Hardcore commits the first regicide in Queen's New Lair

Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades

God could not save the Queen...​

index.php

It's probably the best VU for us, those who have been asking for high level highly interactive with complex team mechanics content. We had a huge blast. And a few lucky twitch viewers had fun too, or at least they say they did ;)

We will not make a tutorial, we don't want to take out the fun part for you guys, to discover yourselves and appreciate MA's effort to entertaining content for us.

We got this fine reward achievement like among other goodies:

HYsWmA3.png

As always, gear up, skill up and go hard!

Amazing work ! i saw it live with almost all the try.

There was a race to the world first vibe watching this, reward where crazy good, i hope to see more on streaming, thanks for showing us this content !

amazing work MA!
cheers to the team, 🍻 !

That new Spina Armor looks sick tho... Jeezus!

You guys had a lot of patience :D ggs

It is nice to see really big players having a challenge!Good job MA developers and everyone that was able to do this, a real achievment from both developers and players

Last edited:
Finally a watchable stream with some actual mechanics other then pressing F, enjoyed every second, good job MA for the challenging high end content & HC for patience trough the mission!

Loved watching the stream Eve. Thank you for sharing that awsomness and gz on first kill!

Grats Eve!! Great patience indeed 😁

@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk make sure to distribute plenty of pats on backs at the office today! This is exactly the type of content that is needed. Both in terms of endgame carrots but also in terms of non-automatic gaming being what reaps the biggest rewards vs the fully automatic no-effort the mayhem events developed into. Hopefully you continue along these lines and try to shift this balance even further.

@Ludvig|MindArk @My|MindArk make sure to distribute plenty of pats on backs at the office today! This is exactly the type of content that is needed. Both in terms of endgame carrots but also in terms of non-automatic gaming being what reaps the biggest rewards vs the fully automatic no-effort the mayhem events developed into. Hopefully you continue along these lines and try to shift this balance even further.

Well said.

Good to see exciting new content, can't wait to give it a crack :)

Gratz!! I watched a bit of it, amazing work!

Yeah exactly this.

Quality content - cheers for the stream Eve

Both in terms of endgame carrots but also in terms of non-automatic gaming being what reaps the biggest rewards vs the fully automatic no-effort the mayhem events developed into.
meanwhile Cyrene instances everything and is one big spam-F festival :')

I watched the end. Gz on completion. And this actually looks like gameplay. So gg to MA,something that is not said very often.

God could not save the Queen...​

index.php

It's probably the best VU for us, those who have been asking for high level highly interactive with complex team mechanics content. We had a huge blast. And a few lucky twitch viewers had fun too, or at least they say they did ;)

We will not make a tutorial, we don't want to take out the fun part for you guys, to discover yourselves and appreciate MA's effort to entertaining content for us.

We got this fine reward achievement like among other goodies:

HYsWmA3.png

As always, gear up, skill up and go hard!

Is there any video of the stream?
And Gz!

Thanks and glad you guys liked it. We loved it!

About the recording, it's not public, as stated it's not my intention to make a tutorial or a walkthrough, people should explore and discover themselves, too often we hear we don't have lore or people don't feel the thrill of exploration anymore. A walkthrough would take away of that I think.

It's probably the best VU for us, those who have been asking for high level highly

I'm really sorry, if I'm going to be the guy who ruins the mood again.. :whistle:

But, last time MA worked on major new content, it was the RDI lab, which is already clearly for top players who are probably max 1% of the player base.

But hey, I guess we can have fun looking for you Lords playing.. (y)

And "players in the midle", still get super dailies on Spina, with crazy rewards of 500 Nova ! woohoo ! :clap:

Thanks and glad you guys liked it. We loved it!

About the recording, it's not public, as stated it's not my intention to make a tutorial or a walkthrough, people should explore and discover themselves, too often we hear we don't have lore or people don't feel the thrill of exploration anymore. A walkthrough would take away of that I think.
So why was it live streamed in the first place if that is your stance?

Back