Goddess of Goat

Status
perhaps this could be further discussed through pm's by the parties involved???

Sidous

Well if u have ever heard of paint shop pro take the little brush and scratch it out that just makes your whole situation less believeable because u say your i need of the peds yet u have 18k of ammo which is 180 peds and then u have 800.02 peds your NOT in need of the money at that point the whole point of posting the thread about her is quite pointless also juss pisses people off that know her especially me and btw i don't care if i get banned for this BUT YOU CAN'T BUY LOVE AND GODESS WAS NEVER YOU LOVE QUIT BEING A PERVERTED ONLINE LOVER FREAK OK?

Black Rain

thank you for one thing and yes thats another point he's on calypso and she is on CND hard to pay back yet until she comes home to calypso

Sidious said:
If she you sister pay for her, and is not you business what I have in mine pads card!
Not his business what you have on your card - correct
Not your business to ask somebody to pay for somebody else: -rep for that from me
Sidious said:
Wery simple I give 200 peds I want them back
You give 200 peds? Or you loaned 200peds?

Be clear now!

Canesh said:
perhaps this could be further discussed through pm's by the parties involved???
Altho arguments should be done in PM in general, I disagree on this one. Sidious called Godess out in public, and she has a right to reply in public - its her reputation on the line here, not his

Loaned no given I loaned so she give back, no am not freak I just call her mi love is like for mi to remember.
And I give her mane auther stuff and she know how much more that I actually loaned and just for that she should be nice and respect and pay back the money.
I was sending PMS but she wont talk that why I posted I try everything nice that I know off this is the last thing I could come up with but even this she wont do nothing about.

thank you for one thing and yes thats another point he's on calypso and she is on CND hard to pay back yet until she comes home to calypso

That BULL SHIT Friday two weeks ago she was not on CND!:mad:

AND I MAKE THIS CLEAR SHE ON THE FORUM WHY SHE DON’T SAY SOMETHING ?:mad:

To BS: I meant to neg rep you. Sorry for my error. I give out very few neg reps and so, I accidently +repped you instead. Trust me, Sir, the neg rep will come when once I am able.

For calling Blackrain a liar in this public forum, you deserve a neg rep.

For attacking Sidious, on behalf of your beloved little sister, and trying to make him look like the one at fault, you deserve a neg rep.

Have your laugh over my mistake- I do feel rather foolish, however, what goes around comes around, and you will get yours.

Sincerely,
Donald

I Am On Cnd Now She Was On Cnd With Me We Flew Up Together Two Weeks Ago I Ain't Stupid Man

I didn’t give her woman’s cloth but bombs, peds and ammo!:wise:
And she says she like mine shoe so I got her one pair but you know all this and you wont ask her too pay?
What wrong with you? You know I was nice too your sister and you won’t tell her too pay?:confused:

AND AGAIN IF SHE SO BRAVE WHY SHE DON’T TALK SHE NEED YOU TOO TALK?:mad:

Not his business what you have on your card - correct
Not your business to ask somebody to pay for somebody else: -rep for that from me

You give 200 peds? Or you loaned 200peds?

Be clear now!

Altho arguments should be done in PM in general, I disagree on this one. Sidious called Godess out in public, and she has a right to reply in public - its her reputation on the line here, not his

Ofcourse she has the right to defend herself in public dont get me wrong I was just hoping this matter could be solved "privatly" if you know what I mean?

ATTENTION MODERATORS: This thread is becoming nothing more than a bashing session and it is making no progress towards rectifying the problem at hand. I kindly submit for your consideration a request to lock this thread to prevent the verbal assualts in various directions from getting worse. Thank you for your support.

Sidous your might be right, and if you are then everyone will feel very stupid for trusting her. No doubt about that. But they are right, you might have done that pic in photo shop or what ever, dont stand a fight with small evidence. And you guys who knoes Godess why don´t you ask her? simple question. Have you borrowed 200 Ped from Sidous. Perhaps she says yes and I´ll give them back as soon I can. Perhaps she says, no he is a lier. Ask her someone.

Please. Even the best and mosted loved once can scam someone on Eu, thats why you shall NEVER lend anything out.:wise:

ATTENTION MODERATORS: This thread is becoming nothing more than a bashing session and it is making no progress towards rectifying the problem at hand. I kindly submit for your consideration a request to lock this thread to prevent the verbal assualts in various directions from getting worse. Thank you for your support.

Yes black I guess you right so sorry she walk away but I guess at least ppl know now.:wise:

Ty all that didn’t doubt on mine word and sorry for those that did.:(

To BS: I meant to neg rep you. Sorry for my error. I give out very few neg reps and so, I accidently +repped you instead. Trust me, Sir, the neg rep will come when once I am able.

For calling Blackrain a liar in this public forum, you deserve a neg rep.

For attacking Sidious, on behalf of your beloved little sister, and trying to make him look like the one at fault, you deserve a neg rep.

Have your laugh over my mistake- I do feel rather foolish, however, what goes around comes around, and you will get yours.

Sincerely,
Donald
Dude, from what I've seen, you're always pretty neutral in EF

This time you have taken sides when you have no facts whatsoever

I however posted solely on *the facts*, and one person saying another person is mistaken/a liar is not for us to judge, until (if) those facts come to light

In calling Booty Snatcher out, you are calling him a liar!

