How do you think Entropia will end?

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

The day that mindark allowed that to be a thing was the day entropia ended.

Well I somehow doubt there's anything different at the moment from the past. PED payout from CLD is more or less same as it always was. As for markup... certainly for resources I can see it going up not down if the player base dwindled... folks stop mining/hunting etc then scarcity of resources will lead people to charge what they want. Of course there is a 2nd stage to this where there are no buyers and prices drop but think things would go up first.

As for how it would end. Silence for sure. I feel the servers would be the last to go. Fairly certain we'd see something like when NI died. Maybe one disgruntled employee like Meg posting that they are sad somewhere. Bear in mind that 1st Planet Company already died too and we lost folks like Marco. We didn't get a whole lot of info at the time.

So yeh defo the not with a bang but a whimper scenario me thinks. But I don't think the sky is falling. The lay off of the staff to increase payouts to shareholders and the alleged move to AI for a replacement is concerning for sure but the sky falling would be a whole other thing that I don't believe we are near yet.

Back