~H&R~Circle

DO H&R Circle members get discounts on shops now too? LOL

Gratz on the purchase mate. I'm excited for ya.

News.jpg

moving on up,
to the east side,
to a swine deluxe apartment in the sky... high high.

oh we're moving on up...

gratz rico and hoos, i hope the new digs give you both a showroom and a big comfy spot for that new plasma screen. it's my pleasure to be moving you over to what i believe is the show piece of the mall as well as the best possible use for that space for your roomier and swank rental office.

some day hopefully some of those folks over at sweat camp you can see from the balcony will come on up and start renting instead of even thinking of buying the super list of quality gear you and hoos have put together for circle member use.

happy to have figured out a great spot for you and hehe, to have finagled a way to keep my vip status.

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……............……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….ADJ. RAVENGER MINI-SWEEPER V1…….....…..……05/25/07 – 05/26/07

circle members, just a heads up.

FREE Mall Wide PVP Event: Sunday, Bloody Sunday

not only will H&R be moving to the penthouse asap, but if you have any rental needs you may want to get them in for pick up before or after the scheduled mall wide PVP frenzy this Sunday.

and, of course, i am sure Rico and Hoos would be quite happy to help out with any PK needs for the event. get your reservations in and pick ups accomplished prior to the kick off of the 24 hour non-stop mall mayhem.

i wish some H&R Circle member some gnarly killing spree ath.

bruud, you awake over there, dude? put down that es400, ffs.

wow grats Rico & Hoos i was a bit shocked to see teh shop gone from floor 2 to only find it up in the Penthouse Sweet

PS Rent the MK4 Nice Gun ;)

Rico contact Me in game through hoos if you want an Extra Display ill give you a good price

the penthouse was private today. gurre and i was banging on the door, but there was no answer.

did you forget to set it public on the terminal, or you just didn't want us circle members coming in when you weren't home to watch your tv.

dang, i liked that tv. :smirk:

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……............……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….ADJ. RAVENGER MINI-SWEEPER V1…….....…..……05/25/07 – 05/26/07

Reservation is Made, Post 2 will be Updated!
PICK UP & Drop Off time : 23:00MA - 04:00 MA

PM on EF when Ready to Pick UP.

Good Hunting, Wish you ATH!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Last edited:
wow grats Rico & Hoos i was a bit shocked to see teh shop gone from floor 2 to only find it up in the Penthouse Sweet

PS Rent the MK4 Nice Gun ;)

Rico contact Me in game through hoos if you want an Extra Display ill give you a good price

Thank you!

the penthouse was private today. gurre and i was banging on the door, but there was no answer.

did you forget to set it public on the terminal, or you just didn't want us circle members coming in when you weren't home to watch your tv.

dang, i liked that tv. :smirk:

Its private cause i am still setting the place up!
Give me few days to finish it up!

Last edited:
Gratz on the new location and another to you Skippie :) Will be over to check it out as soon as wife lets me play for a bit :)

Its private cause i am still setting the place up!
Give me few days to finish it up!

gah, hehe.

i thought you was faster than that. dang that irl lady must be commanding a lot of your time. is it official? is there a RICO LADY INC in the works?

might i suggest you private the penthouse and allow your friendlist a safety zone for tomorrow's pvp event at least. set up or not, the h&r circle members that are participating might like a safety break in a spot where they could only be pked by other h&r circle members.

and who would be so low as to do that, lol.

Gratz on the new location and another to you Skippie :) Will be over to check it out as soon as wife lets me play for a bit :)

while i hardly understand women, i've had gf aggro and i understand wife aggro is a bit worse. here's hoping you get the yardwork and garage cleaing and stuff done so you can get a little man time for yrself, heh.

nice service guys :)

I will apply once you get angel and shadow F available for rent.

