Halloween Gifts

Please don't make evil jokes! You are very well able to collect 25% of my decay, even if I'm light years away from Calypso. And now you're telling me you can't give me my gift there, while reaping decay from me in the very moment?

Actually since you avatar was made before ROCKtropia was made/implemented, 50% of your decay goes to MA and the other 50% goes to the Planet/Planet Partner.
So being on another planet will not give Calypso income.

So the gifts NEVERDIE made was incentive for all avatars which give 50% decay to whatever planet they are on, to visit, giving him income.
Or to make new accounts to get the brooms first hand and who knows, give a little bit of decay there.

Actually since you avatar was made before ROCKtropia was made/implemented, 50% of your decay goes to MA and the other 50% goes to the Planet/Planet Partner.
So being on another planet will not give Calypso income.

So the gifts NEVERDIE made was incentive for all avatars which give 50% decay to whatever planet they are on, to visit, giving him income.
Or to make new accounts to get the brooms first hand and who knows, give a little bit of decay there.

I thought I read that if you were born on Caly and you went to ark, 50% goes to MA, 25% goes to Caly and the other 25% goes to ARK.. :scratch2:

I thought I read that if you were born on Caly and you went to ark, 50% goes to MA, 25% goes to Caly and the other 25% goes to ARK.. :scratch2:

My memory is a little hazy of the post Kim made, I believe that he said that avatars that were made after a certain time will always be giving 50% to MindArk some some to their home planet, it might be a 50/50 split of the remaining 50%.
What I am sure of though, is that a majority of today's players (all avatars made before a certain time) will do 50% to MA, 50% to the Planet they are visiting.

Hi,

What I am sure of though, is that a majority of today's players (all avatars made before a certain time) will do 50% to MA, 50% to the Planet they are visiting.

What I'm sure of though, is that we all pay:
  • 50% to MA directly
  • 25% to the Planet Partner we have been created at, and
  • 25% to the Planet Partner's planet we're on atm.

This seems to be what we all have read. 50%/50%? Tbh, I have never heard of such. Any sources?

For sure, I'll try to get sources too. Anybody has a link for 50/25/25, please? Or for 50/50, for sure!

Have fun!

Hi,

What I'm sure of though, is that we all pay:
  • 50% to MA directly
  • 25% to the Planet Partner we have been created at, and
  • 25% to the Planet Partner's planet we're on atm.

This seems to be what we all have read. 50%/50%? Tbh, I have never heard of such. Any sources?

For sure, I'll try to get sources too. Anybody has a link for 50/25/25, please? Or for 50/50, for sure!

Have fun!

I thought for sure I read the same thing.. :scratch2: 50/25/25

No Halloween gifts this year? :(

Looks like we may be receiving a lump of coal in December.

Just another PED sucking event.....

Menace

Check again. Late, but we just got them.

Check again. Late, but we just got them.

I'm so glad to be proved wrong on this one.

Better late than never!

Happy "Halloween" everyone!

:vampire:

Everyone got the same gift, right? o.o

As more of a personal choice, I'd certainly have loved a costume piece instead, but these are pretty good too :D Certainly more useful than fireworks, hehe

any word on gifts from other planets?

any word on gifts from other planets?

nada on RT. Oh well, made up for it by picking up some oil at the arctic. Really nice nowadays since on average there is only 1-3 avatars anywhere in site. Gonna be sad to see it go in December, but whatever comes after it should be well worth it. Just hope it lives up to Tarantino standards. ;)

Last edited:
Was online 1 hour ago on Arkadia - no gifts here.

Back