Harassment in Space PvP???

just remove warp and make mothership "flyable" ... cuz their speed from beginning have been crap..

and i agree on with whoever posted...if you logout you will spawn the nearest SS

just remove warp and make mothership "flyable" ... cuz their speed from beginning have been crap..

and i agree on with whoever posted...if you logout you will spawn the nearest SS

Nearest spacestation is exploitable to cut traveltimes short , if you logout on a mothership you need to stay on the mothership or crew will get spread over the universe while traveling due to disconnects. If the ship blows up it should revive at the last spacestation it was registered to before and people should revive there as well - no shortcutting of travels as it would make space effectively smaller again while we actually need it larger for true separation of economies.

lemme just throw this little snippet from section 8 of the ToU

"
c. You cannot interfere with any other Participants ability to use and enjoy the Entropia Universe.

In that case, having FREEDOM to log off is part of MY enjoyment of playing EU - any interference to my enjoyment of freely logging off whenever and wherever I deem necessary is considered a breach of EULA.

I think the point is we have 1 quad wing who takes advantage of technicalities in the program to repeatedly impede others from going about their business, while having no capability or intention of destroying them in PVP. So yes, sounds exactly like harassment to me.

Sounds like game mechanics to me, who told you that was not designed with that intention, if they didnt want to allow that game mechanice would had been very easy to had been disabled the stop of warps, is an old technique which is just back in use

Harassment in Space PvP???

Not possible, not in any pvp anywhere EVER.

They tried this bs "harassment" accusation at the rig ^^ Didnt stick...they tried this bs "harassment" accusation at the tp's ^^, LG's (mob), Regular pvp...Didnt stick...Now you wanna try it in space against a beast of a opponent, massively out gunned with minions to assist ^^

yea....NOT GONNA STICK

Im gonna print this thread out and wipe my ass with it later. Pirate enough :tongue2: ?

Last edited:
In that case, having FREEDOM to log off is part of MY enjoyment of playing EU - any interference to my enjoyment of freely logging off whenever and wherever I deem necessary is considered a breach of EULA.

Stop complaining about your rights to log off, nobody is suggesting that you can't log off or even cares. It's your loot that we don't want to log off.

But if LOG OUT is prevented, then this is DIRECT HARASSMENT from the Mindark. We are ALREADY risking real money for travel - further intervention is NOT acceptable.

Risk..hahahha...you enter the MS in safe zone, log out while it travels through space, log back in when it arrives at the next safe zone, and TP down to planet. Wow.....yeah your really living on the edge there. So you must wipe your forehead and say "that was a close one" every time right?

I like it when pirates try to jump me and my crew during warp sequence, it gives us something to shoot at.

Even more fun when they come back with 5 and a decent space battle starts.

Also, just a POSSIBLE suggestion.
When people log out in a ms/priv instance (Interior)
Make their avi stay "Online" (Can be looted, killed etc) for 20 minutes or something. This would mean they would either stay online to make sure there avi is safe, or log off as soon as they get on the MS/Priv, which would mean they couldnt gun/rep etc.

Stop complaining about your rights to log off, nobody is suggesting that you can't log off or even cares. It's your loot that we don't want to log off.

I always get a kick out of seeing what you post. Even though they made it so that people lose 90% of their health when their quad explodes, and they doubled the time it takes for them to die to the revive, you still cant manage to get the loot. So now you want to disable logoff?

What's next? You'll want a bigger gun, because you can't manage to actually blow up a mothership? You'll want to disable the propulsion system of a ship that's under attack because they simply fly slowly back into the safe zone before you can manage to finish it off? You'll want to limit how many repair crew? Is there any end to it?

Why not just say that you want people to give you free lootz and get rid of all the technicalities?

If you want loot so badly, why not learn to actually play the game. Go buy yourself a mining finder and drop some bombs. If you need, I'll walk you through how to equip it and even give you some pointers at where some of the good ores can be found.

But then ofc, you'd come back with more whining threads about how you want to be able to know where the ores are before you drop them, wish for mob loot scanners, and talk about how they should enable plant harvesting so that you can get free lootz as easy here as you do in farmville.

