HMM com on MA

Ah, well, I would count 7675 as a 'fairly big HOF' ;) Higher than my PB since Tracker began, although admittedly about double the activity.

Haha, fair enough. That was longtooth last year. Before that was around 1K, I believe.

I would put "fairly big HOF" in the 5 figure range. ;)

MAs dynamic and loot balance ! just BS

Well there are many people that have deposited and hunted there asses off night and day, ive gone from 32kped to 800ped in 3 months - no crafting, first time ive played without depositing in quite a long time - man ive tried everything , but to wake up in the morning to see a 98k levi (and honestly that was my first mob of choice), then hunt neas server all day wednesday burning 6200ped - losing almost 350ped a run for 5 runs, then sleep , wake up 6.8k ambu young. then first run on TI server -400 second run -290, its just not on. I have one good day in a week and 5 bad days to dampen the mood, its getting more frustrating by the day , im easily doing 5-7kped a day hunting - mining was ok then went to shit so gave up, ive gone through droughts in the past , but the last 3 months its been unacceptable, and to the point of quitting altogether or going noob again, spending less and hope for luck, I run out of money last week hunting Vulcan Drake then a week later boom 1k,1.5k,1.8k,12k,1.2k,62k,1k,1.8k all in the matter of 6 days - never before have i seen a streak like that is so little time, seems that my 300kped burnt on that mob from march-july most of it is now gone to other players and im left with nothing just a 65% return and some Big ESIs which went back into burning. This chosen list people talking about - Skippie, Stormer, PM, Alin, Charon, BD Janson, ALL of SWE Elite and CCCP, Sentenz, Helsing, Lightstar, Buck Stone, lightbringer, baka, arwen, fock, sloe, da Vinci etc..

Look at the top hunters on tracker only 5 players in the top 40 havent had a loot over 25kped let alone an ATH

Raptus Pusur Ripp (may have shared in some Art of War ATHS and ubers but not sure)
Baxter Bugsy Ewing
Laban Laban Mann (may have shared in some Art of War ATHS and ubers but not sure)
Agis Agis Mckracken
Girts Smilgs Niedra (new player not veteran yet - but is gifted with imk2)

ie. i think mczimi is another person not recognised by MA but is hidden , so cant tell

With compliments to these other ACTIVE hunters in top 100 that are hardcore that are being hard done by MA and also deserve to be recognised for the years of dedication.

Dolph Ninja Listesen
Valentin Sir Valentin Vladar
Naomi NP Polder
Hadlen Immortal Deity
George Ace Skywalker
Skullseige nate longhorn
Dr Dr Udi Udi (may have shared in some Art of War ATHS and ubers but not sure)
Mike the goat Powers

Anyway these above hunters (most are heavy depositors , some are non depositors) deserve better ! from MA, these are the core of the hunter player base that remains in the shadows and deserves some light.

pfff lightstar another 27k lol.. on seg, ekk another mob i was hunting haha :)

cheers:)

Well there are many people that have deposited and hunted there asses off night and day, ive gone from 32kped to 800ped in 3 months - no crafting, first time ive played without depositing in quite a long time - man ive tried everything , but to wake up in the morning to see a 98k levi (and honestly that was my first mob of choice), then hunt neas server all day wednesday burning 6200ped - losing almost 350ped

Yeah since that's just plain stupid. Leviathan and Ambulimax you hunt mobs which drop close to zero markup and I assume you are tt'ing everything anyways. Even worse you did chose Nea's a taxed land area for your hunts. So let's do the maths, assuming you get the 90% TT return you are losing 100 PED every 1k PED burned and even more thinking of Neas (Think taxes are around ~4% so you do lose 140 PED). The more PEDs you cycle the faster you are losing that money you can hunt your ass off as long as you want you are just losing and losing and the only thing you are doing is speeding up to bankruptcy.

Yeah since that's just plain stupid. Leviathan and Ambulimax you hunt mobs which drop close to zero markup and I assume you are tt'ing everything anyways. Even worse you did chose Nea's a taxed land area for your hunts. So let's do the maths, assuming you get the 90% TT return you are losing 100 PED every 1k PED burned and even more thinking of Neas (Think taxes are around ~4% so you do lose 140 PED). The more PEDs you cycle the faster you are losing that money you can hunt your ass off as long as you want you are just losing and losing and the only thing you are doing is speeding up to bankruptcy.

