Hardcore commits the first regicide in Queen's New Lair

So why was it live streamed in the first place if that is your stance?

Sitting watching a stream and studying a video is 2 way different things - Unless you have photographic memory you wont be able to get it all from the stream.

I appreciate Ever streamed it, since I was not able to take part myself. Thanks Eve :)

I'm really sorry, if I'm going to be the guy who ruins the mood again.. :whistle:

But, last time MA worked on major new content, it was the RDI lab, which is already clearly for top players who are probably max 1% of the player base.

But hey, I guess we can have fun looking for you Lords playing.. (y)

And "players in the midle", still get super dailies on Spina, with crazy rewards of 500 Nova ! woohoo ! :clap:

RDI is very possible to do at lower levels if you gather a team - So I will say RDI is for the medium players just as much as for the higher level players, only difference is the size of the team needed.

Sitting watching a stream and studying a video is 2 way different things - Unless you have photographic memory you wont be able to get it all from the stream.

I appreciate Ever streamed it, since I was not able to take part myself. Thanks Eve :)
That's what bums me out a bit. Missed the stream and not nearly strong enough to experience this content myself yet.

anybody can experience this content, its just behind a very big paywall, only the most serious players are going to have alot of fun, lets not add stronger L gear, accesibility to a games content is always bad, and competition could lead into random pleb looting something by sheer luck, can you imagine how devastating this would be to the games economy ?

This was really good, congratulations on the achievement and rewards and thumbs up for the developers. I saw a part of the stream.

Gratz Dragos! Where can we watch the twitch video? Cant find it in your archive.

Missed the stream
Hence the "lucky twitch viewers" mention.

RDI is very possible to do at lower levels if you gather a team
Don't bother, we had this discussion already, we're having it over and over. People are not taking into consideration "medium" does not stay the same, give the speed with which you can advance now compared to 5-0 years ago.

Also:
Accessibility to a games endgame content being behind huge workwall is at it should and as it is in all other games ofc.

Accessibility to a games endgame content being behind huge workwall is at it should and as it is in all other games ofc.
its behind a paywall, but yes workwall aswell, becouse you will need to work alot in RL so that you can get over the paywall in the game, its like you said eve, these players just arent serious enaugh, once they are serious and are willing to deposit 10k$, thats when they can enjoy some content in EU

do you know when in wow they add a new raid, the way it works is that you cannot enter it without completing the previous one, now add that only 1% completed the previous one, and the new raid is even exlusive for the 1%, thats why wow is one of the best mmos out there, becouse they constantly make decisions like that, why should they focus on the average player, when the average player is just so unskilled, just focus on the top, thats how you make a good game that atracts new players

Last edited:
Good stuff! If not posting the whole video, can you post snippets? Or the major highlights?

RDI is very possible to do at lower levels if you gather a team - So I will say RDI is for the medium players just as much as for the higher level players, only difference is the size of the team needed.

Oh please show me a video of L60 players in team doing RDI to the end ! (whith common stuff, no $50k equipment..)
I can't wait to see this !

We talk about Entropia here..
So when you see "top players" you must understand "top depositors".

Cause in Entropia there is nothing else that matter.
No talent required.

But some guys still show this stuff like it was e-sport.. :ROFLMAO:

Some people have a great lack of modesty, and I would even say decency..

belive it or not, they lack understanding, when is the last time they hunted with some L pistol, i dont mean shoot a bullet with it by mistake, but use it for a few days straight, they cannot have an understanding how expensive the game is, they never played it that way, all they did is jump over the paywall, start making profit, and play alot, as if everybody else in this game plays nothing becouse they have no results to show, i spend 10k per day with my shit 70 dps weapon that i have to pay markup for, i dont have anything to show for it becouse the L gear is not competitive enaugh, and these players wishing they could do some new hard content, they could, if there was some viable cheap L gear available, but there isnt, its either "cheap" and weak, or its ultra expensive, they know either way its not suitable :p

EXACTLY what I thought when I was lvl 40. That all top players must deposit tones and are gambling. But then I learned the game :)
Get a good mentor guys!

Ok boss, please show me the light.