I always get a kick out of seeing what you post. Even though they made it so that people lose 90% of their health when their quad explodes, and they doubled the time it takes for them to die to the revive, you still cant manage to get the loot. So now you want to disable logoff?

What's next? You'll want a bigger gun, because you can't manage to actually blow up a mothership? You'll want to disable the propulsion system of a ship that's under attack because they simply fly slowly back into the safe zone before you can manage to finish it off? You'll want to limit how many repair crew? Is there any end to it?

Why not just say that you want people to give you free lootz and get rid of all the technicalities?

If you want loot so badly, why not learn to actually play the game. Go buy yourself a mining finder and drop some bombs. If you need, I'll walk you through how to equip it and even give you some pointers at where some of the good ores can be found.

But then ofc, you'd come back with more whining threads about how you want to be able to know where the ores are before you drop them, wish for mob loot scanners, and talk about how they should enable plant harvesting so that you can get free lootz as easy here as you do in farmville.

Not really sure how you got all that from what I had said, maybe your having a another conversation with the Xane in your head?

Not possible, not in any pvp anywhere EVER.

They tried this bs "harassment" accusation at the rig ^^ Didnt stick...they tried this bs "harassment" accusation at the tp's ^^, LG's (mob), Regular pvp...Didnt stick...Now you wanna try it in space against a beast of a opponent, massively out gunned with minions to assist ^^

yea....NOT GONNA STICK

Im gonna print this thread out and wipe my ass with it later. Pirate enough :tongue2: ?

lol'd XD

im not arguing for one side or the other here, but i think the real issue isnt the ships, their owners, the crew, or even pirates. the issue is, i think: 'is it fair to hold up the passengers, therefore interfering with their ability to play'?
though one could argue that if they are logged off, they aren't really playing anyway. no one is preventing them from logging on after all. but in the end, they are still stuck on the ship with nothing to do and nowhere to go. why would someone log in, knowing these are the conditions they will be subjugated to? i know i certainly wouldn't. fortunately though, warp service providers are getting better and better at shrugging off pirate assaults and continuing on. if the pirates ever actually organized in a respectable manner, they wouldn't have much issues dealing with larger ships, but the pirates you see here on this thread dont represent anything but themselves. pirates don't cooperate with each other outside of their little circle of friends, so to say that 'pirates are holding up people' isnt really a fair statement either. there are a lot of respectable pirates out there that are decent people.

i guess my point is that there is no point. i think this thread is just two pirates trying to get attention. lets be honest here, we all know that this argument is just a track that we are all willingly running circles on. it has absolutely no point. MA is going to do what MA is going to do; they have likely already made a decision and have just not followed through with it yet, and no amount of complaining, arguing, or speculating is likely to change anything. maybe that's a pessimistic way to look at it, but its probably true...

pirates don't cooperate with each other outside of their little circle of friends

So I guess your not on the pirate newsletter list? Because we do get together from time to time to take down a big ship but this is only for the fun of it as we all know everyone with loot will be logged off. Who wants to spend 400 ped shooting something that is guaranteed to be empty?

Imagine if you and I sit down at the poker table and when it looks like your going to lose to quite the game and get to keep all your wagers. Not really cool right?

Last edited:
So I guess your not on the pirate newsletter list? Because we do get together from time to time to take down a big ship but this is only for the fun of it as we all know everyone with loot will be logged off. Who wants to spend 400 ped shooting something that is guaranteed to be empty?

so lemme get this straight.

1.we do get together!
2.we get together to kill large ships!
3.killing large ships is pointless and we don't want to do it!

it IS late, so maybe im just tired, but from my point of view...this is kinda pointless.

like this thread.

edit: you edited so i guess i should address the changes (dunno why cause you fail to even address the entirety of my actual posts...)

your poker analogy has no bearing on the subject.
there, done.

so lemme get this straight.

