BlackMagicWoman

Stalker
Banned
Society
Q Entities (General)
Black Magic Woman
Please take a look at this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60459

Then please take a look at the thread starter's reputation bar and then at his only 4 posts!!!!! Absolutelly nothing ofensive in none of them! Yet you treated him like a scammer!!!! Only because he is new and doesnt know things yet about EU??? Do we have to become monsters now, that we, the super ubers, know exactly how the market goes?
What has become of this place??!.......
If you are tired and bored about those threads about sweat, then DONT POST! Its as simple as that...
His reputation is surely not deserved, and who negrepped him has abused the reputation sytem!
Feel free to discuss...

Please take a look at this thread:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60459

Then please take a look at the thread starter's reputation bar and then at his only 4 posts!!!!! Absolutelly nothing ofensive in none of them! Yet you treated him like a scammer!!!! Only because he is new and doesnt know things yet about EU??? Do we have to become monsters now, that we, the super ubers, know exactly how the market goes?
What has become of this place??!.......
If you are tired and bored about those threads about sweat, then DONT POST! Its as simple as that...
His reputation is surely not deserved, and who negrepped him has abused the reputation sytem!
Feel free to discuss...

A bit harsh maybe, but....

How the *beeeep* can people:
- Download a game for free
- Start playing for free
- Get free money for it
...And then WHINE and try to affect the marked price to get MORE free money from those who pay for playing.
When a trader does such things they're accused of scams and what's worse.

Ah anyway...
Let them try to affect the sweat price if they can... And let the paying sweat-buyers neg rep them.
It's all a part of the enjoyment of EU ;)

1st post with a whine then chances are its someone too pussy to post that on they're 1st EF account

Actually its kinda cool.
You see people with stupid ideas are treated equally rude...
take a look at what reactions gen got.
Equal treatment for idiots no matter if new and poor or veteran and rich.
Thats kind of an achievement isn't it? ;)

1st post with a whine then chances are its someone too pussy to post that on they're 1st EF account

Well, we dont know that, and we cant just judge people based only on what "the chances are".
I believe 711 can verify that if that is the case.
But even if it was, the way he got treated only for being new and trying to help the ones like him without really knowing how things are is outrageous.
I really, really wonder how you were all like when you were new to this game....

+rep: even if his ideas are daft, bashing newbies for floating newbie ideas is a good way to drive them off. Even non-depositors might bring depositing friends.

ill go with kygon and vedder

whine in the first post about not getting enough free cash... :laugh:

Sry but i dont feel sry for him.

Actually its kinda cool.
You see people with stupid ideas are treated equally rude...
take a look at what reactions gen got.
Equal treatment for idiots no matter if new and poor or veteran and rich.
Thats kind of an achievement isn't it? ;)

Yea, I guess it is kinda cool to just jump to the throat of someone who just made an account on EF.
And...silly me...I thought we were not allowed to treat anyone rude...

ya probably not the best thing to do. the community shud explain to him/her why the price is how it is and why it isnt going to change rather than bash on him ... more productive rather than destructive

ya probably not the best thing to do. the community shud explain to him/her why the price is how it is and why it isnt going to change rather than bash on him ... more productive rather than destructive
Yes yes... But after the 10th time it gets a bit boring. Not the fault of the new ppl joining though. :)

BlackMagicWoman said:
I really, really wonder how you were all like when you were new to this game....
I know that I was far too humble to go about demanding more free money.

A bit harsh perhaps, there are a few phases most noobs pass:

1. They read about the game somewhere with the promiss to make a fortune while playing a game
2. They download and start playing (sweating)
3. They realise sweating isn't gonna make a fortune

After that it changes per person, one might deposit, another might quit, and the third comes here to whine.

From the EF community point of view, there are several sweat whining noobs each week so they get -rep. From the noob point of view, they just invented the wheel thinking they can raise the sweatprice.

I personally don't care either way, I ignore most of those topics.

Btw. BlackMagicWoman, can you signature be any larger? :laugh:

Yes yes... But after the 10th time it gets a bit boring. Not the fault of the new ppl joining though. :)

annoying and boring yes. but theres hundereds of newbs joining everyday who dnt know how to use EF and who dont understand the pricing system so its our duty to educate them. only if and when they get rude should someone neg rep them

I can't beleive some people get bothered enough to neg rep someone, especially in this persons issue.

What i do think is worthy of neg rep is people who dont ever contribute to a thread.

