How far back into PEs's history does EF go?

Fin

Alpha
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Finbar Fin McCullouch
Was wondering when EF actually started- and how we can access the very first posts. Looks like a year is as far back as you can get atm unless I am missing something...

I think january -05. (Well at least that's when Mindbuster joined, and he created EF).

I joined in late february, and I know I waited about a month before joining EF, after it was opened. ;)

Edit: As for posts they should all be in the diffrent forums, don't know how to get the very first, though.

yup^ this forum is relativly young, I remember the EP forums being the usual hang. EForums picked up the slack nicely tho I see

Thx folks- will dig around a bit more after Christmas in EP Forum etc.

whoot efd for all newbs recrutided im off to the buss station lmao
ahh in the old days :)

MA Forums

FYI,

There used to be forums on the official PE website, but MA randomly decided to delete it. I don't think they wanted potential investors to see all the negative criticism -- as bad as MA tends to manage EU now, it used to be much worse.

It's a shame... MA effectively 'censored' the thoughts of the original players. If someone in the future decides to write a history of the evolution of virtual universes, it will be missing an important piece.

Last edited:
You know i've realy been thinking about working on a Entropia History Project where i take lots of info from the old forums. There are a lot of good stories that have happend my two fav's are:

-When someone stole a Personal Revival Terminal (when they existed) and TT'd it.
-When Sibuk left a PECker on someones balcony.

Reactions: Fin
I used to stick strictly to EP. I heard about EF, but didnt like change, so stayed the course, until it became impossible to reach the desired audience on EP alone.

But I think the Rep system, and EFD options are what kept me here; always nice to have games outside of the "game":pimp:

Back