1.we do get together!
2.we get together to kill large ships!
3.killing large ships is pointless and we don't want to do it!

it IS late, so maybe im just tired, but from my point of view...this is kinda pointless.

like this thread.

edit: you edited so i guess i should address the changes (dunno why cause you fail to even address the entirety of my actual posts...)

your poker analogy has no bearing on the subject.
there, done.

Well you tried really really hard not to get the point but you still almost did, good job!

As said we do attack large SI vessels from time to time but more for fun.

And the poker analogy was put in there because it's a good analogy, I don't really care if it's not perfectly suited for your subject, take it and like it ;)

Well you tried really really hard not to get the point but you still almost did, good job!

As said we do attack large SI vessels from time to time but more for fun.

And the poker analogy was put in there because it's a good analogy, I don't really care if it's not perfectly suited for your subject, take it and like it ;)

my subject is your subject bro, but if your a fan of debunking yourself, who am i to stop you?
im fairly certain i know how you will respond to this, but what exactly IS the point then? whats the point of this thread, or better yet, the string of threads that you keep making?
all i see is people instigating other people, throwing around accusations, and just a bunch of general mudslinging. i understand that you have no reputation to protect, and somehow i feel like that's part of the reason your doing this. im sorry, but our leadership knows better. they dont have to make forums, pick verbal fights, or engage you on any level really. all they gotta do is hit warp, and say when to remove you from the area if you try and get in our way. its pretty cut and dry...

so again, im asking you directly this time, what is the point of instigating all these written confrontations?

Who wants to spend 400 ped shooting something that is guaranteed to be empty?

So then why not just take that 400 ped and go on the auction house and buy some ores. Then you could pretend you looted them and still manage to break even. Seems like that would be a lot more profitable than pretending you are a pirate and losing that much money.

Or even better, take the 400 ped, buy ores, split them up evenly among the other pirates in your little pirate club, and then shoot and loot each other. Winner takes all.

Or are you one of those wanna-be pirates who never actually puts his money where his mouth is?

Seriously, you could sell tickets to that one. People could tune in on Justin.tv to watch the pirates all run away from each other and make excuses. It would be like monty python, but without the wit.

my subject is your subject bro, but if your a fan of debunking yourself, who am i to stop you?
im fairly certain i know how you will respond to this, but what exactly IS the point then? whats the point of this thread, or better yet, the string of threads that you keep making?
all i see is people instigating other people, throwing around accusations, and just a bunch of general mudslinging. i understand that you have no reputation to protect, and somehow i feel like that's part of the reason your doing this. im sorry, but our leadership knows better. they dont have to make forums, pick verbal fights, or engage you on any level really. all they gotta do is hit warp, and say when to remove you from the area if you try and get in our way. its pretty cut and dry...

so again, im asking you directly this time, what is the point of instigating all these written confrontations?

What's the point? I don't like it when people put false information out there about things they clearly don't know much about, the inner workings of the pirate community and especially the one on here. I simply informed you that you were wrong and let you know what actually happens. Sure I was an ass about about it but hello "Pirate". Anyway the log off was in fact a subject in this thread before you started posting and I was still addressing it.

So then why not just take that 400 ped and go on the auction house and buy some ores. Then you could pretend you looted them and still manage to break even. Seems like that would be a lot more profitable than pretending you are a pirate and losing that much money.

Or even better, take the 400 ped, buy ores, split them up evenly among the other pirates in your little pirate club, and then shoot and loot each other. Winner takes all.

Or are you one of those wanna-be pirates who never actually puts his money where his mouth is?

Seriously, you could sell tickets to that one. People could tune in on Justin.tv to watch the pirates all run away from each other and make excuses. It would be like monty python, but without the wit.

Maybe instead of posting on here you could write all your thoughts down in word and email them to no1cares@urwetarted.org :laugh:

Ah, and now you finally get the point. Nobody cares.

