Question: Has tiering of UL items slowed a LOT?

over 120k peds cycled now... pinned at 5.1

did a 12 hour hunt...on all sorts of mobs

i tried with enhancers...
with out enhancers...
lower level mobs like atrox...
higher level mobs 100+

nothing moves the damn thing...

over 120k peds cycled now... pinned at 5.1

did a 12 hour hunt...on all sorts of mobs

i tried with enhancers...
with out enhancers...
lower level mobs like atrox...
higher level mobs 100+

nothing moves the damn thing...

Did you try to let someone else run it for a day or two?

What about helena in your soc? :p

shortblader :(

i got like 12k longblade :) but low low shortblade ;p about 30 lvls dif. i will ask her...
but i am pretty certain not super skilled in LB

ty for the advice

shortblader :(

i got like 12k longblade :) but low low shortblade ;p about 30 lvls dif. i will ask her...
but i am pretty certain not super skilled in LB

ty for the advice

I just noticed it with my adj fap that it really helps letting someone else run it at night when I don't play anyways. It also "locked" at same tier after it went fast just after I bought it. My Svempa T15 has been stuck at 5.3 for the last 45k cycled peds. I could do a little test on that one if I find someone that can cycle 2-3k trough it for me. From 3.0 to 5.3 went on like 70-75k cycle so it stopped pretty brutale for some weeks ago...

My i2870 is T5 now, the tier increase rate was 100 for T4. Its 71 for T5, so I'm guessing that will be slow as molasses, we'll see.

i tiered an imp seb 7 to 1.2 yesterday on the click. got 1.3 and 1.4 in ~200 peds tt of decay. today went back in for the full 500 ped tt decay and got 1.5 1.6 and 1.7.

i would surmise that the rate of tier checks has infact not been nerfed. its just simply harder at higher levels, something we've known for quite some time.

on the mod merc, i got 7.1 on the click in july. i got 7.2 and 7.3 in about 24 hours at cp finishing aurli and krelt missions some time in august. 7.4 came two months later after i cycled about 300k+ and 7 various ppl used the gun to finish their eomon missions without a check.

i dont think tiering unlimited items should be a cake walk. if you want your shit to tier, i suggest you use it more often or find yourself a tier monkey to shoot it for you. (possibly several)

items do not tier up while crying on a forum, ya noobs.

I've recently done some uneco play with my jMk.III and here is the progress:

2011-10-15 04:12:26 [Local] [] Your A-3 Justifier Mk.III has reached tier 1.4
2011-10-20 16:23:37 [Local] [] Your A-3 Justifier Mk.III has reached tier 1.5
2011-10-28 20:38:54 [Local] [] Your A-3 Justifier Mk.III has reached tier 1.6
2011-10-28 23:52:34 [Local] [] Your A-3 Justifier Mk.III has reached tier 1.7
2011-10-29 20:25:43 [Local] [] Your A-3 Justifier Mk.III has reached tier 1.8
2011-10-30 10:50:20 [Local] [] Your A-3 Justifier Mk.III has reached tier 1.9

All this took less than 2000 ped of ammo.
I tiered it from 0.9 to 1.0 in the last December but lost the chat log and thus have no data on progress before 1.4

Seems like tiering on UL items has completely stopped. My ML-35 has been stuck at Tier 3.7 for over 6 months now? WTF is going on?

i could try and burn some peds with that toothpick
got the same problem as you with the HTR , it's stuck at 5.5

Im stuck at T 6.5 on imp 2870 too and for long time. Probably few iron.

my ark 40 smuggler had been on t6.4 since end of december it finally went to 6.5 yesterday. I cycle roughly 2-5k ammo daily or more.
My jungle stalker however is still stuck at 5.2 since october.

Very slow, think I received 0.1 increase on Shadow shins doing Rex yesterday.
The rest hve not moved in ages, in particular weapons:scratch2:

My Mod LR53 has'nt budged from 5.4 in 6 months now.

Did get an increase on my Adj SK50, from 1.5 to 1.6 the other day, but thats after loads of fapping to.

My Mod LR53 has'nt budged from 5.4 in 6 months now.
Similar situation here.. Can only hope this is supposed to be 'normal', and that burning I don't know how many kPED of ammo per day will someday translate in my Adj V1 getting a 0.1 tier increase again..

At least 3 parts of my Pixie set have gained 0.1 on their tier in the last couple of weeks.
That's after months and months of not moving at all.

I dont know my DOA was tier 7.1 and after i did Atrox bronze mission with that DOA and many more mobs and its still at tier 7.1.

So i would say yes.

The premise of postin here implies a repetative whine leading to...Hypothesis which is only that!
Back to the begining :laugh:
In other word .....find reason to complain that has true substance... that will be hard!

Last edited:
Take a look on what Björn from MA has to say about it in Entropia forum.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/ask-mindark/203135-why-has-tiering-slowed-down.html

What he says doesn't help (maybe he's not aware, but that doesn't mean there was no nerf, i'm just looking at the facts and they seem to indicate a nerf some time ago). I've been using herb faps and 2600 and pixie and ... intensively and they didn't move a single tier .x point in weeks, where some vu's ago i saw a few points in few weeks (and for the 2600/pixie i might understand a slowdown for higher tiers perhaps (is that confirmed?), but i've picked up new herb faps starting from 0 so if there was no nerf it would have showed at least on those new herb faps ...).

Back