" you like the * insert a vastly exagerated number* person/noob to post about this"

or

"search is your friend"

so what if something is brought up again not everyone has been here from the first days of the forum, sometimes new ideas/theroys can come of them.

Even when people "use the search functions" and post on old threads we get " who bumped this thread its old!"

This forum seems to becoming more and more about people wanting to be "forum whores" and hosting of peoples globals.

Bring back the days of knowledgable debates and a community lacking "forum whores"

I know that I was far too humble to go about demanding more free money.

Did it even occur to you that this guy actually thought he was fighting for a good cause? That he, from all the rest of the noobs, came here and spoke his mind? Is that such a sin??? To be wrong about something you dont fully know???
Instead of shooting him to the death with your negreps you could have just gave him some links, or explained why it wasnt possible what he was asking.
If you got tired of that, then MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
So easy for you to all laugh and be sarcastic with someone new that doesnt know how things are ingame....so sad that you are all being dumb and mean by doing that!

BMW, first you spend too much time on EF if you stumbled upon that. And second is so what? We're all grown up, each one with his own responsabilities. And what importance has EF rep? I mean :rofl:

And about that particular thread I didn't saw him asking anything? He just came and said sweat should be 0.8. I mean fuck him, eventually sweat to be 2 ped a bottle and also some suckers to heal and focus him, no? For what?

When showing friendliness and infos and all those to newbs, them must show they merit them in first place. When them are smart arses.. well.

And above all, exist your exactly opposite, smbdy who stays too much on forum and uses the neg rep in excess as some sort of weapon. And "shoot to death with neg reps"? Oh plz, that's just... lame.

Just go in a park with some friends, drink a beer, listen some music.. stuff. I have at least the excuse I am at work hence I am "forced" to browse EF :D But in week-ends? Lol, u don't catch me here.

Last edited:
I see no need to minus rep anybody, The rare time i have (maybe twice) is with 1st post scamming threads or that guy who wanted to sell us mobile phones. Even then i only do it to see how many red bars they get before the ban :)

That doesn't mean i agree with this poster, but i wont - rep somebody for a difference of opinion

Ahh bless, another non-depositor can't his free stuff quick enough.

I don't really do neg repping and didn't in this case but I can see why people do it to such posts.

Did it even occur to you that this guy actually thought he was fighting for a good cause? That he, from all the rest of the noobs, came here and spoke his mind? Is that such a sin??? To be wrong about something you dont fully know???
Instead of shooting him to the death with your negreps you could have just gave him some links, or explained why it wasnt possible what he was asking.
If you got tired of that, then MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!
So easy for you to all laugh and be sarcastic with someone new that doesnt know how things are ingame....so sad that you are all being dumb and mean by doing that!
Hey chill... It's not like somebody killed him.

He got neg-repped... So you call 'all' dumb and mean? :eek:
(You talk about being rude )

Ah I guess that's one of the facinations of EU: Sometimes it's stiring your emotions. :laugh:
Well, not mine in this case.

BMW, first you spend too much time on EF if you stumbled upon that. And second is so what? We're all grown up, each one with his own responsabilities. And what importance has EF rep? I mean :rofl:

And about that particular thread I didn't saw him asking anything? He just came and said sweat should be 0.8. I mean fuck him, eventually sweat to be 2 ped a bottle and also some suckers to heal and focus him, no? For what?

When showing friendliness and infos and all those to newbs, them must show they merit them in first place. When them are smart arses.. well.

And above all, exist your exactly opposite, smbdy who stays too much on forum and uses the neg rep in excess as some sort of weapon. And "shoot to death with neg reps"? Oh plz, that's just... lame.

Just go in a park with some friends, drink a beer, listen some music.. stuff. I have at least the excuse I am at work hence I am "forced" to browse EF :D But in week-ends? Lol, u don't catch me here.
Thx for the advice, but I do what I choose with my free time, not what you tell me to do. Try to not make that your concern too much, my spending time on EF I mean.

Hey chill... It's not like somebody killed him.

He got neg-repped... So you call 'all' dumb and mean? :eek:
(You talk about being rude )

Ah I guess that's one of the facinations of EU: Sometimes it's stiring your emotions. :laugh:
Well, not mine in this case.

Well it seems to me that all the neg reps and all that stuff don't seem like a way to welcome a newcomer who needs information more than anything ! You were newbie too! And sweat wasn't 0.6 in your days! Sweat price is too low because the newbies cover all the demand, and it has dropped to an equilibrium level, but I guess if the poor guy knew this he wouldn't have posted another sweat price rise thread. So let's be a bit more careful with newcomers from now on, before throwing accusations. Just sue him if he offended you ! :laugh:

Thx for the advice, but I do what I choose with my free time, not what you tell me to do. Try to not make that your concern too much, my spending time on EF I mean.

