Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

some achievements seem to be very well hidden, my counter stopped at 93% and I know only about 1 more achievement which I can do, so there are still about 6 more somewhere out there...

I'm thinking there are some well hidden locations on the map, npc's we havent spoken to or possibly some we cant complete yet (silver and gold achievement for missions?)

I'm thinking there are some well hidden locations on the map, npc's we havent spoken to or possibly some we cant complete yet (silver and gold achievement for missions?)

Maybe they are just bugged... :silly2:

Maybe I overlooked some info already here on the forum... :eyecrazy:

Before the current update I had my achievements up at 77%. Now it says »Unlocked Achievements: 85%.« I did only do a few mining runs, so that can’t be it.

Anyone know, what’s changed...? :scratch2:

Same for me, probably a new bug...

Maybe I overlooked some info already here on the forum... :eyecrazy:

Before the current update I had my achievements up at 77%. Now it says »Unlocked Achievements: 85%.« I did only do a few mining runs, so that can’t be it.

Anyone know, what’s changed...? :scratch2:

Same for me, probably a new bug...

You were a 'victim' of a bug that benefited you.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?209321-Achievements-bug!

I wouldn't complain too loudly if I were you. ;)

possibly in the locked off newbie areas?

Named - You have earned the right to carry your name in Medusa's Head. That means you're practically family.

Achieved after turning in the 10,000 Scipulor quest. Under "Stories" sub-category.

Named - You have earned the right to carry your name in Medusa's Head. That means you're practically family.

Achieved after turning in the 10,000 Scipulor quest. Under "Stories" sub-category.

Cool! Thanks - one down a few more to go! :)

Last edited:
Release notes says new achievements, but my achieved % has not dropped...

Under Hunting Section:

Bred With a Purpose - Kill 1000 Shinkiba to unlock this achievement.

Under PvP section:

Exterminated - Someone really doesn't like you
Murdered - That was not supposed to happen
Never give up! - Statistics are on your side! Sooner or later the tide will turn.
Undertaken - Some people bury others. Some get buried.

Under Feats:

Pit Fighter - You survived the horrors of the mud pit north of Port Atlantis
Lord of the Ring - You stand victorious in the Shinkiba Fight Club ring!

Last edited:
Under PvP section:

Exterminated - Someone really doesn't like you
Murdered - That was not supposed to happen
Never give up! - Statistics are on your side! Sooner or later the tide will turn.
Undertaken - Some people bury others. Some get buried.

Also under PVP section:

Piecer - You have killed one player in PvP.
Ripper - You have killed five players in PvP.
Equaliser - You have killed 50 players in PvP.
Flayer - You have killed 100 players in PvP.
Eraser - You have killed 250 players in PvP.
Obliterator - You have killed 1000 players in PvP.
Annihilator - You have killed 2500 players in PvP.
Inoculated - You are ready for the dangers of PvP Zone.

Edit: I wonder if there is one for 5000 lol.

Hmm, killed someone twice in the Ring. No luck =/

Edit: No luck in PVP2 either. Hope it's not only for Contaminated Zones or something.

Achievement # 148: Blink of an Eye
You lost 500 PED in a Contaminated Zone! Start Sweatin' again!

Last edited:
89% yesterday down to 66% today after I got some meditation thingy from the shinkiba(daikiba) guy at twin today

interesting thread!

Something for killing a Shamkiba in the pit of KS... something for finishing the entire Fight Club mission chain which took me most of the day and didn't give me any other reward... don't know what they were as I was looking and hoping for something I actually wanted.

Why are so many of these 'achievements' for being a loser? 100% seems more like a badge of shame than one of honour.

Under 'Stories'

IOU - Received when you take the option of the free Fight Club ticket from the mission broker at Medusa (Level 2 balcony).
VIP - Received when you arrive at Chug's hideout only once you have the Fight Club ticket.

not seen this one posted yet

Uplinked
You've gained access to the RX mind cloud.

under stories tab for looting the item needed in the network hub mission.

Last edited:
Bump, can we have opening post updated with the new achievements please Immortal! :)

i do, i have all of those settings set to display on the map and some outposts do show up there.
the majority of them do not it seems. they dont show up even after visiting them. in the onlden days they all used to show up, but that has changed sometime since vu10.

if i want to find a specific outpost now, i have to go to one of the offline community created maps to find it rather than just using in game map.

There were a few ouposts that didn't register on map pre-vu-10, for instance the outpost between chimera canyons and pvp3 (next to an umbra village), and an outpost near the coast between, uh, I think Minopolis and Nymphtown I think. I have a faint memory about a third outpost that also didn't get registered not really sure.

To get the names of (most of the) outposts though, you had to use a map. Names like "Swimmingstone" (near Jor Bridge - named that way because you could escape the area through swimming?), "Jenna Fields", "Helios", "Bivo". And the names of the umbranoid settlements.

Map here: http://www.ttpluswhat.com/maps/index.php

not seen this one posted yet

Uplinked
You've gained access to the RX mind cloud.

under stories tab for looting the item needed in the network hub mission.
A related one from the RX, ´answer.short='yes'´:
calypso_achievement_no.jpg

View image in gallery

Last edited:
Under Hunting Section:

Under Feats:

Pit Fighter - You survived the horrors of the mud pit north of Port Atlantis
Lord of the Ring - You stand victorious in the Shinkiba Fight Club ring!

Pls, what is mud pit? Rippers' wave event lake?

TYVM :D

I was looking for saba waves event, btw :)

Couple of newer ones I'd like to know about (saw on a friends facebook, but even they didn't know how they got them lol). One is called 'Piercer' and one is called 'Murdered'. Sounds pvp related to me, but does anyone know for sure?

Back