

I change the title from “scammer” to “she don’t want to give back 200 peds barrowed” maybe they like it better.

dude... paitence is a virtue... wait it out.... people who know her trust her so just relax and wait patiently! sounds like itll work out for ya in the end

Wait it out? I'm sorry.... this is a plain and simple case of her lack of interest in repaying the debt.

As Donald pointed out, she clearly admitted she owed the money, but simply had not gotten around to depositing in order to repay the debt.

However, Goddess seems to have plenty of time on her hands in the last couple of weeks in which she has spent in places like Troy and various other locations within the EU.

Again noted by Donald, depositing $20.00 or $40.00 into the system takes all of 2 minutes. If she has time to log in, chat for a few minutes and run around the Clypso surface, then how can she not have had time to deposit?

I am willing to wager that the truth of the matter is that this yound lady (read the profile) simply doesn't have the money to deposit and instead of being honest about it and saying, "hey, I'm broke right now and I am sorry, but I will pay you back as soon as I can," she instead makes hasty excuses like not having time and then hurridly logs out.

Goddess, I've met you on several occassions and I for one am surprised when I read this and see the screenshot provided. I hope that my assumption is incorrect, but even more I hope that you will find it in yourself to be open and honest with this one who has befriended you and now feels let down. Either pay the man his money, or give him a real explanation as to why you cannot at the moment. Either way, get the monkey off your back so you can return to having fun without needing to hide everytime someone that you owe PED to logs on.

As for being patient, you don't think your bank would allow you to tell them to be patient if you were several weeks late on your home loan, do you? Certainly your bookie or loanshark wouldn't accept the reply, "just be patient, I am sure you will eventually get your money." No, indeed they would take your home, or break your legs... whichever the case may be.

Only thing I can see here is, looks like one of the Outstanding Nominees has an Outstanding Debt ;)

Just can't keep my mouth shut... but I've got something to say. First, Violet, what would you consider adequate evidence that Sidious loaned the money? I discount screenshots altogether because they can be too easily faked.
There is no adequate evidence (if you discount screenshots) and this is my point. Even the logs could be faked. Sidious cant actually prove that he has lent the money to Godess (not that she deny's this anyway as you have pointed out). So how can he prove by the evidence provided that she is scamming him or is not intending on repaying the loan! I hope this explains my point to you :)

Violet pl bee nice and use all that energy too convince her too pay I think that more useful.
And I hope that she will bee honest unoff to tell you that she did barrow 200 peds for me, now like I say I wrote too MA and I guess they know all about it and sorry Violet I didn’t write to the support because am bad persona but because I see her on line each time and she wont talk too me so each time I’m upset little more and if that happened too you am shore that you wont like ppl putting you words in doubt.:(

Violet pl bee nice and use all that energy too convince her too pay I think that more useful.
And I hope that she will bee honest unoff to tell you that she did barrow 200 peds for me, now like I say I wrote too MA and I guess they know all about it and sorry Violet I didn’t write to the support because am bad persona but because I see her on line each time and she wont talk too me so each time I’m upset little more and if that happened too you am shore that you wont like ppl putting you words in doubt.:(

Sidious i dont know you and i dont know Godess, but as you are posting on a public forum i guess your always going to get people like me sharing their opinion. If you dont like that then i suggest you dont post something like this in public ;)

I trully hope you and Godess get this situation resolved amicably.

Black Rain?

However, Goddess seems to have plenty of time on her hands in the last couple of weeks in which she has spent in places like Troy and various other locations within the EU.

LOL hey buddy lemme tell you something she has'nt been in troy at all shes been on CND with me if ur gonna say that get some facts and back up what you are saying

Last edited:
She on line now EF why she don’t comment?
Pl Booty can you ask her too pay ?

LOL hey buddy lemme tell you something she has'nt been in troy at all shes been on CND with me if ur gonna lie about it get some facts and atleast be good at making lies

I've seen her on CND as well in the last day or two... but she has been in Troy within the last couple of weeks unless there is someone else there running around with the same name.

She on line now EF why she don’t comment?
Pl Booty can you ask her too pay ?

Save the drama Sidious geesh:rolleyes: You are carelessly running someone through the mud. You should be ashamed of yourself

Sidious

I have known godess since i was born she's my sister she does'nt scam anybody never has and if u think this is a scam then ur dumb i give her peds all the time and tell her she does'nt have to give them back and she still does even when i tell her not to she is in no way to be considered a scammer and if u ask me when u said your in need of the peds on the screenie u posted u have 18k ammo 180 peds? and then in your ped card u have 800.02 peds cmon man i think u could wait it out a little while longer til she deposits i kno she will she is kind at heart and does'nt break a promise to pay some one back

Black Rain

yes there is another godess and i know she has'nt been in troy and i kno u seen her in CND i saw u to for that matter ME AND HER are in the same house brother in sister we play the game together all the time and i saw where she was she never flew back down to twin until 1-2 weeks after she flew up so she could'nt be at troy the past couple of weeks lol

Posts like this can easily destroy somebodys reputation, whether they're false or not :wise:

I know Godess, and I really dont think she is the type to scam anybody

Your "evidence" is no evidence at all, other than "When are you paying?" - "As soon as I deposit"

We don't know timescales, we dont know the original agreement - nothing

I myself when I play, only deposit monthly, as I get paid a monthly salary

We see only a fraction of a story here - give us *all* the facts before shouting "Scammer"

If she you sister pay for her, and is not you business what I have in mine pads card!
Wery simple I give 200 peds I want them back point she don’t pay I guess then I keep telling every on in the game about her and no Trinket I don’t run ppl in mud only the one that are bad.
What is complicated Goddess is in the forum right now so just pay me mine money!!!!!!!!!

Time vas 3 days after 3 weeks she don’t talk when I write I waited 3 weeks and now I post this if shee don’t pay I will post the message from MA support but is in French and if shee don’t want the reputation to bee destroyed simple PAY SIDIOUS 200 PEDS!!!!!!!!

yes there is another godess and i know she has'nt been in troy and i kno u seen her in CND i saw u to for that matter ME AND HER are in the same house brother in sister we play the game together all the time and i saw where she was she never flew back down to twin until 1-2 weeks after she flew up so she could'nt be at troy the past couple of weeks lol

Then I will apologize for my stating that she has been in Troy since it seems that there may be a case of mistaken identity in the appearances at Troy by another with the tag Goddess in-game.

Fact remains that she has been on line enough that she certainly could have deposited in order to repay the debt.

However, it should be noted that it would certainly be hard for her to meet the claimant in this matter in order to repay the debt if he is on the planet and she is on CND.

Status
Back