Goddess of Goat

Status
I, for instance have known Godess (of Goat) ever since she started playing. And i knew Goat even before godess started playing. I've lent them stuff without a second though all the time and got them all back. I don't believe that she ever scammed Sidious.

From what i've heard, Sidious gave her stuff for free... everyone can make their own assumptions why. And what else i've heard (talking to godess btw), that the screenshot conversation never actually took place (well, between godess and sidious anyway). I don't know if i should even mention how easy it is to change friendslist names. If i had the time, i could make a screenshot of sidious promising in PM to give me back 100k peds he borrowed. i think i made my point on this one.

And.. a little advice to you sidious. If you wanna tell a story, tell it from the beginning, and don't lie about the ending.
and most important of all - Don't fall in love with an avatar on an internet game!!! Would be wise to meet her in real life (and find out she already has a boyfriend) before making gifts and then regreting that you cant BUY love after all :) I really do hope you're man enough to apologise for the crap you've been spreading here about godess.

I am with godess and all her supporters!

P.S. Donald, you being objective and all, should realise that this screenshot could have been faked very easily and i wouldn't call that a fact to rely on! Put yourself in godess' sibling shoes and tell me how'd you feel if someone spread these kind of rumors about your sister? Some ppl just overreact.

P.P.S. Im not gonna + or - rep anyone cause that's just silly imho. I just hope everyone learns sth from this incident.

Hold on... hold on... I'm now going to step in here in defense of Sidious.

He didn't falsely accuse Goddess of anything. His accusation may not have provided a lot of compelling evidence, but there is enough evidence to at least make a case.

Furthermore, the silence from the defendant can also be taken as a silent admission of guilt. Those who take the 5th admendment often have something to hide.

Your implication that Sidious made this accusation merely for attention is unfounded and inappropriate. Perhaps he was upset, perhaps he feels some need to get even, but in his mind he has been taken advantage of and he is justified in feeling the way he does. This doesn't exempt him from needing to use common sense in his posting, but he has already apologized for this whole thing having gotten out of hand.

For you to continue the bashing by posting your last comment puts you in the same category of mud-slinging and unfounded accusations as you claim he is in.

I for one expected more from you than that and I am saddened that you felt a need to carry this on further by your comments.

Nah I think you have it wrong. Do you not see the damage this post accusation of his has caused all ready. What this comes down to is having the common decency to keep some things in private. If he is going to bring something like this to public light, he better have every fact straight. I can say I know both individuals in game and I really don't think people are being 100% honest with this situation. I say things based off logic and knowledge I am not mudslinging at all, I am stating a fact. An open accusation of a community member needs to have an open acknowledgement when it is is proved wrong. The fact that people are even doubting someones character due to one person making a un proved statement is rather shallow. Sorry if you feel I am not taking the high road but sorry this is nonsense and hearsay. as far as her not responding I wouldn't either it is obvious this was character bashing for some sort of attention. When you are not a scammer you don't need to prove otherwise!

I hope you right but not answering mine messages and PMS I don’t have hope that will happen. I don’t need attention I need ppl to know! I don’t accuse falsly she didn’t pay. Lium told me better off you am surprised.

I wonder if the evidence you provided would be sufficient enough to convince Lium that someone is a scammer!

Pl all let stop.
I wrote this post as I was thinking she may pay me back that was mine attention and the only one I don’t think there is need that one takes any one side.
I know what I did and will like if possible to get the peds back if not then god help us all.
I don’t think there is any thing else to say.
I give you all in this forum mine man word that I did loan 200 peds and let this stay that way if she pay I will come back and post that she did give me the money!
Ty all who participated.
And no i dident give i loaned! What i give i dont ask back shee know that.

And becose you point out i tell you what i did give:
One red flower
30 peds to reperd FAP
50 peds ammo
50 peds bombs
50 peds omegatron shoe
that all i did give and i never ask back!

But i did loan 200 peds actuali shee only ask for 100 but i guss im dumb nice, she say shee deposit that friday 100US but what i can say let the life go on wont bring heur luck.

And pl Godess comme tell the true and let this end dont you think i was nice unoff.:confused:

i am agreeing to just drop the subject the thread just makes people mad to see if they know godess and know that she is'nt a scammer

First of all, I am not taking any sides in this matter. I know neither of these people, other than the occassional, "hey there..." that happens in the game.

People on both sides of this fence have thrown out wild accusations as to the validity of the claim as well as the reasons a claim of this nature could have been made.

I am certain that there could be reasons why the plaintiff would possibly concot a story of this nature. Perhaps he has been scorned by a woman he thought he had feelings for and she did not feel the same.

Regardless, it is not the place of anyone other than the two parties to the complaint to raise these issues.

