Gold Rush solution to the exploits

DeluxeAngel

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Deluxe Angel Flying
Was discussing this with a friend before and as the problem with the bosses and ppl being afk and so on. I think the issue is quite easy and for MA to make this fair.

1. Solution for bosses would be to just count the first 36x bosses points and the problem with have been afk and going for a toilet breaks and so on will be solved. There is no point in DQ ppl for killing more then 36x bosses. it was intended to have a boss spawn every 20 min so that would mean a maximum of 36 bosses. JUST count the point for the first 36 bosses, any more points received from more bosses will be deducted from your total score on that specific RUN. Problem solved.

2. Issue with pill/yog exploit is another story. this should ofc be addressed with DQ and a ban for future events. Problem Solved.

Not sure if there is more exploits. If there is more exploits please add them in comments.

I think this would be fair for everyone. If you agree or have a better solution then please add more in comments . Hopefully this is how MA will look at the issue.

No, any and all kind of exploiters need to be DQ, end of story, solved.
Yes of course, but then again some ppl might have been afk for more than they intended. Feeding kids, taking dogs for walks etc. For all of this to not be an outrageous discussion after the competition. The solution to this would be to count the 36x first bosses only and no one would have an unfair advantage. Makes no sense to stand afk with pills that cost 15 ped each I guess but who knows if they had to run for a break quickly and accidentally killed 5 more bosses. If they simply communicated to the public saying. The first 36x bosses killed during your run will only be counted for

Yes of course, but then again some ppl might have been afk for more than they intended. Feeding kids, taking dogs for walks etc. For all of this to not be an outrageous discussion after the competition. The solution to this would be to count the 36x first bosses only and no one would have an unfair advantage. Makes no sense to stand afk with pills that cost 15 ped each I guess but who knows if they had to run for a break quickly and accidentally killed 5 more bosses. If they simply communicated to the public saying. The first 36x bosses killed during your run will only be counted for
And than we are back on who knows if they accidently triggered the reload bug, and back a few years ago if they didnt know the yog horror isnt working as intended?

Exploit = DQ
Im not saying from future events too, or at least not if its not 100% sure it was intended.
But if you agree to count first x bosses only, than why dont you agree to deduct the reload exploiters points with the % they exceeded the max?
If you allow 1 exploit and just reduce their points to valid, why dont you allow other exploit and also just reduce their points too?

Killing 37 or 40 boss instead of 36 because you took some bio or smoke break is not exploit, but even for 40 bosses you would need to be afk for like 10 mins every hour, sure F2P Joes with their Barbarella may plays like that, but who from the top with the top gear to have a chance winning in CAT4 gold rush category plays like that?

Who leaves the PC on and your avatar inside an instance if you leave for a hour of dog walking, if not with the intention of the bosses to be spawned till you are back?

Killing 36 or 40 bosses during your run is not exploit.
Beeing in the middle for 20 mins, to kill 1 boss and than returning to the middle even at once in your run is exploit.

Yes but those 4 more bosses might give a huge advantage. That is why I’m saying the solution to this would be to communicate to everyone saying that 36 bosses would only count as score. Any other bosses killed past this will not count. It would make it fair for everyone competing.

Pill exploit or yog exploit is quite obvious.
Yog in an instance where there is no mining 😅 Don’t think you can argue yourself out of that one

Last edited:
The problem is and has always been, putting a hand aid on an axe wound. Ma clearly cannot fix the exploits, therefore until they can fix them, they should simply tell you what they are, therefore everyone can use them and even the playing field.

I’m not talking about exploits that hurt the game. I’m talking about these retarded ones that they are too incompetent to fix. Like the boss issue, the reload issue.

Make the spawn north regula mobs south all boss mobs. Shoot what you want.

Eating x pill then y pill then a pill grants add more reload. Just tell the ppl how to achieve this. You want to shoot more peds to get higher score??? Here’s how. Go nuts.

