Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Deterioration Of Pain

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Chaotic Intervention

Votes: 23 42.6%

• Total voters
Downwrdspiral Spiiral Killix
Poll Is Now Closed

Ido has offered me a spot in his gallery. I am choosing 3 paintings and he will hold a 2 week exhibition. At the end of the 2 weeks, there will be an open gallery and live auction. So, what Im asking is help in determining what 3 paintings I should start with. In the long run I'd like to be able to offer all of them, but that will take time.

Just simply vote for the ones you like most, or let me know in the post which ones youd suggest for the gallery.

possiblegallery.jpg

Thanks,

Spiiral

Last edited:
You've really advanced, m8. I really like this style of yours and you do it flawlessly as far as I'm concerned. I'm not a big fan of the "The Watcher" however since I find the eye kinda in the way. That might be totally wrong though since I don't really feel I have the right to judge your work when seeing them in this small sample format.

Keep it up, I wanna see more of this. ;)

Stains of time, numbness and envy are the ones I like the most, but all of them are fab really!
I really like the style and feel of the paintings! Plus I dont think they will look misplaced inside EU since they are rather modern!

Awesome artwork, thanks for making EU look prettier :thumbup:

*shrugs* Not very special looking man, too many noticeable brushes were used for those pieces. But the one with all the blood was blended very well. I love that one the most. ;) Also, if you will... could you maybe PM me the brushes you used for the blood? If not man thats alright, I have a very nice pack I made on my own. ;)

GL Sir.

Stains of Time, Envy, Provocative Climax ... in that order :)
Love your work cant wait to see it at the Gallery

Enchanted Rose (yes, I am a girl!), Deteriation of Pain, and Envy, in no particular order. I want..... ;)

Cheers,

Iset

very nice pictures indeed :)

I voted for number 1, 4 and 5. My personal favorite is number 4 with the killer knife, yes :D

Chaotic Intervention looks great!

Numbness, Chaotic Intervention, and Deterioration of Pain, in that order :)

(maybe its my eyesight but looks like it says "Numbess" under the picture? :scratch2: thought it said "Numbers" when i first looked at it)

Shame you've got to pick just the three really isn't it? Anyway, I've voted on my three, good luck with the show ;)

Thanks for your participation everybody! Im working out a date with Ido and right now it looks like the gallery will be held on April 5th at 20.00 MA, so mark that down everyone.

I hope to see you all there. :wtg:

ps. keep those votes coming.

Spiiral

Glass Houses

*shrugs* Not very special looking man, too many noticeable brushes were used for those pieces. But the one with all the blood was blended very well. I love that one the most. ;) Also, if you will... could you maybe PM me the brushes you used for the blood? If not man thats alright, I have a very nice pack I made on my own. ;)

GL Sir.

Hello.

I read this quite a few hours ago and I was shocked but did not act upon it. I have to say that this is one thing that has put me off of posting artwork in the Galleria, that anybody can have an uneducated stab at somebody elses heart and soul. I am fully aware that The Onciest's reply is not a wholly negative one, and that he loves at least one of them, but I do not believe that "*shrugs* not very special looking" is constructive critisism. To me it is somebody putting another persons art down. Art is about expression, personal taste, and inspiration. Whether you create something from scratch or manipulate images to an end result, the final image is 'your' creation. I am especially surprised that one would ask for tips after 'Shrugging' somebody elses work off.
Imagine this... (and I am in no way suggesting spirals state of mind, I'm talking generally) You are a person who believes in their own ability but lacks in self confidence. You display work that you are are proud of, and then recieve a *shrug*.. what sort of inspiration is that from your peers? It's a bit like telling a child to shut up after he/she learns to talk. Now I know that I can draw. I know that I am not the best artist in the world, but I have the self belief to know that I am ok at creating any image that I put my mind to. I know that I rely on my imagination and inspiration to create original art (which is a darn sight better than using other peoples imagination IMO). But if I were to recieve comments such as this, I think i would think again before showing any more of my work.

I'm sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick or have spoken out of turn, but I believe that people should be a tad more thoughtful to the comments they make toward another persons art, and if they feel that they have an opinion or would like to offer some advice, be a person that would offer up more than a *shrug* as a comment

Don't wish to offend anyone, just my 2 pecs ;)

Deterioration of pain would be my favourite.

As a graphic professional, i can see the techniques u used to make those. They don't strike me as something supreme, but the final result counts more then the techniques used i guess.

The visual stimulation on them is nice, good colors, good composition and sense of abstracionism.

As we discussed in Art classes back in university, art can be anything.

It really depends on the crowd and audience to determine if that same "art" is successful or not.

GL Sir.

Hello.

I read this quite a few hours ago and I was shocked but did not act upon it. I have to say that this is one thing that has put me off of posting artwork in the Galleria, that anybody can have an uneducated stab at somebody elses heart and soul. I am fully aware that The Onciest's reply is not a wholly negative one, and that he loves at least one of them, but I do not believe that "*shrugs* not very special looking" is constructive critisism. To me it is somebody putting another persons art down. Art is about expression, personal taste, and inspiration. Whether you create something from scratch or manipulate images to an end result, the final image is 'your' creation. I am especially surprised that one would ask for tips after 'Shrugging' somebody elses work off.
Imagine this... (and I am in no way suggesting spirals state of mind, I'm talking generally) You are a person who believes in their own ability but lacks in self confidence. You display work that you are are proud of, and then recieve a *shrug*.. what sort of inspiration is that from your peers? It's a bit like telling a child to shut up after he/she learns to talk. Now I know that I can draw. I know that I am not the best artist in the world, but I have the self belief to know that I am ok at creating any image that I put my mind to. I know that I rely on my imagination and inspiration to create original art (which is a darn sight better than using other peoples imagination IMO). But if I were to recieve comments such as this, I think i would think again before showing any more of my work.

I'm sorry if I've got the wrong end of the stick or have spoken out of turn, but I believe that people should be a tad more thoughtful to the comments they make toward another persons art, and if they feel that they have an opinion or would like to offer some advice, be a person that would offer up more than a *shrug* as a comment

Don't wish to offend anyone, just my 2 pecs ;)

I believe the original post was sarcasm ;)

Cheers,

Iset

There are far too many people to think that every comment will be a positive one. I dont know if he was being sarcastic or not, but it doesnt really matter. No need to jump on him, for his opinion. :)

Only 10 days until my gallery on April 5th. Im excited! It should be a blast. :wtg:

Envy

Chaotic Intervention, was my firt choice because of the intensity, though I have a special emotion looking at Envy that reminds me of the light deepness of japanese draws, the composition is also enjoying... Great work! :yay:

++ we are advertising your gallery in Raven-z ++

Last edited:
Chaotic Intervention, was my firt choice because of the intensity, though I have a special emotion looking at Envy that reminds me of the light deepness of japanese draws, the composition is also enjoying... Great work! :yay:

++ we are advertising your gallery in Raven-z ++

Thanks for the kind words. :) I'll have to check out your site, thanks a ton for advertising my gallery on it!

Okay, Today is the last day for voting, it will end at 14:00MA tomorrow morning. I will need to get the images over to Ido so he can set them up in his gallery before the 5th.

Thanks again for all of your support. :)

VOTE IS NOW CLOSED

The paintings in the gallery that will be up for sale are:

Numbness
Deterioration Of Pain
Chaotic Intervention

If this one goes well, I will have another exhibition soon. :)

Back