~H&R~Circle

APPLICATION FORM

……......................NAME…...................................…............. ................…TYPE OF MEMBERSHIP
.............…Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….................................….............. ......….………Gold

Application is Received & Processed.

Instructions:
- Visit H&R CIRCLE Office between 22:00 MA - 04:00 MA.
- Meet Rico or Hoos.
- Review In game Agreement & Agree to Terms, in order proceed further.
- Make a payment for Gold Membership, according to Fees listed in post 1.

Welcome to H&R CIRCLE & Enjoy your Previleges!

Decision: Applicant is Granted for GOLD Membership ( Co-signed by Mac Red Longhair "Redster" )

Members, please join me in welcoming Sel1 to the Circle! Nice to have you on board and looking forward to seeing what your first rental will be.

Thanks Hoos :)

I'm quite sure what my first rental would be.. I love the tango and the tango loves me, hehe :D It's really that simple!

I am looking forward to work with you guys in the H&R Circle and hopefully, together as a team we will be able to make it the best company in EU!

Thanks alot for accepting me into this great thing :)

Best regards
Kristoffer

Reservation

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….Marber Tango-type P.A…….....….......…..……05/18/07 – 05/19/07

My first reservation, and im proud of it :D

RESERVATION FORM

…….NAME…......................……..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….Marber Tango-type P.A…….....….......…..……05/18/07 – 05/19/07

Reservation is Made, Post 2 will be Updated!
PICK UP & Drop Off time : 23:00MA - 04:00 MA
PM on EF when Ready to Pick UP.

Thank you for Reservation, wish you lots of HoFs!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Members, please join me in welcoming Sel1 to the Circle! Nice to have you on board and looking forward to seeing what your first rental will be.

welcome Sel1 :)
:sniper: :bull:

[godfathervoice]
Welcome to the family Sel1
[/godfathervoice]

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
I am late as always,, will blame it on the vid card now though :) Welcome Sel1 :) Hopefully I will be on when you go play with Tango.

As a side note. BruuD, I like the H&R Circle card,, now if you had one for Sponsors,, I might be willing to shell out some EFD's :)

As a side note. BruuD, I like the H&R Circle card,, now if you had one for Sponsors,, I might be willing to shell out some EFD's :)

Hi Red,

I sent you the card today, should be waiting for you in your PM box.
Sorry for delay.

Regards,
RICO

Sweet :) Thank you very much

Welcome Ksel, I am sure you will the find the service as nice and convenient as I have. Never had any regregts about any rental choices I have made, although I am sure without them I would have regretted some purchases for sure.

:)

Thanks dude!

Well I am looking forward to use some of the other nice items too, as I just finished off using the tango :D I must say.. I had some real fun out at the rig with it! I am also quite sure that I am not going to regret the fact that i spent 2500 peds on a membership, I'm actually thinking of putting in another 2500 peds to upgrade :D lol!

The time will show, but one thing is for sure, this is great, absolutely great! I think I'll have alot of fun with this new range of equipment :)

Well, the tango is a funny toy for sure, and it's great for pk'ing! :)

pkhof.JPG

/Kristoffer:)

Last edited:
Thanks dude!

Well I am looking forward to use some of the other nice items too, as I just finished off using the tango :D I must say.. I had some real fun out at the rig with it! I am also quite sure that I am not going to regret the fact that i spent 2500 peds on a membership, I'm actually thinking of putting in another 2500 peds to upgrade :D lol!

The time will show, but one thing is for sure, this is great, absolutely great! I think I'll have alot of fun with this new range of equipment :)

Well, the tango is a funny toy for sure, and it's great for pk'ing! :)

pkhof.JPG

/Kristoffer:)

Gratz! Very nice spree.

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….DOA Strikehammer…….....….......…..……05/20/07 – 05/21/07

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……......................………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs

Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….DOA Strikehammer…….....….......…..……05/20/07 – 05/21/07

Grats on your PK HOF, wish you lots more!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….Angel set (M)…….....….......…..……05/20/07 – 05/21/07

RESERVATION FORM

Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….Angel set (M)…….....….......…..……05/20/07 – 05/21/07

Note: DOA is returned during this reservation!

Hope you like this Toy instead, wish you BIG FAT HOF!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……...............................…......……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs

Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….(M) ARMOR SET - SALAMANDER…….....….......…..……05/22/07 – 05/24/07
Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….EMT EK - 2500 DELUXE……...................….......…..……05/22/07 – 05/24/07

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……...............................…......……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs

Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….(M) ARMOR SET - SALAMANDER…….....….......…..……05/22/07 – 05/24/07
Kristoffer Sel1 Selen…….....….EMT EK - 2500 DELUXE……...................….......…..……05/22/07 – 05/24/07

Note: I'll be at the office between 22:00 - 23:00, Sel1!

Have fun with these, get an uber HoF!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME….........……..ITEM…........………PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Lee Colonel Bowles........ES500……..…..…….....05/21/07 – 05/28/07

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…........................………..ITEM……...........................…......……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Lee Colonel Bowles……....................….ES-500…….....….....................…..……05/22/07 – 05/24/07

NOTE: 84 PEDs deducted from the Earned Balance!

Have Fun!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

Last edited:
RESERVATION FORM

Darth Skippie Boobie …...........…..ES-400…….................……5/21/07 – 5/22/07

thanks, RICO.

RESERVATION FORM

……........NAME…........................………..ITEM……...........................…......……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
Darth Skippie Boobie……....................….ES-400…….....….....................…..……05/21/07 – 05/22/07

Have Fun!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

RESERVATION FORM

….........…........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……......................…........……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….IMPROVED FF ARR 8000…….....….......…..……05/24/07 – 05/25/07

Thanks RICO :)

well, it's all official now guys.

thought i'd post it here. i bought port atlantis mall. eps accepted my buyout and well, now there's a new sheriff in town.

sheriff of noobville, rofl.

now that i own virtually no gear, expect me to be a regular renter. i might get a maddox or something and just rent that adj fap or some armor. thanks for keeping me around as a vip since i now own the office.

(and, no not talking about scanners, rofl.)

RESERVATION FORM

….........…........NAME…...............…..........………..ITEM……......................…........……PICK UP – RETURN DATEs
KRISTOFFER SEL1 SELEN…….....….IMPROVED FF ARR 8000…….....….......…..……05/24/07 – 05/25/07

Good Hunting, Wish you ATH!!!
Best Regards,
H&R CIRCLE

well, it's all official now guys.

thought i'd post it here. i bought port atlantis mall. eps accepted my buyout and well, now there's a new sheriff in town.

sheriff of noobville, rofl.

now that i own virtually no gear, expect me to be a regular renter. i might get a maddox or something and just rent that adj fap or some armor. thanks for keeping me around as a vip since i now own the office.

(and, no not talking about scanners, rofl.)

CONGRATULATIONs Skippie!!!

...with your recent purchase of Atlantis Mall. We wish you all the success it takes, to have this Mall fulfill all consumer needs.

Regards,
H&R Circle​

wow :) Congrats on that buy :)

Damn! Huge grats Skippie!!! :yay:

Back