Well I mean the bosses can yield an unfair advantage even with 5 bosses killed more. I’m not speaking about the guys that has been standing days afk. They will clearly see them being DQ but even a few more bosses could be an issue and unfair. So call it 36x bosses and that’s it. Having more than 30 reload is not intended to have ingame. Except if they change it to have 40 reload. So achieving more than 30 reload is an exploit and should be DQ even if it is not intended. A fair competition is all

Well I mean the bosses can yield an unfair advantage even with 5 bosses killed more. I’m not speaking about the guys that has been standing days afk. They will clearly see them being DQ but even a few more bosses could be an issue and unfair. So call it 36x bosses and that’s it. Having more than 30 reload is not intended to have ingame. Except if they change it to have 40 reload. So achieving more than 30 reload is an exploit and should be DQ even if it is not intended. A fair competition is all
Fair is what I’m after, and it’s clear ma cannot do that. That’s y I say everyone use the advantages equally. If you just make 1 section only spawn the boss it fixes the issue.

The reload thing has been going on for years. They clearly cannot fix it, so just explain how to do it, making it fair for all participants.

Who leaves the PC on and your avatar inside an instance if you leave for a hour of dog walking, if not with the intention of the bosses to be spawned till you are back?
I remember first year when strongboxes were lootable f2p mike would wait 30 mins for the pumpkin intentionally to loot halloween strongboxes and candybox , should I be banned for it ?

MA introduced inactive check, now you need to kill atleast x amount of normal mobs for the boss to spawn.

Keep arguing what's wrong what's right 🤣

I guess you are right Mike. Why care anymore. Do what you seem fit I guess. That some of us keep the amount of money we do in this game is absolutely lunatic. There is no support response, there is no communication from the game developers. There is not much, except the greed from us all. Both players and developers 😂

dang.. right after enter the instance wife call me for dinner. Now i have all boss have spawned should i leave?
@Hego Damask pls reply fast i want to hunt :tapfinger

people arguing over a non-issue

they already said they'd DQ exploiters

they'll check top 5, DQ exploiters, legits will win

whats the problem exactly?

dang.. right after enter the instance wife call me for dinner. Now i have all boss have spawned should i leave?
Dang hopefully you ate all 3x 15 mg pills and logged off and went for the dinner. Otherwise you would be in huge trouble with your wife!

people are afraid that they/someone might get DQed for killing 37 bosses by accident in some run of theirs. then they extrapolate and ask themselves where the Arkadia devs draw the line. Is 37 an exploit? could happen right? 38? 39? Then they climb on a soap box and preach about dev overreach and unfairness from other players, then they go off topic and talk about bots and pills. Thats generally how this sorta thread goes. xD

Kinda kidding and hyperbole ofc, but I couldnt resist

Question on the 'pill' exploit. if you eat the X pill then the A pill, is it somehow going over 30%? because I eat a 5mg hyper then candy canes to get 15% reload and 15% from my gear bringing total to 30%. If i eat a pill combo that gives me 20% reload i still only get 15% when wearing rings that give me 15%.

edit: i am not asking to use the exploit or any directions on how to do it, i just want to know what the issue is, because i am not seeing one.

people are afraid that they/someone might get DQed for killing 37 bosses by accident in some run of theirs. then they extrapolate and ask themselves where the Arkadia devs draw the line. Is 37 an exploit? could happen right? 38? 39? Then they climb on a soap box and preach about dev overreach and unfairness from other players, then they go off topic and talk about bots and pills. Thats generally how this sorta thread goes. xD

Kinda kidding and hyperbole ofc, but I couldnt resist
hahaha yeaaa i figured ;)

*grabs popcorn*

Question on the 'pill' exploit. if you eat the X pill then the A pill, is it somehow going over 30%? because I eat a 5mg hyper then candy canes to get 15% reload and 15% from my gear bringing total to 30%. If i eat a pill combo that gives me 20% reload i still only get 15% when wearing rings that give me 15%.

edit: i am not asking to use the exploit or any directions on how to do it, i just want to know what the issue is, because i am not seeing one.
visually it shows maxed, but in practice it is overreloading

Because they won't actually check all the combinations that you can exploit this gold rush. Bosses are only 1 case. Reload is another. They'll never check that. The very fact that it hasn't been fixed after all this time is extremely questionable.