What's the point? I don't like it when people put false information out there about things they clearly don't know much about, the inner workings of the pirate community and especially the one on here.

i wont bother correcting you on this one XD

anyway, im pretty much done here, you can continue...whatever this is...

and i thought fishface's post was rather valid. why not organize something instead of bothering people?

i find it pretty entertaining that you think so highly of yourself btw, if nothing else you've made me laugh a lot, and that's always a good thing ^-^

i wont bother correcting you on this one XD

anyway, im pretty much done here, you can continue...whatever this is...

and i thought fishface's post was rather valid. why not organize something instead of bothering people?

Stop asking me questions if your done, you know I have to answer them! Bothering people gives me all the reward I need, it's like they pay me to bother them.

i find it pretty entertaining that you think so highly of yourself btw, if nothing else you've made me laugh a lot, and that's always a good thing ^-^

We'll when you and I meet in space you'll know why I think so highly of myself ;)

Ok now I'm done.

Bring it on

As a professional Mother ship Pilot in space, I say ... Bring it on. I agree that the logout issue is a problem. I do not see a way to fix it myself. I am sure if people had to risk their loot flying with a mothership, they still would, and Mothership service would be more profitable. Before I started flying Mothership, I carried lots of stackables between planets in a Quad, and let me tell you there were times when my heart was beating like a drum. That is some of the most "fun" I have had in game. I have been looted in space one time, because I failed to pay attention and fly with diligence. I have to say Kenny- Nice Shot!

When you idiots tried to harras (not to be considered a violation of the EULA) us into submission with your one shot techniques , all you did was encourage people to fly on the MS. Fewer and fewer people go into space now alone in fear of being looted. You can bring your crews and attack us all you want. We will just band together, shoot back, or let you waste your Ped on our hulls. YOUR BACKWARDS TACTICS HAVE REINFORCED PEOPLE's UNDERSTANDING OF THE NEED FOR traveling with the protection of Motherships. You guys are good for business, and I say thank you for your support.

Now as for pirates: Just because it is legal to steal does not make it morally right. You are low down pieces of garbage, and you are taking people's money. Real Money. The game makes it legal? If it was not illegal on the street to hit someone over the head and take their paycheck, it would still be wrong. I have no sympathy for your plight. Its not WOW gold that I can go out an farm again. It is money I worked every day to earn and deposit.

Yo did my kid a solid the other day rescuing him from the SS and helping get some of the ped he lost back, so I know your not a total ass, but dude, think about what your doing. You are nothing but thiefs, not role playing theifs. REAL LIFE Honest to God thiefs. Kenny... you take money from others by force.

Now as for pirates: Just because it is legal to steal does not make it morally right. You are low down pieces of garbage, and you are taking people's money. Real Money. The game makes it legal? If it was not illegal on the street to hit someone over the head and take their paycheck, it would still be wrong. I have no sympathy for your plight. Its not WOW gold that I can go out an farm again. It is money I worked every day to earn and deposit.

Don't step into a fighting arena and bitch about getting killed. Instead of hiding behind your morality why don't you put your hands up and fight like a man!

Last edited:
Activate all skills in space MA after car blow up lot us take gun n fap out n shot ...
all skills should be value in space :) like pvp4 ;) the we talking real pvp
Long time players should be reward same is the people who been chiping its n investment mindark put more attention
On your players
:wtg:
I don't think '''''start mercury'''' like dying bye 88 HP uber :laugh:

Or other skilled players
short message from a noob isma :dunce:

MA cannot FORCE anyone from logging out.
What the guy says.
MA can't force anybody to log in or out, it's out of their domain entirely.

However, MA can lock any avatar server-side and they are doing it already - during the countdown at each log-off your avatar is online no matter if u are connected to server or not.

It's not the only way to solve the problem, there's other pretty elegant solutions provided above in this tread. However, as this feature is already ingame it might be easiest to implement it for Space - only a matter of changing the timer.

I'm not sure if removing logoff is the only solution, but that i know for sure that the Space community is constantly developing. Sooner or later something has to be done to keep things in balance and provide new challenges. Better sooner than later! :)

IF the avatars will be locked server-side, the waking up from hibernation when your MS reaches it's destination might look like this... :)

Last edited:
Back