Can only agree with this.

Why are you hunting Leviathon anyway? The only reason to hunt them as far as I can see are the big ATHs they occasionally drop. But you're complaining about the big ATHs...

If you're consistently long-run losing, the only way that's going to change is if you change you're approach. Whining about bad luck and chosen ones may make you feel better for a few moments but it won't change your returns.

Love how people think they have it all figured out and some avatars are just golden/blessed in their minds... They don't c the losses, only the hofs and assume... Well, glad I hit this mystical list of blessed avatars according to some... But seriously, i nearly am hittin killstrike in a few yrs of natural hunting, maybe it's just plain cycled peds and hard work? Nah, conspiracy is more fun, i know.... Makes ppl feel like they have some kind of hidden knowledge; Nothing occult to what we do. If a person hunt nothing but uber mobs they will need longer to hit a big hof, takes longer to kill each mob and u need to kill enough usually. When it hits tho it hits big, u don't c many 10k proteron, it happens sure, but when a prot hits big it's an uber esi or ath often, ofc it takes u maybe 5x the ped to reach it, we overlook that ofc... Just sick of people thinking there's blessed avatars, cause frankly i had periods where i lost EVERY hunt, for months, out of 10 hunts i'd profit on one. Part of the waves and cycles till u hit a big hof.

Love how people think they have it all figured out and some avatars are just golden/blessed in their minds... They don't c the losses, only the hofs and assume... Well, glad I hit this mystical list of blessed avatars according to some... But seriously, i nearly am hittin killstrike in a few yrs of natural hunting, maybe it's just plain cycled peds and hard work? Nah, conspiracy is more fun, i know.... Makes ppl feel like they have some kind of hidden knowledge; Nothing occult to what we do. If a person hunt nothing but uber mobs they will need longer to hit a big hof, takes longer to kill each mob and u need to kill enough usually. When it hits tho it hits big, u don't c many 10k proteron, it happens sure, but when a prot hits big it's an uber esi or ath often, ofc it takes u maybe 5x the ped to reach it, we overlook that ofc... Just sick of people thinking there's blessed avatars, cause frankly i had periods where i lost EVERY hunt, for months, out of 10 hunts i'd profit on one. Part of the waves and cycles till u hit a big hof.

the issue isn't the ones that looses alot and then hof.. it's the ones who looses more then what my car is worth and then get shit and the ones who havn't lost a shit or played afew days and then hofs as if money just flew out of are arses and into their pockets.

bottom line MA sucks ass

dont know about blessed avatars..but i can tell you that natural dedicated hunting dont count for much..im level 91 natural..and i have had 2 loots of 2.5 in my last 4 years of hunting where i went from level 55 orso to level 91 now(and i even chipped out loads of skills)

i am at position 45 in "all time "hunting list by globalcount and ALL avas above me have had more loot and ALL avas below me till level 65 also have had more loot

i just simply never uber

and agis..you are 1 of the blessed avas if i compare your highest globals to mine ;)
you just hunt the wrong mobs for profit

Nothing strange with this imo. I have my theory how the system works,
and this fits just fine with that one. ;) And no, I don't believe in randomness.

the issue isn't the ones that looses alot and then hof.. it's the ones who looses more then what my car is worth and then get shit and the ones who havn't lost a shit or played afew days and then hofs as if money just flew out of are arses and into their pockets.

bottom line MA sucks ass

Those people who hit the mysterious uber hof in the first week pay it all back. It is pure luck. Everyone pays it back and then some who are persistant get their cut after hard work. Just be persistant and the good things will happen to you also. EU preys on the impatience of people that is knitted into our genes. The ones who are persistant and don;t give up are the ones who make the most of this game in the end.

Those people who hit the mysterious uber hof in the first week pay it all back. It is pure luck. Everyone pays it back and then some who are persistant get their cut after hard work. Just be persistant and the good things will happen to you also. EU preys on the impatience of people that is knitted into our genes. The ones who are persistant and don;t give up are the ones who make the most of this game in the end.

every1 i know who hit a big loot their first weeks took it all out and left maybe 100 peds when that was gone most quit... one returned 2 years later and that's the only 1 remaining i know

as it is now even i might concoder throwing 4 years of playing away if i had that good loot

Back