Because they won't actually check all the combinations that you can exploit this gold rush. Bosses are only 1 case. Reload is another. They'll never check that. The very fact that it hasn't been fixed after all this time is extremely questionable.
we have no idea what they're going to check exactly

we can only assume, and you know what they say...when you assume....

and to be fair i agree its questionable, at best, but i mean they did say they would investigate all winners for possible exploits. i honestly dont know what else people expect. cancel the entire event and bum everyone because some on PCF are bummed about it? i dont think its the way to go

we have no idea what they're going to check exactly

we can only assume, and you know what they say...when you assume....

and to be fair i agree its questionable, at best, but i mean they did say they would investigate all winners for possible exploits. i honestly dont know what else people expect. cancel the entire event and bum everyone because some on PCF are bummed about it? i dont think its the way to go
Actually it is. It would be the appropriate thing to do when a game, event, etc has potential holes/exploits. It IS in fact what the gaming industry does as a rule. You most certainly would not want the optics of impropriety or misgivings, which we have.

There would be no "burning" if they took appropriate action, just like Cyrene did only a couple months ago, at the start instead of going for the money grab, as they always do.

The people who got burned were the community. The people who ALWAYS gets burned by Mindark or planet partner incompetence is the community.

All the way to the bank.

so.....
dont tell me your wife can stop a pill effect from running out also, cause if u compete u have pills activated, buffs and all the shit that goes with the event requirements

if u dont use pills then why bother to compete? cause no amount of bosses can win a 30% reload full buffed, accu deva hyper tezla and all that fair advantage

unless ...
u play the dumb fuck wife dinner shit with no pills activated just to milk out the bosses for points and trying to make us all look fooled

lol
i dont buy that , who sane and right in mind leave the avatar in the open with all the bufs activated for more than 1 minute in a competition to ... walk the fking dog, or to scratch the balls while smpke inside the toillet for a dump that is not going to get out unless u had a dinner first

for fuke sake
most of those wise smart asses are the ones who cry out loud or moan for a pec in a trade deal and all of a sudden they are so fking generous to waste a good effect of a hyper15 that costs around 20-22 ped and other .... not to mention other pills involved in this shit

so...
dont tell me u try to compete without pills :))) huh? i dare u to say u dont use pills and u expect to win anything

dude ... dig another spot , here's only concrete!

also 5 bosses wont do shit, i killed many of them with 5 points or less, so chill out

Yes but those 4 more bosses might give a huge advantage.
..................................................................................................

:banana:

Actually it is. It would be the appropriate thing to do when a game, event, etc has potential holes/exploits. It IS in fact what the gaming industry does as a rule. You most certainly would not want the optics of impropriety or misgivings, which we have.

There would be no "burning" if they took appropriate action, just like Cyrene did only a couple months ago, at the start instead of going for the money grab, as they always do.

The people who got burned were the community. The people who ALWAYS gets burned by Mindark or planet partner incompetence is the community.

All the way to the bank.
i cant say you're wrong or right...and i cannot say im right or wrong either. i can say for sure you do bring very strong points to the table :D
it sucks either way, but personally id rather the event not get cancelled. not that im taking part in it, but i do enjoy the MU it brings lol and so are many others

My question is... how do people stay online while being "afk" all this time?

I get logged out after a certain amount of time.

Solution to this kind of test is very easy. Hire a testing team, test your shitty event and keep fixing it until it looks like you imagine. It was obvious in first few boss spawns this is perfectly possible. Slackers.

I remember first year when strongboxes were lootable f2p mike would wait 30 mins for the pumpkin intentionally to loot halloween strongboxes and candybox , should I be banned for it ?

MA introduced inactive check, now you need to kill atleast x amount of normal mobs for the boss to spawn.

Keep arguing what's wrong what's right 🤣

1 is just a mob kill for its loot that affect nobody else, its no different than joining a wave event for the boss kill only.
Other is exploiting an event to kill the increased chance for big point mobs only and out of those kills your timer stopped in a competetive event for top prizes.

visually it shows maxed, but in practice it is overreloading
Please tell me the 3% horns on Ares perfected is not overloading by 2%. I see 17/15 but it indicates i don't get the +2. i really should downgrade to an augmented but the horns cost nothing. So I only was trying to fil the 1%. I'd never heard of this pill exploit before.

Please tell me the 3% horns on Ares perfected is not overloading by 2%. I see 17/15 but it indicates i don't get the +2. i really should downgrade to an augmented but the horns cost nothing. So I only was trying to fil the 1%. I'd never heard of this pill exploit before.
No, you are not overreloading.

But just using the 16% pill with 15% from gear is a 1% exploit then?

Back