...Should we all neg rep you for that? :dunno:

Reactions: Cal
I will see that 200 PED and raise you 1200 EFD to stop. :D

Yes black I guess you right so sorry she walk away but I guess at least ppl know now.:wise:

Ty all that didn’t doubt on mine word and sorry for those that did.:(

Remember to apologize when she pays you back! And remember this next time you falsly accuse people of things because you need attention!:wise:

In calling Booty Snatcher out, you are calling him a liar!

No sir, you are totally wrong in this, and I will explain why. Blackrain made a statement that was incorrect. I fault BS for jumping to the conclusion that Blackrain was lying, rather than taking the high-road and giving him the benefit of a doubt. If I see someone mis-speak in this forum, I will always assume they are mistaken, before assuming that they are lying. You may see it differently, and more's the pity. That was my chief complaint where that is concerned.

My other point is that, BS is assuming things based on his relationship with his sister. He is hardly unbiased, is he? Furthermore, he is casting aspersions on Sidious, when all Sidious wants is to be repaid.

There is an expression: No good deed goes unpunished. I think Sidious has learnt that lesson now. I only hope it doesn't effect his judgement in the future.

Sincerely,
Donald

P.S. If you think I deserve a neg rep, have at it. I will continue to call it as I see it.

I agree

But moderators - after it's locked, let Godess post eh?

Otherwise a reputation is ruined, without any of us knowing the truth of the matter, and I for one would be very interested in knowing the truth

Donald said:
You may see it differently, and more's the pity
A pity I don't see things your way? :rofl:

That's what an open forum is all about - people thinking differently, having differences of opinions/discussions/arguments - how boring would it be otherwise?

And if you wanna see how I see things, just check thru my posts - I am never anything but neutral

Donald said:
Blackrain made a statement that was incorrect. I fault BS for jumping to the conclusion that Blackrain was lying
Incorrect statement = Falsehood = Lie

black rain

to let you know i was never saying you lied for that matter but i did say that i know godess was with me on CND which you know u have probably seen the both of us up there for i am on CND now juss like i was two weeks ago when i first flew up with godess i'm not meaning to call u a liar never meant it in that way sorry if anyone has misunderstood

Remember to apologize when she pays you back! And remember this next time you falsly accuse people of things because you need attention!:wise:

Hold on... hold on... I'm now going to step in here in defense of Sidious.

He didn't falsely accuse Goddess of anything. His accusation may not have provided a lot of compelling evidence, but there is enough evidence to at least make a case.

Furthermore, the silence from the defendant can also be taken as a silent admission of guilt. Those who take the 5th admendment often have something to hide.

Your implication that Sidious made this accusation merely for attention is unfounded and inappropriate. Perhaps he was upset, perhaps he feels some need to get even, but in his mind he has been taken advantage of and he is justified in feeling the way he does. This doesn't exempt him from needing to use common sense in his posting, but he has already apologized for this whole thing having gotten out of hand.

For you to continue the bashing by posting your last comment puts you in the same category of mud-slinging and unfounded accusations as you claim he is in.

I for one expected more from you than that and I am saddened that you felt a need to carry this on further by your comments.

to let you know i was never saying you lied for that matter but i did say that i know godess was with me on CND which you know u have probably seen the both of us up there for i am on CND now juss like i was two weeks ago when i first flew up with godess i'm not meaning to call u a liar never meant it in that way sorry if anyone has misunderstood

I did not take any offense to your comments. I recognized it as an effort to offer additional information in the defense of your sister. No harm done. I have no ill feelings towards you. You pointed out that I may have been mistaken and I am man enough to admit when I am wrong.

To FireWolf: So you believe it's a fine thing to jump to conclusions against someone rather than give them the benefit of a doubt? I do think that's a pity. Try looking at it from the other perspective. If someone does something that seems wrong, why not find out why they did it, or what their thinking is, rather than publicly calling them a liar? Or is that too far-fetched for you?

I hope you right but not answering mine messages and PMS I don’t have hope that will happen. I don’t need attention I need ppl to know! I don’t accuse falsly she didn’t pay. Lium told me better off you am surprised.

With regard to Booty_Snatcher, as far as I am concerned, this issue has been resolved. Thank you for the PM, sir.

Sincerely,
Donald

Last edited:
To FireW0lf: So you believe it's a fine thing to jump to conclusions against someone rather than give them the benefit of a doubt? I do think that's a pity. Try looking at it from the other perspective. If someone does something that seems wrong, why not find out why they did it, or what their thinking is, rather than publicly calling them a liar? Or is that too far-fetched for you?
I don't, no. As I have already said, I am neutral in this matter, and have only looked at the proven facts (oh yeah - there are none)

Apparently tho, you do think it is fine to do so, as that is exactly what you have done

From what I can see, I am the only person not to have jumped to any conclusions whatsoever in this thread

Donald said:
Revisionist posting... I'm not ok, with this
Well that doesn't matter in the slightest now does it? Again, only your opinion

It's not like you're a moderator, or 711 in disguise now is it?

heres the point basically to my post i was not trying to say he was lying he was just incorrect about the situation of that and he realized that but that is off the subject a little here don't you think so why not just drop the fact that i accidentaly called him a liar and i did not intend to but things come to mind and you put them down honest mistake

From what I can see, I am the only person not to have jumped to any conclusions whatsoever in this thread

Hmm... Im really curious to see what was my conclusion.

To BS: Ok, I'll consider it over and done...

To FireWolf: I will continue to state my opinon as long as 711 allows me to. It is just sad that you cannot think beyond your own limited perspective. I tried to get you to see things from another point of view but you seemed deadset against widening out. And yes, it is a pity for you.

This is all I will say in this thread.

Status
Back