I find your last statement here slightly ironic, BMW. I know we've had our differences in the past, AND I actually agree with the initial intention of this post, but you tell him not to make this his concern. I feel, unfortunately, that you are being slightly hypocritical in that regard. Why tell other people to pay no attention to what you do but involve yourself in what they're doing?

You were newbie too! And sweat wasn't 0.6 in your days!
Hey, I'm still a noob, dammit! :cussing:

However... As I have explained many times before:
The price of sweat is really not what's important for sweaters... It's how many PED/HOUR they can make.
When I started I took me ~2 hours to gather 100 sweat, since it was MUCH more difficult back then.
I think sweaters could make ~0.5 PED/HOUR back then.

Compared with the situation today, sweaters are a bit spoiled when they whine and claim to be exploited.
I think sweat will continue to drop until it stabilizes around ~0.4 pec/bottle... Which will make it about same PED/HOUR as it used to.

...So let's be a bit more careful with newcomers from now on, before throwing accusations. Just sue him if he offended you ! :laugh:
I'm all for treating new players nicely... Well, I'm for treating everybody nicely, really. And I try to, most of the time. ;)

Hey, I'm still a noob, dammit! :cussing:

However... As I have explained many times before:
The price of sweat is really not what's important for sweaters... It's how many PED/HOUR they can make.
When I started I took me ~2 hours to gather 100 sweat, since it was MUCH more difficult back then.
I think sweaters could make ~0.5 PED/HOUR back then.

Compared with the situation today, sweaters are a bit spoiled when they whine and claim to be exploited.
I think sweat will continue to drop until it stabilizes around ~0.4 pec/bottle... Which will make it about same PED/HOUR as it used to.

I'm all for treating new players nicely... Well, I'm for treating everybody nicely, really. And I try to, most of the time. ;)

Yes, but when you began, mod fap wasn't 400k ped.

And sweat wasn't 0.6 in your days! Sweat price is too low because the newbies cover all the demand, and it has dropped to an equilibrium level,

You don't know what you're talking about, period. Sweat was gained way harder, way less and it existed sweat cap.

No, mod fap was 100k or 50k maybe and NOBODY was ever able to buy a mod fap from sweat. And mod fap ain't 400k btw.

And I feel insulted by a rather newcomer on the forum calling all of us nuts for Idon'tgiveafuckwho.

LOL I'm gonna make a "Call for price of sweat to go up" thread... I could do with 3.5K EFD for the sake of a few neg reps :)

Seriously though maybe there should be stickyfied "discuss the price of sweat here" thread and all new ones closed ??

I do not think people treated him like a scammer. He made a request to the community to pay more for something that they can get for free themselves. They reacted to this request.

EU is based on a free market. What he was requesting is to try and affect that market by organizing individuals and having them not sell below a certain price. The problem he faces is that the market is based on supply and demand and right now there is a TON of supply. The present price is consistent with that. The only way to make the price rise again is to either make sweating harder or put the cap back into place.

Now, he got pummeled for starting a thread that has been started about thousands of times. People are tired of hearing the complaints. If he would have done the research before doing the post he may have seen this and realized how futile the post actually is.

I think the following quote summed it up best for me.

can we please bring the price for a mod fap down to 10k aswell? :) i would really like to have one.

We all want to sell our stuff at higher prices and buy our stuff at lower prices. We all can't get our way. :cool:

I find your last statement here slightly ironic, BMW. I know we've had our differences in the past, AND I actually agree with the initial intention of this post, but you tell him not to make this his concern. I feel, unfortunately, that you are being slightly hypocritical in that regard. Why tell other people to pay no attention to what you do but involve yourself in what they're doing?

huh?
I am being hypocritical for asking someone not to tell me what to do with my spare time? :scratch2:
geez, :topic:

You don't know what you're talking about, period. Sweat was gained way harder, way less and it existed sweat cap.

No, mod fap was 100k or 50k maybe and NOBODY was ever able to buy a mod fap from sweat. And mod fap ain't 400k btw.

And I feel insulted by a rather newcomer on the forum calling all of us nuts for Idon'tgiveafuckwho.

How would you know that I wasn't then ? ;) All I see in you is bluff, I see that you want a fight with someone.

Can we pls not discuss about the sweat thingies? This thread is about something else..... That other thread is about it, so put it in there if u must

Status
Back