The claim was made and although the evidence was lacking in areas, there is more evidence and testimony on the side of the plaintiff than there is on the side of the defendant.

In fact, aside from a few character references, there has been no defense of any kind in this matter.

Of course I can see the possible damage done by this kind of unfounded accusation. I am neither blind nor stupid. The problem is simply that Goddess has chosen not to defend herself and instead has allowed others to do it for her. it is HER place to deny these claims and it is HER place to give cause as to why these claims are false and to what end the plaintiff would have logged a false and malicious attack of this nature.

Anything else coming from those who say they know her and say they "heard" from another simply get listed as character references and hearsay and would have no validity in any sort of real court, unless the defendant has spoken and the references are to establish credibility. At this point, there is no credibility to be established.

If you know Goddess of Goat and you feel that she is being slammed unjustly, then speak to her and encourage her to defend herself. If she won't do it, then there is probably a reason and I am sure it is not "she just can't be bothered" to do so.

black_rain ...

I dont think she CHOSE that others would defend her, but they did it willingly.

Thanks for your objective post.

Reactions: Cal
I am never anything but neutral

really? seems to me you are taking a position.

Incorrect statement = Falsehood = Lie

no.

falsehood = unintentional incorrect statement = error

falsehood = intentional incorrect statement = lie.

the difference is in the intent. accusatory statement are, intrinsically, intentional. anyway... back to the fireworks.

off topic, but...

I've yet to have anyone show me a fact that was unproven. now, I'm sure facts can be known or unknown but there's always proof.
Very well said! +rep for you

Unfortunately, we have yet to see any of it...

:handgun: :sniper: :handgun: :sniper:

DIE, THREAD, DIE!

Now just let it go and mods, time to :locked:

Well i just took the time to read the whole thread,

From Incohorent mumbling, to serious informative posts.

And all come to the same conclusion, Well none actually, as what we read are opinions, stories, and what not, All but facts.

Ofc, u can base a judgement on opinions and stories, but I doubt they will come close to the truth in this case.

Leave this thread open so in case Godess of Goat wants she can atleast tell her side of the story, or prove her case.

Anyway its Innocent till proven guilty, and imho Sidius lost his case, and that concludes for me that Godess Of Goat is Innocent, unless i see some convincing footage.

I guess I lost the case from the first line off the post… it become just fighting between ppl that support Godess and me.
Like I say am sorry that turn out this way but she got PMS on the forum from me and don’t want too say anything so I guess she not guilty but I know one think mine face is clean and I don’t have someone that run after their money.
Now it will be nice that moderators close the tread as Godess wont say any thing at list am happy she don’t deny because that will get me only more mad.
So honey like I say peds are gone and I feel sorry for you because I really like you but ty for the experience now I know not to give money in Entropia Universe.
I guess I learn the hard way but lesson well learned.:wise:

Maybe she just doesn't reply your PMs, because everything she has to say was already said in that PM on that Screenee you posted?

Think about it, baby...

K.

Maybe she just doesn't reply your PMs, because everything she has to say was already said in that PM on that Screenee you posted?

Think about it, baby...

K.

OMG... STFU and let it alone already.

It was just a guess man...sorry for disturbing you :D

K.

EDIT: Wheee...you people are delicate....
Don't worry, I am not gonna post anymore on that....
It still was just a guess and not meant as an offend or "immature stab" at him or anybody.
Just another point of view that should've been mentioned imao...
Sry, for my effort then.

Last edited:
I don't mind if there is something constructive to say, but the
Think about it, baby...
was nothing more than an immature stab at someone who is already trying to just put the issue behind him.

i thought the "baby" was more of a term of endearment, not an attempt to call someone infantile :D

but yes, this thing needs to go away -- unsubscribing as we speak

Reactions: Cal
Sidious said:
I guess I lost the case from the first line off the post… it become just fighting between ppl that support Godess and me.
I guess I learn the hard way but lesson well learned.:wise:
Dude, you got it half right there, now you're alot calmer

People who have been in this forum, and played PE/EU alot longer than you (and most of the others in this thread) know what happens when anybody yells "Scammer". A reputation is *instantly* destroyed. Dont matter if they are guilty or innocent, the damage is already done

For those who have only been here 6 months, or whatever, you perhaps dont realise that, cos over time we have had some real scammers, scamming *alot* of moneys worth of stuff off players, so as soon as we see "Scammer!" our heckles get raised, and we dig, to see if we can find the facts. That is why time after time in this thread, I pointed out that there weren't any

We weren't pro-you, anti-Godess, nor were we pro-Godess, anti-you

Imagine, there are some players in EU who deposit thousands of USD a month, and have many many friends in-game. How would they feel if they were accused of scamming, and suitably presented "evidence" was shown?