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….MARBER TANGO-TYPE P.A…….....….......…..……05/27/07 – 05/28/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….EMT-EK 2500 DELUXE…….....….......…..……05/27/07 – 05/28/07

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….MARBER TANGO-TYPE P.A…….....….......…..……05/27/07 – 05/28/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…..….....….EMT-EK 2500 DELUXE……......…...........…..……05/27/07 – 05/28/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….ADJ. MINI-SWEEPER V1…….....….......…..……05/29/07 – 05/30/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….EMT-EK 2500 DELUXE…….....….......…..……05/29/07 – 05/30/07

RESERVATION FORM

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….ADJ. MINI-SWEEPER V1…….....….......…..……05/29/07 – 05/30/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….......….EMT-EK 2500 DELUXE…….....…........…..……05/29/07 – 05/30/07

Best Regards,

H&R CIRCLE

dang, ksel1 you must be killing something huge, haha.

gl, mate.

Request For Application Review

APPLICATION FORM

……………………………NAME……………………………………………………………………………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
……Natasha Bloodbone Kovinsky………………………………………………………………………Platinum

Hello RICO,

Per your request, please find my application form above, submitted for review and potential approval. Agility is currently 65+. Thank you very much.

Nat

:sniper:
:sweat:

APPLICATION FORM

……Natasha Bloodbone Kovinsky………………………………………………………………………Platinum

Instructions:
- Visit H&R CIRCLE Office between 22:00 MA - 04:00 MA.
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.
- Make a payment for Platinum Membership, according to Fees listed in post 1.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for Platinum Membership

Last edited:
the New area Looks Sweet Very Nice too bad items can be looted off the balcony not a very smart idea on MA's part there

How do you have 80 items used up already? thats just Nuts. May I suggest that you only display 1 armor item on the walls. to display what armor is available.
that will allow you to place more items up for view :) :D:D

APPLICATION FORM

……………………………NAME……………………………………TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
……………John Bigdog Burton…………………………………………………VIP

APPLICATION FORM

……John Bigdog Burton………………………………………………………………………VIP

Application is Received & Processed.

Instructions:
- Meet Rico or Hoos.

Decision: Applicant is Granted for VIP Membership,

Last edited:
the New area Looks Sweet Very Nice too bad items can be looted off the balcony not a very smart idea on MA's part there

How do you have 80 items used up already? thats just Nuts. May I suggest that you only display 1 armor item on the walls. to display what armor is available.
that will allow you to place more items up for view :) :D:D

Thank you Nazbrat,
yes, indeed balcony could have better use to it then it has now.
As far as 80 items limit, argg yea it doesn't make sense, the place looks empty with the limit being reached.

RESERVATION FORM

……..NAME….................………..ITEM…….....……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Lee Colonel Bowles.............….ES-500……...…..……05/30/07 – 06/06/07

RESERVATION FORM

Lee Colonel Bowles……...............….ES-500…….......…..……05/30/07 – 06/06/07

Happy Skilling!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

APPLICATION FORM

……John Bigdog Burton………………………………………………………………………VIP

Application is Received & Processed.

Instructions:
- Meet Rico or Hoos.

Decision: Applicant is Granted for VIP Membership,

A warm welcome to Bigdog! Our newest family member! - I can assure you Bigdog, you wont regret the chose you made to join us :)

Again a very warm welcome to you my friend! I am looking forward to work with you in the time that comes :cool:

Regards,
Kristoffer :)

RESERVATION FORM

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….A-3 JUSTIFIER MK.IV…….....….......…..……05/31/07 – 06/02/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….GOOD FIRESTORM CHIP…….....….......…..……05/31/07 – 06/02/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….MEDIUM TP CHIP…….....….......…..……05/31/07 – 06/02/07

RESERVATION FORM

KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….A-3 JUSTIFIER MK.IV…….....….......…..……05/31/07 – 06/02/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN……...….GOOD FIRESTORM CHIP…....….......…..……05/31/07 – 06/02/07
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN……........….MEDIUM TP CHIP…..….....…........…..……05/31/07 – 06/02/07

Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Back