Info: Hidden Achievements Thread

murdered is if you get killed in pvp I think, piercer might be if you killed in pvp

several achievments...

Got these recently, but can't remember what actions all of these involved, but I think they are all related to going to TPs like the malls, other TPs, etc.

"Firewalker"
"Carapace Perforator"
"The Yazataean"
"Hang about"
"Long lost harbor"
"Philosopher's outlet"
"Bajou"

Got these recently, but can't remember what actions all of these involved, but I think they are all related to going to TPs like the malls, other TPs, etc.

"Firewalker"
"Carapace Perforator"
"The Yazataean"
"Hang about"
"Long lost harbor"
"Philosopher's outlet"
"Bajou"

NOne of those are hidden :p

I'm fairly certain I got "Murdered" by the RX unit in Chug's, so that seems to count as a PVP kill. Would be nice for someone who does not have this on yet to confirm.

:beerchug:

Miles

I'm fairly certain I got "Murdered" by the RX unit in Chug's, so that seems to count as a PVP kill. Would be nice for someone who does not have this on yet to confirm.

Miles

Already wondered where i got it from, because i didn't get shot by another player - my only explanation was that it might have come from the RX unit killing me - so i guess i can somewhat confirm this.

Btw, did you find out what makes that RX babe talk to you? Didn't follow all of the mission threads lately...

Already wondered where i got it from, because i didn't get shot by another player - my only explanation was that it might have come from the RX unit killing me - so i guess i can somewhat confirm this.

Btw, did you find out what makes that RX babe talk to you? Didn't follow all of the mission threads lately...

Being polite and selecting the option where the avatar is trying to speak like the rx unit :D with parenthesises and semicolons :D Sorry, didn't take screenshots like I usually do ... will try to make sure to remember next time.

Hi Immortal,
you seem to add some fo these:

Equalizer - You have killed 50 players in normal PVP
Flayer - you killed 100 players in PVP
Incoulated - you're ready for the dangers of the zone (???)
Murdered - That was not supposed to happen
Percer - You have killed one player in normal PVP
Ripper - You have killed five players in normal PVP

Being polite and selecting the option where the avatar is trying to speak like the rx unit :D with parenthesises and semicolons :D Sorry, didn't take screenshots like I usually do ... will try to make sure to remember next time.

I tried that, but got shot nonetheless... not sure, but i think this option is gone.

Got to check it again, thx for the hint :)

AddictedYou just have to get your fix, don’t you? Use Toxic Shot about 10 times

Last edited:
Under PvP

Living Dead - ....braaaaaains!.

Not sure how many time i've died to achieve it.

As far as I know, talking to the RX is done after having visited Mad Prophet (second mission chain).

Another one:
"Bred with a Purpose - The Shinkiba are bred for a purpose. So are you."

Got it while killing them, don't know why I got it.

Another one:
"Bred with a Purpose - The Shinkiba are bred for a purpose. So are you."

Got it while killing them, don't know why I got it.

You get that for killing 1k of them.

Miles

Just a small FYI, achievements that are unlocked by general activities are also unlocked by activities done in other places. I just came back from RT and had a wide range of unlocks pop up, everything from pvp to all the rest :)

Added achievement details for "The Gentleman's Club"..

edit and "Gamekeeper"

Last edited:
Guru Meditation

For those who've finished Daikiba(/Shinkiba) iron challenge, go back and talk to Leo and indulge his silly ideas.

Added achievement details for "The Gentleman's Club"..

edit and "Gamekeeper"

There are a lot of PvP achievements reported in previous posts. Can you add them too to the first post?

Hi Immortal,
you seem to add some fo these:

Equalizer - You have killed 50 players in normal PVP
Flayer - you killed 100 players in PVP
Incoulated - you're ready for the dangers of the zone (???)
Murdered - That was not supposed to happen
Percer - You have killed one player in normal PVP
Ripper - You have killed five players in normal PVP

What is "normal" pvp? Non-lootable pvp?

Does anyone know if you have to get unique kills, or can you repeat with the same player killed?

i noticed i had 2 of the pvp achievements already when they become available.. even though i did not kill anyone since the pvp ones became available.. so it seems that the tally for these achievements have been counted and accruing befoe they became officially available. which is likely why Tiny was able to get the 2500 kills achievement so fast after they became available.

Yes you did add some, there are more in your thread :)

Third one is a fake. Most achievments found are not getting added because I am unsure if they are real, and the person usually doesn't post how to unlock them

Nevermind .

Last edited:
Shinkiba chain has Bronze too, so I think it could give the "bronze" achievement.

Don't think anyone has posted this one yet:

I just got No by talking to Mr Lyndon at Osere with the RX mission active, and doing a short side-mission (which had no other reward, though there were multiple dialogue choices so I guess there's a possibility that I could have done it wrong).

Third one is a fake. Most achievments found are not getting added because I am unsure if they are real, and the person usually doesn't post how to unlock them

I can confirm Guru Meditation.

You finished the iron Shinkiba, you can check it yourself.

I can confirm Guru Meditation.

You finished the iron Shinkiba, you can check it yourself.

another confirmation of this one, just click his silly ideas a while and you get it

Don't think anyone has posted this one yet:

I just got No by talking to Mr Lyndon at Osere with the RX mission active, and doing a short side-mission (which had no other reward, though there were multiple dialogue choices so I guess there's a possibility that I could have done it wrong).

Thanks, what is the side mission called?

I have seen some on another avatar. All are PVP achievements. Don't know, how to unlock them, but some are self explaining. Here are the pics:

Ciao, Armin

Reactions: das
Back