No matter how much a player deposits, if a person yells "Scammer" about them, it will stick. Even if that player proves their innocence with 100% concrete rock solid evidence. And that takes away a part of their enjoyment of the game

Why do that to somebody? For many, EU is an enjoyable escape from reality. Why would you choose to take some of that away from them?

Thats why earlier I said about if there wasnt enough of what MB considered "proof", then the thread was deleted

Still doesnt remove the stigma that comes from all the people who saw it

:(

I'm not knocking you, but how you did it

Instead, if Godess indeed owed you PEDs, and you were finding it difficult to catch up, why not title the thread "FAO Godess", and in the post, just ask when you could meet up for the transfer of anything owed?

you are 100% wrong about Godess, she is no scammer the fact is she has no ped atm and carnt deposit... arnt u that stalker anyway that buys her gifts all the time and got upset when she said she was engaged in RL, must be u 'Godess mi love' on FL ...
well ill give u the 200ped bk Godess will pay me bk when she can deposit, however ill only give u the 200ped if u apologise on EF and to Godess... ffs she's been voted one of entropia's outstanding citizen

you are 100% wrong about Godess, she is no scammer the fact is she has no ped atm and carnt deposit... arnt u that stalker anyway that buys her gifts all the time and got upset when she said she was engaged in RL, must be u 'Godess mi love' on FL ...
well ill give u the 200ped bk Godess will pay me bk when she can deposit, however ill only give u the 200ped if u apologise on EF and to Godess... ffs she's been voted one of entropia's outstanding citizen

I will apologies when I get mine money ty for admitting I was not telling lies.:)
I will an apology if all you say is true.:)
You can PM for meting.

Ok so I just want to ask a few questions.

200 ped vs high end items? As Stryker said he lent her some high end items, so im assuming they would be alot more than 200 ped.

And from wot ive been told by Godess her self is that u gave her alot of things, and since shes not playing ball u want ur stuff bck.

Godess has never lied to me and also has borroed things from me that were over 200 ped.

So please tell me why she would want to take ur 200 ped? wen there has been alot more on offer.

Godess is no scammer, As others have said the second someone is thought of as a scammer ppl become all aggresive towards that person.

So now I hope ya happy as there were other ways of going about this, and that pic u have does not show me that she is a scammer, so next time think.

Remember the story of the boy who called wolf too many times?, wot happened wen there was one? no one listened.

Chaz

Ok so I just want to ask a few questions.

200 ped vs high end items? As Stryker said he lent her some high end items, so im assuming they would be alot more than 200 ped.

And from wot ive been told by Godess her self is that u gave her alot of things, and since shes not playing ball u want ur stuff bck.

Godess has never lied to me and also has borroed things from me that were over 200 ped.

So please tell me why she would want to take ur 200 ped? wen there has been alot more on offer.

Godess is no scammer, As others have said the second someone is thought of as a scammer ppl become all aggresive towards that person.

So now I hope ya happy as there were other ways of going about this, and that pic u have does not show me that she is a scammer, so next time think.

Remember the story of the boy who called wolf too many times?, wot happened wen there was one? no one listened.

Chaz

Chaz the mater is close to being resolved so live it alone for crist sake.

Read all the treads no I don’t want the item that I give her as gift back!

I just want 200 peds back that she barrowed from me!

GuNOIL offer to pay if that happen I vill apologies and that the end off all that.

Pl doesn’t write any more because there is nothing more to it.

All i got to say!

Godess is a good friend of mine i have know her for a long time!
Over the time i have know her i have never know her to scam anyone or for that matter hurt anyone in anyway (well - mobs :D)

Something to me makes me thing BS!

Unless you got screens to prove it I DONT buy it!!

and from my point I have seen her barrow people stuff even some of mine own and everything has always got back to them!

This thread seems like another bashing thread on MA and Godess (other people around her) and ya know i hope the admins do take a look at this and take care of it!

Godess is a GOOD person and like i said i DONT buy it tell I see screens

Just IMO but yeah 200 ped vs. Stryker's HIGH end Items... yeah High end items .. i think are worth alittle then 200 ped!

so anyway!

SNIPER :sniper:

This thread is totally uncalled for, and certainly not a case of "scamming".

Please read the forum rules before posting threads like this, particularly this rule:

Rule # 13
Personal issues between individuals or within a society should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. There are always multiple sides to a story, and airing the issues in a thread invites other forum members to become third-party subjective judges regarding issues of which they have no first-hand knowledge. Too often, this results in problems not only to the individuals, but to entire EU societies and the EU and EF communities as a whole.

No more discussion of this issue in other threads, take it to Private Messages, or settle it in-game.

:locked:

Status
Back