BTW who talked about gambling ?.. :unsure:

Man, most of us don't have time to watch streams, I don't understand the secrecy here since it was streamed anyway, I guess the drops must be too valuable. I hope that somebody else does it and posts a video because most players won't be getting into that instance anytime soon, the only way for us to experience this piece of content is through Youtube.

Man, most of us don't have time to watch streams, I don't understand the secrecy here since it was streamed anyway, I guess the drops must be too valuable. I hope that somebody else does it and posts a video because most players won't be getting into that instance anytime soon, the only way for us to experience this piece of content is through Youtube.
You don’t understand why people would keep a profitable thing a secret in a real cash economy? Oh

Not everyone shares all their information, I do, but that’s because I’m not a threat to Ubers anyway and I never will be, so I can help the medium and lower player base

Because everybody would have it, and this is a system of redistribution where only a minority can come out ahead (mathematical law, no ethics). Hence any gear which gives a competitive advantage must be rare. For sufficiently many around here it is much easier to acquire it with money instead of in-game work, this is why things are so insanely expensive for a game. I have remarked this often enough, and here I cannot disagree with OP regardless of discussions we had in other areas.

congrats to eve & hardcore, amazing achievement and amazing content, happy i managed to catch the stream

Last edited by a moderator:
we understand why they keep it a secret, we also understand why they praise MA for content thats exlusively made for them, and why they wanna keep the game the way it is, they dont pay for the game, they whitdraw much more then they deposit, and thats fine, the game HAS to be profitable for some, but there is a diffrence if if 10 players whitdraw 1k, or if 1 player whitdraws 10k, this diffrence isnt the "knowledge" they keep preaching about, its the weapon, thats why the last thing they want is some competitive L gear introduced into the game that will pose a threat to their profits, if joe shmoe can get 90 eff 150 dps 4 dpp weapon, increasing his cost of hunting by 0.5% (meaning sold for a reasonable price), and untill people are convinced that the situation is hopeless and imposible to change, it will be, make your honest case why a high paywall for sucess is a better option then anybody having a shot at sucess, i am proposing what is refered to as "microtransactions"

Because tops don't want you to get same stuff. Will be hard to sell you stuff, if you have it already.
All this "don't want to take fun from you" pure bull shit.

You don’t understand why people would keep a profitable thing a secret in a real cash economy? Oh

Not everyone shares all their information, I do, but that’s because I’m not a threat to Ubers anyway and I never will be, so I can help the medium and lower player base
Oh I understand, I just didn't want to be blunt.

Congrats to all of you! Love seeing more of this challenging and involved content :)

In my opinion, the talk about what Evey, Messi, and the others have done should be the subject of this thread. How to get there, no matter your opinion should be taken to another thread in another subforum. I would be happy to add my thoughts and where I am at to that one if it is created, Let's just keep this one to the achievement that this group has done, like it or not. Think about this, if someone questioned your achievement that you posted, how would you feel?

Last edited:
The instance is mad difficult and the guys worked super hard for it and to get everyone started on the journey. Kudos to them! :)

yO3pXyb.png

Green is the new black.I see myself in a set ngl.

belive it or not, they lack understanding, when is the last time they hunted with some L pistol, i dont mean shoot a bullet with it by mistake, but use it for a few days straight, they cannot have an understanding how expensive the game is, they never played it that way, all they did is jump over the paywall, start making profit, and play alot, as if everybody else in this game plays nothing becouse they have no results to show, i spend 10k per day with my shit 70 dps weapon that i have to pay markup for, i dont have anything to show for it becouse the L gear is not competitive enaugh, and these players wishing they could do some new hard content, they could, if there was some viable cheap L gear available, but there isnt, its either "cheap" and weak, or its ultra expensive, they know either way its not suitable :p
Thats why i quited the game after spending so much money,since i didnt have enough to invest for high end gear and skill like crazy..
Even tho this game is my number 1 on the list,but its just to expensive to play...
I founded diff games,for 0 investing :)
Hopefully the game develops better and gets on thay level so everyone can enjoy without adding 50k USD in 1st 1-2 years.

Back